Yotpo

[Free Module] Product Reviews - Dramatically increase your reviews

You can test you website indexed urls by typing this in a google search :  site:www.yoursitename.com

That way you can see if you have any snippets in the results ;)

Hi all,

site:www.yoursitename.com is likely not a good snippet test, since this does not show snippet even when they are working.

The better way to test snippet functionality is to choose one of your product pages with customer reviews and google it. Then snippet should show. Example google www.yoursitename.com/catagory1/product1.html

Beware:

• It need to be product page, not catagory page since google does not show snippets for categories.
  • It is best to test on the product page with most reviews since roamer have it that it need to be a few reviews before google show interest (however, own experience contradict this since we have several pages with only one review showing)

Finally our snippets are still working! (could be delay in re-indexing, but lets hope)

Edited by MacMaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Here's what is going to happen: Next week, we will be able to turn the feature on for individual users. So send me your Yotpo app key to talia@yotpo.com and I will make sure it gets turned back on for you guys. 

Hi Yotpo,

Could you please clarify the practical meaning. What is the difference between the old users who have already been promised to keep the rich snippet feature and the "individual users" who have been requested to contact you personally?

Hi all,

site:www.yoursitename.com is likely not a good snippet test, since this does not show snippet even when they are working.

The better way to test snippet functionality is to choose one of your product pages with customer reviews and google it. Then snippet should show. Example google www.yoursitename.com/catagory1/product1.html

Beware:

• It need to be product page, not catagory page since google does not show snippets for categories.
  • It is best to test on the product page with most reviews since roamer have it that it need to be a few reviews before google show interest (however, own experience contradict this since we have several pages with only one review showing)

Finally our snippets are still working! (could be delay in re-indexing, but lets hope)

Thank you for the informations, very useful.

And you are right, snippets are back today :)

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

We have three ecommerce sites all using prestashop. Three questions about this very good looking module

1) Can we have all three sites linked into the same yotpo account / dashboard?

2) Can we not send automatic emails asking for reviews, but send them manually instead (perhaps from the Orders tab in prestashop)

3) Is it possible to import feedback / reviews from another system?

Thanks for the help and advice

Hi Yotpo,

Could you please clarify the practical meaning. What is the difference between the old users who have already been promised to keep the rich snippet feature and the "individual users" who have been requested to contact you personally?

Hey MacMaster,

No difference. 

Everyone who had Rich Snippets enabled and working before continues to have it. However, we had to remove it from the product for the time being because we don't officially support it yet and this was causing alot of issues on our end.

There was a brief period where some people who had working Rich Snippets reported that they weren't working, so I worked with the R&D team to come up with a solution; we would develop a way to enable it as a feature on specific accounts. It was my creative way of being able to keep Rich Snippets off the product while still fulfilling our promise to keep it working for the people who had it. 

Now, it appears to be working fine for everyone. (You can see if you check out Kevin Nash's store on Google)

Hope this clarifies, if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask!

We have three ecommerce sites all using prestashop. Three questions about this very good looking module

1) Can we have all three sites linked into the same yotpo account / dashboard?

2) Can we not send automatic emails asking for reviews, but send them manually instead (perhaps from the Orders tab in prestashop)

3) Is it possible to import feedback / reviews from another system?

Thanks for the help and advice

Hey haylau,

Thanks for your interest in Yotpo!

To answer your questions:

1) You can have 3 stores linked to the same account with a Premium plan.

2) You can choose to disable the automatic mail feature (but we don't recommend it).

As a Premium user you can also blacklist certain customers you do not want to send mail to. 

You can also select specific users to which you can send review requests, but these are only for site reviews. 

In the future, you will be able to select the order status that you want to trigger the automatic mail.

You cannot, however, send Mail After Purchases manually. 

3) We can import reviews from any system. We will do up to 100 for free--for more than that, we ask that you sign up for a Premium account.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions. You can ask here or contact me directly at talia@yotpo.com.

• Like 1

@hayalau did you get snippets enabled yet?

Not sure - what are the rich snippets? Can you tell from my site (www.shackles-r-us.co.uk)

Not sure - what are the rich snippets? Can you tell from my site (www.shackles-r-us.co.uk)

you need to check if you have option to enable Rich Snippets in Yotpo dashboard >Tools>SEO 

No,can't see an option for that, just for the minisite settings (SEO Tricks)

Oh, and the review tab does not show in Firefox browser - are there any know issues with Firecfox?

Edited by haylau (see edit history)

Hello,

I want to use Yotpo in my shop, but...

I install module to test and I customize it in yotpo dashboard. First problem is in "Mail after purchase". 

Why I don't cant translate all information in email? I can transalte only subject, body and signature. Why I don't can translate rest information? Example:

- If this email is not displaying correctly, please click here to fill out the form.

- Write your review title here

- Write your review here *

- POST button

- OUR TOP SELLING PRODUCTS

- Too soon? If you have not received the product yet click here

- To unsubscribe click here

My shop working in Poland and all clients don't know English. Its a big problem for me now. If I can't translate all information in email Yotpo module is problematic for my clients :(

Problem no. 2.

If reviewer have veryfication profile we see in opinion english badge:

http://staticwidget.yotpo.com/assets/widget/badge_verified_reviewer.png

Good for us is if you can change this badge for each langugae.

Problem no. 3.

We use Yotpo as a another Tab on product page. We select tab name in module configuration in polish language. Good option is if you add numer opinion after the tab name, example:

Reviews (16)

Edited by robertpol (see edit history)

Hello,

I want to use Yotpo in my shop, but...

I install module to test and I customize it in yotpo dashboard. First problem is in "Mail after purchase". 

Why I don't cant translate all information in email? I can transalte only subject, body and signature. Why I don't can translate rest information? Example:

- If this email is not displaying correctly, please click here to fill out the form.

- Write your review title here

- Write your review here *

- POST button

- OUR TOP SELLING PRODUCTS

- Too soon? If you have not received the product yet click here

- To unsubscribe click here

My shop working in Poland and all clients don't know English. Its a big problem for me now. If I can't translate all information in email Yotpo module is problematic for my clients :(

Problem no. 2.

If reviewer have veryfication profile we see in opinion english badge:

http://staticwidget.yotpo.com/assets/widget/badge_verified_reviewer.png

Good for us is if you can change this badge for each langugae.

Problem no. 3.

We use Yotpo as a another Tab on product page. We select tab name in module configuration in polish language. Good option is if you add numer opinion after the tab name, example:

Reviews (16)

Hey Robert,

1) If you log into your Yotpo account and go to Tool > Collect Reviews > Email and General Settings, here you can choose the language that all of your emails will be sent in.

2) The Reviewer Badges are images and are not translated into other languages yet. I will talk to our Product team about translating these because it's a good idea!

3) Interesting idea about adding the number of reviews to the tab--I will also forward this to the Product team.

Thanks for reaching out and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to post here or email our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com.

Edited by Yotpo (see edit history)

Hey Robert,

1) If you log into your Yotpo account and go to Tool > Collect Reviews > Email and General Settings, here you can choose the language that all of your emails will be sent in.

2) The Reviewer Badges are images and are not translated into other languages yet. I will talk to our Product team about translating these because it's a good idea!

3) Interesting idea about adding the number of reviews to the tab--I will also forward this to the Product team.

Thanks for reaching out and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to post here or email our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com.

Thanks for answer, I love your module  :)

PS. I found shop where they use my suggestion about "Reviews (number reviews)": http://www.bonsaioutlet.com/gensing-grafted-ficus-bonsai-tree-gmf06-indoor/

Can you explain my how they have done so?

Edited by robertpol (see edit history)

Hey Robert,

Thanks--we love you too!

The store you found is a Premium user with the Social Q&A feature enabled.

I spoke to support and currently, there is no way for our Free users to do what you asked--but like I said before, I have forwarded this idea to the Product team. 

If you're interested in hearing more about our Premium plans, send me an email to talia@yotpo.com and I will have someone reach out to you.

From a business point of view a soon as I see that you have to "contact" a company to get a price for premium, I simply don't bother as I assume it is going to be very high

I understand that it can be difficult to offer a price as every customers needs may be different, but if I were you I would get some sample prices up on your site. 

Just my opinion

Loving the free system  :D

From a business point of view a soon as I see that you have to "contact" a company to get a price for premium, I simply don't bother as I assume it is going to be very high

I understand that it can be difficult to offer a price as every customers needs may be different, but if I were you I would get some sample prices up on your site. 

Just my opinion

Loving the free system   :D

Hey haylau,

I totally get what you're saying about having to contact a company for pricing, and thank you for the feedback.

The only reason we haven't released the pricing for our Premium plans is because we are rolling them out slowly. When they are officially available, pricing will be up on our website.

Glad you're loving Yotpo!

Edited by Yotpo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hey Talia !

I like the last Yotpo 1.3.7 changelog :)

" Add option to choose status which will trigger the Mail After Purchase "

Very nice move !

I see after the update that I already have several ticked status must I leave that way or can I just choose " shipped " status for example ?

Oh, I just saw a bug with last version 1.3.7,  I used 1.3.5 before.

The tab display is not correct in 1.3.7, please take a look :

1.3.5 :

post-603134-0-48789700-1396043339_thumb.jpg

1.3.7 :

post-603134-0-64954600-1396043347_thumb.jpg

Can you correct this bug ?

I use Yotpo dear El Patron, the bugged tab is Yotpo one ;)

Another very important subject, my rich snippets disapperead totally of Google search and the option isn't back on my Yotpo dashboard.

I use Yotpo dear El Patron, the bugged tab is Yotpo one ;)

ANother subject, my rich snippets disapperead totally of Google search and the option isn't back on my Yotpo dashboard.

Just noticed issue with Tab in my store, at least i backed up all modules yesterday. Snippets option aren't on too

5TMYR3G.jpg

Edited by fishordog (see edit history)

Hey Talia !

I like the last Yotpo 1.3.7 chnagelog :)

" Add option to choose status which will trigger the Mail After Purchase "

Very nice move !

I see after the update that I already have several ticked status must I leave that way or can I just choose " shipped " status for example ?

Glad you like the changelog!

For the statuses: You don't have to leave it that way--just choose whatever status you like to trigger the Mail After Purchase.

Oh, I just saw a bug with last version 1.3.7,  I used 1.3.5 before.

The tab display is not correct in 1.3.7, please take a look :

1.3.5 :

attachicon.gifYotpo 1.3.5.jpg

1.3.7 :

attachicon.gifYotpo 1.3.7.jpg

Can you correct this bug ?

Thanks for pointing this out. Forwarded this bug to the Product team. 

Just noticed issue with Tab in my store, at least i backed up all modules yesterday. Snippets option aren't on too

5TMYR3G.jpg

Working on the tab issue.

As far as Rich Snippets--we haven't changed anything on our end, so it must be a change with Google.

In any event, within about 2 weeks, we should have Rich Snippets fixed and ready for Presta. I will keep everyone posted here.

Glad you like the changelog!

For the statuses: You don't have to leave it that way--just choose whatever status you like to trigger the Mail After Purchase.

You're welcome :)

If I tick severals status, the customer will only receive one email I suppose ?

Hello, can you help me?

I use your module but i have a problem. If i select the position widget "page footer" the visitor the reviews block befor the product description. How can i have the reviews under the product descrition? Thank's

Hi Yotpo Team,

I have a question. I new prestashop 1.6 there is introduced hook -> displayProductListReviews

and productcomments module use it

public function hookDisplayProductListReviews($params)
	{
		require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/ProductComment.php');

$average = ProductComment::getAverageGrade((int)$params['product']['id_product']);
		$this->smarty->assign(array(
								   'product' => $params['product'],
								   'averageTotal' => round($average['grade']),
								   'nbComments' => (int)(ProductComment::getCommentNumber((int)$params['product']['id_product']))
							  ));
		return $this->display(__FILE__, 'productcomments_reviews.tpl', $this->getCacheId((int)$params['product']['id_product']));
	}

Would be nice if yotpo also use it + blocklayered support. I know I can manually put bottom line in my product lists, but using a hook is it much better, faster and easier way to do it.

Hello, can you help me?

I use your module but i have a problem. If i select the position widget "page footer" the visitor the reviews block befor the product description. How can i have the reviews under the product descrition? Thank's

I would like to know that too ;)

You're welcome :)

If I tick severals status, the customer will only receive one email I suppose ?

Yes--even if you have several statuses ticked, we'll only send the MAP once. 

Hello, can you help me?

Hello warriorwoman!

Instead of setting the position to "page footer", you can set it to "other" and follow the instructions. If you're having any trouble, please contact our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com.

Hi Yotpo Team,

I have a question. I new prestashop 1.6 there is introduced hook -> displayProductListReviews

and productcomments module use it

public function hookDisplayProductListReviews($params)
	{
		require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/ProductComment.php');

$average = ProductComment::getAverageGrade((int)$params['product']['id_product']);
		$this->smarty->assign(array(
								   'product' => $params['product'],
								   'averageTotal' => round($average['grade']),
								   'nbComments' => (int)(ProductComment::getCommentNumber((int)$params['product']['id_product']))
							  ));
		return $this->display(__FILE__, 'productcomments_reviews.tpl', $this->getCacheId((int)$params['product']['id_product']));
	}

Would be nice if yotpo also use it + blocklayered support. I know I can manually put bottom line in my product lists, but using a hook is it much better, faster and easier way to do it.

Thanks for the suggestion, marcinsz! I will forward it to the R&D team.

I would like to know that too ;)

See above  :D

Hi all,

Is it just our site that have validation problems at with yotpo, or is this a general problem?

First validation error with validator.w3.org is:

1. error.png Line 65, Column 49: required attribute "type" not specified
    <script src="https://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>

The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and type="text/javascript" for <script>.

Hey MacMaster,

I just spoke to the Support team and you're the first to report this issue.

If you'd like our help getting to the bottom of this, please contact them at support@yotpo.com and ask for Edward.

Hope this helps!

hi yotpo i did upgrade your module but Comments tab font size is changed and its looking wrong now

http://screencast.com/t/mOuuG8s0

my presta 1.5.6.1

Hello, they are aware of that bug, it will be corrected soon ;)

I wanted to share my feeling for tonight :

Yotpo support and specially Edward are just AWESOME, Edward did an incredible job for me, thank you so much dear Edward ! :D

And I am on free plan ;)

Hi need to get this correct.

We have orders that are entered directly onto our website, and other orders which are imported from Amazon. I only want to send review requests to those customers who ordered directly.

So if we use this setting

post-246958-0-12564900-1396715122_thumb.png

To me that means ONLY SEND REVIEW REQUEST FOR ORDERS WITH THE STATUS SHIPPED

Is that correct?

I have another shipped status "Amazon Shipped" for the Amazon orders

Problem is, it is not working, no emails are being sent and if my logic is correct then I have another problem.

We change the order status not in prestashop back office, but via Store Manager

So I am wondering if it is the physical act of changing the status on the back office that triggers the email

hi yotpo i did upgrade your module but Comments tab font size is changed and its looking wrong now

http://screencast.com/t/mOuuG8s0

my presta 1.5.6.1

Hello, they are aware of that bug, it will be corrected soon ;)

I wanted to share my feeling for tonight :

Yotpo support and specially Edward are just AWESOME, Edward did an incredible job for me, thank you so much dear Edward ! :D

And I am on free plan ;)

We fixed this bug! Please update to version 1.4 available in the PrestaShop app store.

Chris--thanks for your kind words about Edward---I showed him (and his team leader) the comments!

Hi need to get this correct.

We have orders that are entered directly onto our website, and other orders which are imported from Amazon. I only want to send review requests to those customers who ordered directly.

So if we use this setting

attachicon.gif05-04-2014 17-21-43.png

To me that means ONLY SEND REVIEW REQUEST FOR ORDERS WITH THE STATUS SHIPPED

Is that correct?

I have another shipped status "Amazon Shipped" for the Amazon orders

Problem is, it is not working, no emails are being sent and if my logic is correct then I have another problem.

We change the order status not in prestashop back office, but via Store Manager

So I am wondering if it is the physical act of changing the status on the back office that triggers the email

Please contact our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com. Include all this info, they will be able to answer your questions and help you out. 

• Like 1

We fixed this bug! Please update to version 1.4 available in the PrestaShop app store.

Bug fixed with 1.4 version, works like a charm :)

• Like 1

Where I found update changelog? I use 1.35 and thinking about upgrade to 1.4. I have problems with Google schema (reviews) I don;t see it in Google search result. Yotpo team, do you repair it in 1.4?

Where I found update changelog? I use 1.35 and thinking about upgrade to 1.4. I have problems with Google schema (reviews) I don;t see it in Google search result. Yotpo team, do you repair it in 1.4?

:)  http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/social-commerce-facebook-modules-prestashop/7366-yotpo-social-reviews.html

Changelog is in the .zip

Snippets stars are Google related, they show when Google wants to <_<

Hey robert,

KevinNash is right--the current Rich Snippets issues are dependent on Google.

Thanks for this nice module.

Thanks, Oktay!

Hi Yotpo ,your review system is so good but customers have some complains.

Customers are not able to send reviews by click to send button ,send button isnt working in outlook.com,if its not appearing well in outlook.com.you suggesting to open the page in yotpo.but customers wouldnt type twice the reviews,i expecting you will solve the problems.thanks in advance

Regards

Ps3z

Hi Yotpo ,your review system is so good but customers have some complains.

Customers are not able to send reviews by click to send button ,send button isnt working in outlook.com,if its not appearing well in outlook.com.you suggesting to open the page in yotpo.but customers wouldnt type twice the reviews,i expecting you will solve the problems.thanks in advance

Regards

Ps3z

Hey ps3z,

Thanks for reaching out--we love to get feedback from our users!

We are aware of the issues with Outlook and doing our best to fix them. It's worth noting, however, that the vast majority of reviewers receive the Mail After Purchase email and write reviews using web mail clients (like Gmail) or on their mobile phones. 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hey ps3z,

Thanks for reaching out--we love to get feedback from our users!

We are aware of the issues with Outlook and doing our best to fix them. It's worth noting, however, that the vast majority of reviewers receive the Mail After Purchase email and write reviews using web mail clients (like Gmail) or on their mobile phones. 

Thanks again!

thanks for reply fast.i expecting to see new updates.

Yotpo is super for ecommerce!

Regards

ps3z

• Like 1

Hello,

How can change the date format of the customer's review (Ex. dd/mm/yyyy)?

Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks,

+1, good idea, I would like to use french date format dd/mm/yyyy ;)

1.4 dont work for me im using 1.5.6.2

Hey tashkas,

Please email our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com--they will be happy to help you!

Hello,

Thanks,

+1, good idea, I would like to use french date format dd/mm/yyyy ;)

Varelink & KevinNash,

You will be able to change the date format in our new widget (currently in Beta testing) which will be available soon. You cannot, however, change it in the current widget.

I have a similar problem with the yotpo tab alignment on product page. It overlaps over the info tab. It was working fine in the older versions.

our new widget (currently in Beta testing) which will be available soon.

Can't wait for that new widget :)

• Like 1

I have a similar problem with the yotpo tab alignment on product page. It overlaps over the info tab. It was working fine in the older versions.

Hey indus,

Please contact our brilliant and friendly support team and support@yotpo.com

public function hookProductTab()
	{
		if ($this->parseProductId() != null && Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_location') == 'tab') {
			if (version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6') >= 0) {
				return '<h3 class="page-product-heading"><a href="#idTab-yotpo">'.Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_tab_name').'</a></h3>';	
			}
			return '<li><a href="#idTab-yotpo">'.Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_tab_name').'</a></li>';
		}
		return null;
	}

Why you not use .tpl file for hooks!?

Prestashop use MVC so you as certified partner should follow this pattern. Currently I'm not able to change view of module without changing controller.

This should be fixed

Regards

Hey xanderhenrique!

If you want to update or change a translation, please check out this doc: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/23734928-Adding-or-Updating-a-Language-in-Yotpo

Thanks!

Hello my friend, I have accessed this link, helped in translation, but do not know how to apply this in the translation module that is installed in prestashop. 

Thank you for your attention.

{
		if ($this->parseProductId() != null && Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_location') == 'tab') {
				return '<h3 class="page-product-heading"><a href="#idTab-yotpo">'.Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_tab_name').'</a></h3>';	
			}
			return '<li><a href="#idTab-yotpo">'.Configuration::get('yotpo_widget_tab_name').'</a></li>';
		}
		return null;
	}

Prestashop use MVC so you as certified partner should follow this pattern. Currently I'm not able to change view of module without changing controller.

This should be fixed

Regards

Thanks for pointing this out! I passed it along to the R&D team.

Hello my friend, I have accessed this link, helped in translation, but do not know how to apply this in the translation module that is installed in prestashop. 

Thank you for your attention.

Hello again,

We are doing an update to our translations tomorrow so you should be all set!

Hello, 

I use this module for quite some time, but I just noticed that since my visit in 1.6, is the cata level performance of my site with yotpo activate. 

Some figures explained 

Module on: 

122 sql queries 

5 redirects (redirects to have full say the same url on the cloud). 

and + / - 800 to 900 kB Homepage 

Off module 

49 sql queries 

2 Redirects 

+ / - 724 Ko homepage. 

I use as analytical tools (link pointing directly to the results without the module): 

Module configuration: 

I mainly use the review tab (on the left side) and the badge, and product pages, I enabled the option to insert code that I do not put, in order to "disable" option on the product pages. 

What to do to have only the tab and review the badge, with good performance? 

Thank you, 

Johan

mail after purchases emails sending more than 4 times,why we need to distrub the customers,is there something wrong? or what is the default settings?

Can't wait for that new widget :)

KevinNash did you get back rich snippets under SEO settings?

mail after purchases emails sending more than 4 times,why we need to distrub the customers,is there something wrong? or what is the default settings?

Hey ps3z,

If a shopper makes an order with multiple products, we will send them maximum 3 Mail After Purchases over the course of more than 3 weeks. The same shopper will not get more than one Mail After Purchase for the same product. We are very, very careful not to spam shoppers with lots of emails, and we take this very seriously.

If you think there is a problem with your setting, please contact our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com--they will be happy to help!

Hi, no the option is still not there but I see my rich snippets on Google search  :)

We're working on it--thanks for your patience!

Hey ps3z,

If a shopper makes an order with multiple products, we will send them maximum 3 Mail After Purchases over the course of more than 3 weeks. The same shopper will not get more than one Mail After Purchase for the same product. We are very, very careful not to spam shoppers with lots of emails, and we take this very seriously.

If you think there is a problem with your setting, please contact our awesome support team at support@yotpo.com--they will be happy to help!

ok i will get some support from you,because customers started to be annoyed.they want me to disable it.please keep the limit in 1 time email sending,3 is too much

Hello, 

I use this module for quite some time, but I just noticed that since my visit in 1.6, is the cata level performance of my site with yotpo activate. 

Some figures explained 

Module on: 

122 sql queries 
5 redirects (redirects to have full say the same url on the cloud). 
and + / - 800 to 900 kB Homepage 

Off module 

49 sql queries 
2 Redirects 
+ / - 724 Ko homepage. 

I use as analytical tools (link pointing directly to the results without the module): 

Module configuration: 

I mainly use the review tab (on the left side) and the badge, and product pages, I enabled the option to insert code that I do not put, in order to "disable" option on the product pages. 

What to do to have only the tab and review the badge, with good performance? 

Thank you, 

Johan

Hey Johan,

I showed this to support and they said it looks like you disabled it correctly. If you have any more questions, please email them (they're awesome!) at support@yotpo.com.

Thanks!

ok i will get some support from you,because customers started to be annoyed.they want me to disable it.please keep the limit in 1 time email sending,3 is too much

Hey again!

I just want to be clear for everyone here: We do not send 3 mail after purchases. 

If someone makes an order and buys 10 products from your store--we want to get you reviews for as many products as possible without spamming your shoppers, so they will get maximum 3 emails over the course of at least 24 days. Customers also have the option to unsubscribe within the email (in our experience, this rarely happens).

We do everything we can to ensure you get as many reviews as possible, while being very, very careful to not annoy your shoppers about it. 

Hey Johan,

I showed this to support and they said it looks like you disabled it correctly. If you have any more questions, please email them (they're awesome!) at support@yotpo.com.

Thanks!

Hey again!

I just want to be clear for everyone here: We do not send 3 mail after purchases. 

If someone makes an order and buys 10 products from your store--we want to get you reviews for as many products as possible without spamming your shoppers, so they will get maximum 3 emails over the course of at least 24 days. Customers also have the option to unsubscribe within the email (in our experience, this rarely happens).

We do everything we can to ensure you get as many reviews as possible, while being very, very careful to not annoy your shoppers about it. 

some customer has reported they couldnt unsubscribe it. ok ill take a look for solve it and if need will share the details.thanks for  the support

Regards

Ps3z

some customer has reported they couldnt unsubscribe it. ok ill take a look for solve it and if need will share the details.thanks for  the support

Regards

Ps3z

OK--thanks, Ps3z!

IMHO we should have an option in the dashboard to choose the mail after purchase numbers.

I also have customers who are unhappy to receive multiples emails, sometimes several emails are for the same product on the same order. The customer already gave his opinion on the product so he isn't happy to receive the request again.

Nearly all my orders have more than 3 products so my customers receive 3 emails each time, that's too much in my case.

Hey Johan,

Thanks!

Hello,

I did some tests like Johan and same results :

The Reviews Tab really slow the page load time because of many extrenal requests I suppose.

=> Reviews tab disabled ( 87 requests, total load time 2,65 seconds )

=> Reviews tab enabled ( 142 requests, total load time 4,23 seconds )

I don't want to disable that nice tab but we must find a way to have less requests and les page slow because of that tab, nearly 1,6

seconds more to load because of the tab is really long :(

I will contact Yotpo awesome support about that ;)

• Like 1

Interesting results--please share them with Support!

FYI to everyone, the New Reviews Widget was designed to perform faster and we're always working to improve it anymore!

I can't see the rich snippet item in the SEO menu and I think that I have the latest version.

Am I doing something wrong? 

My ecommerce is prestashop.

I can't see the rich snippet item in the SEO menu and I think that I have the latest version.

Am I doing something wrong? 

My ecommerce is prestashop.

Hey N3on,

Rich Snippets are not enabled as a feature yet. But if they work (if you read up on the thread, they work for certain users like the awesome KevinNash) they will work regardless of whether you have the feature enabled or not.

When it's enabled, I will update everyone here--so stay tuned!

Does anyone know what could be wrong with my yotpo account? I can't login, can't regenerate password too(it says invalid email)? It looks like it was deleted...

Edited by fishordog (see edit history)

Does anyone know what could be wrong with my yotpo account? I can't login, can't regenerate password too(it says invalid email)? It looks like it was deleted...

They were doing some maintenance today, have you tried again?

They were doing some maintenance today, have you tried again?

You were right, they replied that there was some downtime due to maintenance. Everything is fine now

I use prestashop 1.4.4.1. 

From the administration panel, tab: Admin Panel > Modules > Positions > "edit"

An error message appears:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/********/public_html/modules/yotpo/backward_compatibility/Context.php on line 159

I want to know if it happens only to me or if it is a common problem. 

How can I solve it?

post-606133-0-99541600-1400667075_thumb.gif

I use prestashop 1.4.4.1. 

From the administration panel, tab: Admin Panel > Modules > Positions > "edit"
An error message appears:
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/********/public_html/modules/yotpo/backward_compatibility/Context.php on line 159
I want to know if it happens only to me or if it is a common problem. 
How can I solve it?

Hey albu,

Have you tried contacting our awesome support team? You can email them at support@yotpo.com, they will be happy to help you out!

{
			}
		}
		return null;
	}

This should be fixed

Regards

Any plans to fix it? I've reported it long time ago. I can even do it for you for free if you put new version online soon.

Why it is so important? Becouse I'm a theme developer and we using tabs on product page instead of defualt ps 1.6 view. 

And i need to modify view of module

I have a stupid question.

Is it possible to add customers reviews manually?

I ask because I have customer reviews off a other module that I use and I do not want to lose those reviews.

Thanks

Regards

ysco..

I ask because I have customer reviews off a other module that I use and I do not want to lose those reviews.

Thanks

Regards

ysco..

The Yotpo support team can import reviews for you via CSV upload. Open a support ticket. From memory they will do 100 reviews for free in the free account

@haylau

Thanks for your answer, Will try the module and contact team support ;-)

Regards

ysco..

Any plans to fix it? I've reported it long time ago. I can even do it for you for free if you put new version online soon.

Why it is so important? Becouse I'm a theme developer and we using tabs on product page instead of defualt ps 1.6 view. 

And i need to modify view of module

Hey Marcinsz,

I'm checking with our developers, I will get back to you!

Thanks

Regards

ysco..

The Yotpo support team can import reviews for you via CSV upload. Open a support ticket. From memory they will do 100 reviews for free in the free account

It's so awesome when our users help each other out! Thanks for your questions, ysco and thanks for your answer, haylau!

Undefined index: yotpoAppkey in 

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in

Undefined index: yotpoDomain in /var/www/prestashop/cache/smarty/compile/b9/19/a3/b919a3321c1716a69543699ef6c4ef520024f25f.file.widgetDiv.tpl.php on line 40

whats wrong with it?

Edited by tashkas (see edit history)

Hi, this error is related to Prestashop cache.

I suggest you :

=> To try with Prestashop cache disabled to see if that works

=> empty smarty cache

=> Enable cache again and see if that is OK

=> Eventually uninstall and reinstall Yotpo last module version

• Like 1

What's happening when you disable Prestashop cache ?

You can't have the same error with the cache disabled because in that case smarty cache is not in use.

The error you show us is smarty cache related.

yes when i disable cache there is no error, but page works correctly with cache turned on too, it just write it in error log file.

I understand but what says the log file when the cache is disabled ? It can't be the same error.

Just to be sure, what error log file do you talk about ?

Do you use last Yotpo 1.4 module just in case ?

I understand but what says the log file when the cache is disabled ? It can't be the same error.

Just to be sure, what error log file do you talk about ?

Do you use last Yotpo 1.4 module just in case ?

yes i use 1.4, there are no error when i disable cache.