Yotpo

[Free Module] Product Reviews - Dramatically increase your reviews

Hi

I am unable to understand what 'bottom line' option in this module means. Can someone tell me what it does.

there is only problem with IE 9 , i update to IE 10 and works fine. I dont know why.

Hi xEpyonx,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these situations very seriously. I had our Prestashop expert look into this for you right away and he has informed me that we are currently aware of a conflict with the Sisow ideal payment module. We are currently investigating a fix. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to ask you to send any error logs you may have for us to support@yotpo.com to assist us with our investigation.

Thank you.

Hi dorje,

Can you please provide us with a link to your store so we can try and replicate this on our end.

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same problem as "xEpyonx" and "Stéphane Cataldi"

After setting the module up and mailing past purchases, I decided to do a test transaction.

I use the merchant CardSave and the payment is successful but my merchant is not able to redirect to my store after to post the order results to my store.

The payment is taken, the customer does not receive an order confirmation and the order does not show in the order tab?

I am running PS v1.4.9.0

Please advise as I have started to gather reviews but cannot have the module activated as this breaks my store.

Regards

• Like 1

while my site was dev an account was created on yotpo. I then created a new account and pointed to my production domain. I have changed the APP code and secret code on my prestashop module. One problem i have is when i login to dashboard and install widget on facebook it still points to development domain not production.

Thank you

Hi,

After setting the module up and mailing past purchases, I decided to do a test transaction.

I use the merchant CardSave and the payment is successful but my merchant is not able to redirect to my store after to post the order results to my store.

The payment is taken, the customer does not receive an order confirmation and the order does not show in the order tab?

I am running PS v1.4.9.0

Please advise as I have started to gather reviews but cannot have the module activated as this breaks my store.

Regards

I think it's somehow related to the payment module and Yotpo module both trying do use the shopping cart ID as a unique identifier or something. I hope this will get resolved quickly, because it's been getting pretty busy in my shop lately and I would really love for all those customers to write reviews for their purchased products!

I have to admit I'm pretty wary to try this again (after a fix of the module) in my shop since it's a live store and I don't have any way of testing this properly :(

Any resolution for this yet Yotpo?

Hi,

I am running PS v1.4.9.0

Regards

• Like 1

To Yotpo Team & Dave there at Yotpo

I must say since getting this module to work it is really an awesome module to have on your site and will offer many great things to improve search engine rankings as well and even sends your customer a reminder to leave reviews.

I am the owner of my Company and highly recommend everyone to use this module here in the Prestashop forums. If you're having trouble with it give the Yotpo team some time because they are busy and will get it to work. That's what I had to do and I can promise it's well worth the wait.

They fixed all my issues I had and I am very pleased!

Thank you Yotpo Team

Clayton

Hi Lee,

We are working hard on a feature which we hope to launch in a few weeks which will show your star ratings in Google's search results.

I'm really hoping that you'll have it ready soon, i payed for a module with rich snippet but i prefer this module much more! Works like a charm :) Keep up the good work!!

can't get the 1.0.9 version on my site, if i remove 1.0.7 it stays in the modules map

Hi! To upgrade the Yotpo model in your store, please download the latest version of our model (1.2.3) and install like a new model, then it will override the old one.

Still waiting for an answer?

Hi,

I am running PS v1.4.9.0

Regards

Hi Dave,

I would really really like to see a fix if possible, because I was really happy with your review engine. But if customers can't place orders/pay, it's of no use. I actually nearly missed out on 4 orders totaling almost €800 , I just got lucky that one customer called and told me he didn't receive an order confirmation. After investigating I noticed the 4 other shopping carts that had customer info attached and after calling them I learned that they actually placed an order, but nobody knew because of this bug.

My logs are empty by the way :\

Hi! I am going through the forums to ensure we didn't skip over any issues. I wanted to check in and ask if this issue has been resolved?

Still waiting for an answer?

Hi! I am going through the forums to ensure we didn't skip over any issues. I wanted to check in and ask if this issue has been resolved? I am bringing this up with QA to ensure we provide an immediate fix.

To Yotpo Team & Dave there at Yotpo

I must say since getting this module to work it is really an awesome module to have on your site and will offer many great things to improve search engine rankings as well and even sends your customer a reminder to leave reviews.

I am the owner of my Company and highly recommend everyone to use this module here in the Prestashop forums. If you're having trouble with it give the Yotpo team some time because they are busy and will get it to work. That's what I had to do and I can promise it's well worth the wait.

They fixed all my issues I had and I am very pleased!

Thank you Yotpo Team

Clayton

Hi Clayton, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad that you're enjoying Yotpo :)

Hi! I am going through the forums to ensure we didn't skip over any issues. I wanted to check in and ask if this issue has been resolved?

I think it's somehow related to the payment module and Yotpo module both trying do use the shopping cart ID as a unique identifier or something. I hope this will get resolved quickly, because it's been getting pretty busy in my shop lately and I would really love for all those customers to write reviews for their purchased products!

I have to admit I'm pretty wary to try this again (after a fix of the module) in my shop since it's a live store and I don't have any way of testing this properly :(

Hi! Thank you for letting me know, and I apologize for the long delay in response. We've been swamped with work over here, and have now put in place ways to ensure we never miss these tickets again. If this hasn't been fixed, we will ensure to fix this ASAP for you, if possible.

while my site was dev an account was created on yotpo. I then created a new account and pointed to my production domain. I have changed the APP code and secret code on my prestashop module. One problem i have is when i login to dashboard and install widget on facebook it still points to development domain not production.

Thank you

Hi! Thank you for letting me know. To update your site settings, just log into yotpo.com and click on Account Settings. Here, you can change your "Store Name" and your domain name.

Hi,

Thanks for this great module! I'm just have a small problem with the Bottom Line feature. When I add the code to product-list.tpl, the stars show up as big as the product picture itself, which distorts the look of the site. I can't figure out why this happens.

edit: nevermind, it's because of some CSS problem! Fixed it and the module is working very well now. Thanks again!

post-86527-0-13283200-1367848437_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pez

This problem has not been resolved? I have several reviews on my account but cannot have the module running as my orders do not place correctly.

• Like 2

This problem has not been resolved? I have several reviews on my account but cannot have the module running as my orders do not place correctly.

Same situation as evolution.x here. I don't know if it has been resolved, no updates or contact from Yotpo about this issue at all. I'm very reluctant to just try it out without any indication anything has been fixed, since I'm running a live shop.

The payment module I use is Sisow iDEAL v3.2 and in combination with Yotpo the order process is broken, so orders aren't placed in the database when customers order something.

Edited by xEpyonx

I have the same bug with payment. My prestashop 1.3.1 with paypal 1.6. This bug appears only with paypal module. Order does not really lost. This order has no status. If you set the status of your order, it will appear in the general list. Please fix this bug((

hi, great module, but have question.

How (where) to translate to russian automatical email which customer receive after he make product review

i mean this email

Subject of email:

Please verify your review

Body:

Hi {username},

Thank you for reviewing the {product} on our store.

Please verify that you wrote this review by clicking here.

We will not show your email address. We ask that you verify the review so that our customers know to trust it.

Thanks,

{shop}

Edited by Bars

How (where) to translate to russian automatical email which customer receive after he make product review

i mean this email

Subject of email:

Body:

Hi {username},

We will not show your email address. We ask that you verify the review so that our customers know to trust it.

Thanks,

{shop}

Hi,

Hi,

Sure! To add a new language, please follow this guide: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/23734928-Adding-or-Updating-a-Language-in-Yotpo

Thanks,

i mean this email

Subject of email:

Body:

Hi {username},

Thanks,

{shop}

Hi,

Sure! To add a new language, please follow this guide: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/23734928-Adding-or-Updating-a-Language-in-Yotpo

Thanks,

Having great difficulty getting this widget to show using a presta theme maker theme. Anyone else having issues with the wiget simply not showing in tab footer or custom mode?

This service will remain free in the future?

If some one want put this module in products tab, fallow this:

In yotpo.php replace on this near 44 line:

if (!$is_curl_installed || parent::install() == false OR !$this->registerHook('productTab')
													  OR !$this->registerHook('productTabContent')
													  OR !$this->registerHook('productfooter')
													  OR !$this->registerHook('postUpdateOrderStatus')) {
  return false;
}

After 70 line, add this:

public function hookProductTabContent($params)
 {
global $smarty;
$product = $params['product'];
$smarty->assign('yotpoAppkey', Configuration::get('yotpo_app_key'));
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductId', $product->id);
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductName', strip_tags($product->name));
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductDescription', strip_tags($product->description));
$smarty->assign('yotpoDomain', $this->_getShopDomain());
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductModel', $this->_getProductModel($product));
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductImageUrl', $this->_getProductImageUrl($product->id));
$smarty->assign('yotpoProductBreadCrumbs', $this->_getBreadCrumbs($product));
// TODO check if can insert this in header part so it will be loaded only once
echo "<script src ='http://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js'></script>";
return $this->display(__FILE__,'tpl/widgetDiv2.tpl');
 }
 public function hookProductTab($params)
{
return ($this->display(__FILE__, '/tab.tpl'));
 }

After create in this module folder file tab.tpl with this code inside:

<li>
<a href="#idTab6" class="idTabHrefShort">{l s='Reviews' mod='yotpo'}</a>
</li>

After create in yotpo/tpl folder file widgetDiv2.tpl with this code inside:

<div id="idTab6">
 <div id="yotpo_block_left" class="block">
 <div class="yotpo reviews"
  data-appkey="{$yotpoAppkey}"
  data-domain="{$yotpoDomain}"
  data-product-id="{$yotpoProductId}"
  data-product-models="{$yotpoProductModel}"
  data-name="{$yotpoProductName}"
  data-url="{$link->getProductLink($smarty.get.id_product, $smarty.get.id_product.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"
  data-image-url="{$yotpoProductImageUrl}"
  data-description="{$yotpoProductDescription}"
  data-bread-crumbs="{$yotpoProductBreadCrumbs}">
 </div>
</div>
</div>

After go BO, go to on module positions page place this module in hooks: ProductTabContent and ProductTab

Edited by Kerm

I have the same bug with payment. My prestashop 1.3.1 with paypal 1.6. This bug appears only with paypal module. Order does not really lost. This order has no status. If you set the status of your order, it will appear in the general list. Please fix this bug((

Hi,

I wanted to know if you are able to send us the paypal module you are using (1.6) since its quite old and we can't find it in order to replicate your issue.

Thanks,

Dave Bradford

Yotpo Support

Hi,

I wanted to know if you are able to send us the paypal module you are using (1.6) since its quite old and we can&#39;t find it in order to replicate your issue.

Thanks,

Dave Bradford

Yotpo Support

Hi,

I wanted to know if you are able to send us the paypal module you are using (1.6) since its quite old and we can't find it in order to replicate your issue.

Thanks,

Dave Bradford

Yotpo Support

Hello, im from Russia and i have some problem with ur module, when i try post review i write text, use my name and mail and press button "SEND". After I see small ajax loader animated icon in right side and nothing happend then, can you help me please?

Yes, this is very easy to do with Yotpo. On your Yotpo dashboard, just set up a new automatic email (you can set as many as you'd like.) Set the days after purchase that this email should be sent out to however far back in the future you want to email customers. So, if you set the email to be sent out 2 months after purchase, people who bought something from you 2 months ago will get emailed today, and tomorrow people who bought a day later, etc.

Is this a satisfactory answer? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

EDIT: Hi MEG, I'd like to edit the answer I provided you earlier. After looking into this more thoroughly, it appears that we're not currently able to offer this. However, we are now working very hard to make this possible, and we expect to launch this functionality for Prestashop in two weeks. I will keep you posted on our progress and let you know as soon as we have launched this.

Hi Yotpo,

Has the above feature updated in the yotpo module. How do we use it. please guide or provide link to download latest module. I am using prestashop version 1.4.7.3

On home page i have review tab on left side and by clicking that reviews for product was appearing in pop up... in that on product name there is link to product was not working...

Edited by divyeshp

Hello again, after update on new module version, all work fine, btw why in first topic message attached not last module version..

• Like 1

I have one more question, when you translate your site on different languages, i cant change language in my account on site, but this account required for moderate site reviews, yotpo translate module and front office but dont translate back office, is bad. Hope you translate it soon.

Edited by Kerm

Hi There,

Dutch users be aware there is a problem with the Sisow payment providor, as mentioned earlier in this forum. I requested support from Yotpo but did not recieve a solution until now.

Yotpo is a great module and I hope they wil fix this issue quickly.

Maybe can Yotpo give a status update on this important issue??

Kind regards,

Dennis Schmitz

Http://www.loveforrain.nl

Edited by dtgmaze
  • Like 2

Without YotPo: 3sec loading time

With Yotpo: 10-12sec loading time

Why?

If some one want access their site direct from module, put this in settingsForm.tpl in the end:

<iframe style="border:1px solid #000" src="https://www.yotpo.com" width="100%" height="462" frameborder="0" style="margin:0;"></iframe>

Edited by Kerm

Without YotPo: 3sec loading time

With Yotpo: 10-12sec loading time

Why?

Bc script load content from their site, reviews dont save in ur site BD, all information, even translete, load from other site...

Btw i found module bug, near this line:

{$link->getProductLink($smarty.get.id_product, $smarty.get.id_product.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

60611354.jpg

With that link all work fine:

data-url="{$link->getProductLink($smarty.get.id_product|intval)}"

but this link going without link rewrite...

Edited by Kerm

Ok, here is this problem fix:

data-url="{$link->getProductLink($product)}"

Bc script load content from their site, reviews dont save in ur site BD, all information, even translete, load from other site...

I know, but this is very long loading time. I had to delete the product if they don't do anything. The customers are hate waiting.

I know, but this is very long loading time. I had to delete the product if they don't do anything. The customers are hate waiting.

This module load https://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js in header, you can try modify module files and put this script in footer.

Also you can try run a function when the page is fully loaded including graphics

<script type="text/javascript">
 $(window).load(function(){
   $.getScript("https://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js");
 });
</script>

But i not test that, may be it wont work

Edited by Kerm

hi all,

I am not able to configure my product list page to show just the " 0 Review XXXXX" which when clicked will open the read review / pane. Can any one please help.

My website is www.makoba.com

Email for my customers aren't working,

Email goes without customer name and botom "publish" doesn't work .

Hi, this module is awesome.

But I'm having a little problem.

I can't add the testimonial to a page I created, because I don't want it in a side tab, you know, much visual polution.

When I log into my YotPo account and get the code to put in my page it was like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>
               <script> var yotpo_app_key = "myappkey";</script>
         <div id='yotpo-testimonials-custom-tab'></div>

BUT when I put it into my page (as html of course), it became like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.yotpo.com/js/yQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
var yotpo_app_key = "myappkey";
// ]]></script>

and don't show nothing, I don't know what to do, I already enabled the 'testimonials enabled' in the admin, but doesn't work.

I still have two major problems with this module.

1. It breaks the email sent to customer after order and the order is not processed because the order status is awaiting payment. this issue is mentioned bij other people in this forum. this was first mentioned on the 8 of april. MAJOR ISSUE

2. Page speed dramaticly increases; normal speed page is 900 mS after install 3,7 seconds. all information is sent every time a page is loaded. My server is in the netherlands and theirs Ashburn, United States. what about this? last days my rankings dropped and I started to find out what happened. The only change i made was the yotpo module. check google analytics and my avarage site loading time was 32 seconds :) so my site loaded quickly and customers did not notice. But on the background this module keeps transfering data. Be warned I yotpo has a slow connection our their server is overloaded your site's loading time will increase.

Yotpo : maybe you can respond to this ? maybe my conclusions are wrong.

• Like 1

This module load only one js file in code, try modify files and load this file after all other content, first put this file in footer, before </body> after you can try loading script only after all others scripts...

Hello,

May I ask that is there any way to translate the widget to Hungarian language? I tried in the backoffice, modules translation page but for example the "Write your review title here!" string is missing.

Can someone tell me, how can I translate the widget to Hungarian language?

• Like 1

Hello,

May I ask that is there any way to translate the widget to Hungarian language? I tried in the backoffice, modules translation page but for example the "Write your review title here!" string is missing.

They don't respond for me since the beginning of may. I hope you will get it

YotPo, if you read this, please upradge your support system.

qm.gifqm.gif

Edited by gyula21

1. It breaks the email sent to customer after order and the order is not processed because the order status is awaiting payment. this issue is mentioned bij other people in this forum. this was first mentioned on the 8 of april. MAJOR ISSUE

2. Page speed dramaticly increases; normal speed page is 900 mS after install 3,7 seconds. all information is sent every time a page is loaded. My server is in the netherlands and theirs Ashburn, United States. what about this? last days my rankings dropped and I started to find out what happened. The only change i made was the yotpo module. check google analytics and my avarage site loading time was 32 seconds :) so my site loaded quickly and customers did not notice. But on the background this module keeps transfering data. Be warned I yotpo has a slow connection our their server is overloaded your site's loading time will increase.

Same problem and they didn't responded since the beginning of may.

The destiny of this module in my webshop is DELETE

does this module have built in google analytics? Cause my ghostery Addon show that is does !

And Thanks for this great module

I wanted to know if I can help you with persian Translation

-----------One more thing----------------------

It doesnt Have easy translation guide, It doesnt have reply Option, The posting button wont work correctly and multiple clicks on it will result to multiple posting

But It is great by the way :) & hoped to be fixed real soon

Thanks to the developer

Edited by shervin6623

great module! thanks. but i need to know how i can make anonymous review from guest or client who didn't want to register?

Just go on product page and write review as quest...

Just go on product page and write review as quest...

but it can't accept review without email...

Yes you need enter your email but you don't need register in shop, you can put any email address.

Yes you need enter your email but you don't need register in shop, you can put any email address.

i know it. thanks. but maybe it option can make not required obviously?

I have send you a ticket asking you how to unistall your module completly (no send again mails to my customers, not post the coments on Facebook, etc...). I didn't have a repply.

Why is possible to activate all the possibilities in the yotpo's customer account but there is not possible to desactivate any option (post on facebook, send e-mails, etc..? Is possible to ask you to cancel all the information about our costumers if we ask you that?

This is an important question about Privacy policies.

Thank you very much.

Hi Yotpo,

Has the above feature updated in the yotpo module. How do we use it. please guide or provide link to download latest module. I am using prestashop version 1.4.7.3

Hi,

The link to the latest version of the Yotpo module can be found here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/yotpo-presta-shop/yotpo.zip

I have send you a ticket asking you how to unistall your module completly (no send again mails to my customers, not post the coments on Facebook, etc...). I didn't have a repply.

Why is possible to activate all the possibilities in the yotpo's customer account but there is not possible to desactivate any option (post on facebook, send e-mails, etc..? Is possible to ask you to cancel all the information about our costumers if we ask you that?

This is an important question about Privacy policies.

Thank you very much.

In order to uninstall the module all you have to do is uninstall form prestashop and send us an email (support@yotpo.com) so we will lock your account. This will ensure no emails will be sent out.

Hello,

We already support the Hungarian language, all you have to do is upgrade your Yopo Module to the current version. The direct link is : https://s3.amazonaws.com/yotpo-presta-shop/yotpo.zip (this is version 1.2.6)

Hi, this module is awesome.

But I'm having a little problem.

I can't add the testimonial to a page I created, because I don't want it in a side tab, you know, much visual polution.

When I log into my YotPo account and get the code to put in my page it was like this:

<script> var yotpo_app_key = "myappkey";</script>

BUT when I put it into my page (as html of course), it became like this:

<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
var yotpo_app_key = "myappkey";
// ]]></script>

and don't show nothing, I don't know what to do, I already enabled the 'testimonials enabled' in the admin, but doesn't work.

Hi,

Try putting the <div id='yotpo-testimonials-custom-tab'></div> before the beginning <script> instead of after the end </script>

Edited by Yotpo

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response, we are hard at work creating new features and improvements to our system and we don't always have time to check in here however we are always available through support@yotpo.com. Now, to respond to the points you brought up:

1. We have tried numerous times (over a period of weeks) to reproduce this issue (with the sisow payment module and with Paypal module 1.6) and we were unable to reproduce the issue. Its not that we don't want to resolve this issue its that if we can't replicate the problem then we can't find the solution. So as it stands now we are unable to support those payment modules in Prestashop. If this situation changes and we are able to find a fix then I will post it here.

2. Regarding the loading time issue, there are a number of ways to optimize Yotpo's load time. Please see this article: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/240480[spam-filter]Optimizing-Yotpo-Performance

Same problem and they didn't responded since the beginning of may.

The destiny of this module in my webshop is DELETE

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response, we are hard at work creating new features and improvements to our system and we don't always have time to check in here however we are always available through support@yotpo.com. Now, to respond to the points you brought up:

1. We have tried numerous times (over a period of weeks) to reproduce this issue (with the sisow payment module and with Paypal module 1.6) and we were unable to reproduce the issue. Its not that we don't want to resolve this issue its that if we can't replicate the problem then we can't find the solution. So as it stands now we are unable to support those payment modules in Prestashop. If this situation changes and we are able to find a fix then I will post it here.

2. Regarding the loading time issue, there are a number of ways to optimize Yotpo's load time. Please see this article: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/240480[spam-filter]Optimizing-Yotpo-Performance

It's legal in Spain?

Please Yotpo, say me.

Hi,

I don't see why Yotpo shouldn't be legal in Spain and we do have other Spanish customers but I'm not familiar with the Spanish laws, You can read our terms of service here: https://www.yotpo.com/terms-of-service

Regards,

Yotpo Support

how to remove footer link ?

Do you mean the Yotpo link under the widget ?

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that we recently launched a brand new feature called Campaigns.

dashboard.jpg

The Campaigns dashboard shows a whole bunch of stats about how Yotpo helps drive an increase in traffic and sales and which channels work best for your store.

In the screenshot above you can see how you can filter the stats by 15 day intervals which can help you test different approaches with Yotpo to find which approach works best.

We are really proud of this new feature and hope you guys will go a head and upgrade to the latest version of Yotpo and start using Campaigns.

If you have any questions then please let us know.

Hello,

Are Yotpo supports Indonesian?

thanks.

hi, i'm using the latest yotpo module version...

when I choose the language in the module and change the translation of "REVIEWS" button text it remains as REVIEWS...

1) how to bypass the web option to follow the module translation only?

2) how to do the same thing for the mail alerts?

3) how to post the content of reviews box directly on the homepage footer instead of pressing the button?

4) can you update your module to bypass the web interface as per site language basis? example, if I have more directories on my site with different languages /en/ /fr/ /de/ and module installed for every language... thanks...

I tried to show testimonials on homepage only with success but the language remains english...

{if $page_name==index}
<script>
var yotpo_app_key = "mykey";
</script>
{/if}

then tried to add a variable for french but no avail

{if $page_name==index}
<script>
var yotpo_app_key = "mykey";
var yotpo_language = "fr";
</script>
{/if}

always english... site reviews - product reviews... write your review title here! and so on...

it happens if you load another page (e.g. index) first instead of a product page, if you load the product page for first the language works as expected...

Edited by mmsh

Hi,

2. Regarding the loading time issue, there are a number of ways to optimize Yotpo's load time. Please see this article: http://support.yotpo...tpo-Performance

It isn't about the Paypal option, its about the Ideal payment option. Only Paypal works as it should be. When a customer uses Bankstransfer, iDeal, MisterCash or any other payment option the order isn't correct and the customer doens't recieve its order confirmation. Please fix this problem because i'm starting to have a lot of reviews and the store is pretty busy.

Kind regards,

Detlev

• Like 1

case-study-2-banner.png

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that we recently released our second case study featuring a cosmetics brand that experienced an increase in conversions of 10% and an increase in traffic of 8% thanks to Yotpo.

You can read more about the case study here or download the entire case study by clicking the link below.

Do you mean the Yotpo link under the widget ?

yes is it possible to delete it ? (or turn off)

yes is it possible to delete it ? (or turn off)

This is a feature that is available to Premium members. For more information on Premium membership, contact dov@yotpo.com

It works great with firefox and on my iphone. However when I use Internet explorer, my menu look distorted and the whole page is on the left, not at the center where it is supposed to be

Edited by Mr.Curiosity

It works great with firefox and on my iphone. However when I use Internet explorer, my menu look distorted and the whole page is on the left, not at the center where it is supposed to be

Hey Mr. Curiosity,

Can you please send an email to support@yotpo.com with the following information so we can further investigate this on our end.

1. The URL of your site so we can see the issue on our end.

2. The version of IE you are using.

Thank you.

Hey Mr. Curiosity,

Can you please send an email to support@yotpo.com with the following information so we can further investigate this on our end.

1. The URL of your site so we can see the issue on our end.

2. The version of IE you are using.

Thank you.

Hi, here is the URL : here

The version of my IE is 9.0.8112.16421

Edited by Mr.Curiosity

Thank you - I'm responding to you now in the customer support ticket you sent.

Hi, thank you for this information - I'm responding to you about this topic in the customer service topic you submitted.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you all that we have just released our Google Rich Snippets integration for Prestashop store owners.

rich+snippets-small.png

I invite you all to activate this free feature. You can read more about it here.

I am wondering how can I remove the reviews by YOTPO bottom link here? Thanks

anyone enabled the bubble at the side of your home page?

does it slow down the loading time of your website?

I have got it enabled and now it has been disabled as it slows my loading page time.

Also is it possible to have a small window that is telling other customers of the past review we had for our website, instead of clicking into the product to see the review.

Hi Just installed YOYPO in my ps 1.3.2 very comprehensive facilities and works fine However, I feel the after sale email is very cluttered with "irrelevent advertorials" Also concerned that is not totally independent. So will uninstall. shame.

I am wondering how can I remove the reviews by YOTPO bottom link here? Thanks

For more information on white labeling, please send an email to support@yotpo.com

anyone enabled the bubble at the side of your home page?

does it slow down the loading time of your website?

I have got it enabled and now it has been disabled as it slows my loading page time.

Also is it possible to have a small window that is telling other customers of the past review we had for our website, instead of clicking into the product to see the review.

Hey cutecat,

The loading of the Testimonials is meant to occur after your site has loaded, hence not slowing the actual loading of your site. We can investigate this further for you. I recommend sending an email to support@yotpo.com and allowing us to help you. I believe we can bring you a lot of value.

Yes, it is possible to embed the testimonials on a dedicated page. For instructions on how to do this and the code you need, log into Yotpo and navigate to the testimonials page.

All the best.

Hi Just installed YOYPO in my ps 1.3.2 very comprehensive facilities and works fine However, I feel the after sale email is very cluttered with "irrelevent advertorials" Also concerned that is not totally independent. So will uninstall. shame.

Hey justdogwalking.com, I wanted to address the two concerns you raised.

In regards to the "irrelevant advertorials" in the mail after purchase emails. I have checked into this for you and have been informed that we can turn this off for you if you wish. All I need is your permission and we can turn off the affiliations in the email.

I'm not sure what you mean by "not totally independent". Could you please explain this to me?

Would it be possible to out yotpo Testimonials on front page? I mean in a reduced size. Do not want the whole testiomonial to take up more than 20% of my home page.

Hello and thanks for the module! Is there any way to add the review stars to the product page above the product price similar to how comment module that came with Prestashop shows it? And the link as well that says "Review this product" similar to how the one that comes with Prestashop does it.

Even better would be to add the stars to the category pages under each product as well as to the products on the homepage in the "Featured Products" module.