Yotpo

[Free Module] Product Reviews - Dramatically increase your reviews

When are dutch e-mail templates coming in? :-)

hello,

Now that you mention. I too waiting for the dutch template.

Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the Dutch translation of the Mail After Purchase. This feature is now live! Can you please confirm that you see it as one of the options, on your yotpo.com dashboard?

Thanks,

hello,

im stuggling with the bottum line. it wont show!

Where must i put the code. I have a verticale grid.

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know about this issue!

First, please make sure that you have the latest version of yotpo: 1.0.7

Next, to properly install the bottom line, you will need to play around with the code a little bit, until you find exactly the right place for it (it's different for every theme). The div appears here: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/23038366-Installing-Bottom-Line-on-Prestashop.

This div will need to be located inside the for loop, which starts with {foreach from=$products item=product name=products}. Each time you place this in a different position within this loop, the bottom line should update its position.

Are you now able to see the bottom line?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Is there a danish translation on its way for the "Mail after purchase"? It would be very much appreciated.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for bringing up this question. We don't currently have a Danish translation of the Mail After Purchase, but we would be happy to launch one for you and other customersASAP. The way we update our translations is we send our interested customers a file with all the text to translate, and then we fit it to our template and launch the translation. We've found that customer translations work much, much better than either Google Translate or paid translation companies. If you would be interested in helping us with a Danish translation, please let me know, and I will be happy to send you this file.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Great module, work nice with prestashop 1.5.3.1 ,, but I have 3 questions:

1. How to import these old Reviews from "productcomments" ( module of Prestashop)

2. For the user already login, can it Fill in the user name and e-mail automatically?

3. For display the field of user name and e-mail, we have to press Enter, I think it is so difficult for use.

thanks

Bottom line problem: firebug "NetworkError: 404 Not Found on product-list page when product does not have a review

I have been using prestashoop for more than a year on 1.4.7 and this module is a dream come true . I would rate it as one of the best modules I have ever installed on my prestashop installation

• Like 1

I just noticed that after installing this module my change of shipping status in orders produces a blank result. After deactivating this modeule it starts working normally.

In case I change an order status it does not change the status from preparation in progress to shipped it does not change the status and produces a blank screen.

Would be highly appreciative if this problem can be resolved. I am using prestashop 1.4.7 with prestashop_new theme

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem as above... when I mark an order to 'payment received', I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/shop/modules/yotpo/lib/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/modules/yotpo/httpClient.php on line 122

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/shop/modules/yotpo/lib/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/modules/yotpo/httpClient.php on line 122

It has to do with the 'mail after purchase' feature as when I untick that option, I am able to change the order status...

Great module, work nice with prestashop 1.5.3.1 ,, but I have 3 questions:

1. How to import these old Reviews from "productcomments" ( module of Prestashop)

2. For the user already login, can it Fill in the user name and e-mail automatically?

3. For display the field of user name and e-mail, we have to press Enter, I think it is so difficult for use.

thanks

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad it's working nicely on your shop :)

1. Importing reviews into Yotpo is easy. We request that you send us a .csv with your exported reviews, including the following fields:

- Product ID

- Product Name

- Product Description

- ProductURL

- PhotoURL

- METATAG Description (if available)

Will you be able to export these reviews from the Prestashop module? If so, we will be happy to import them into your shop.

2. It isn't currently possible to automatically fill in the username and email, even if the user is filled in, since our widget doesn't connect with this part of your shop's information

3. I'd like to make sure that I fully understand this question. Is the issue that the user name and email fields only appear after a user has written a review? If so, we have designed the widget in this way after intensive testing. Our old widget used to show all fields at once. In this new design, the widget takes up less space on your shop, and it also helps to convert more shoppers into reviewers, by making things seem simpler. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Bottom line problem: firebug "NetworkError: 404 Not Found on product-list page when product does not have a review

Thank you for letting me know about this issue! I've brought it up with our development team and will update you as soon as we learn more about this issue.

The best review module EVER!

I have been using prestashoop for more than a year on 1.4.7 and this module is a dream come true . I would rate it as one of the best modules I have ever installed on my prestashop installation

Thanks for these encouraging words! I'm happy that you're pleased with our module :)

It has to do with the 'mail after purchase' feature as when I untick that option, I am able to change the order status...

I'm having the same problem as above... when I mark an order to 'payment received', I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/shop/modules/yotpo/lib/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/modules/yotpo/httpClient.php on line 122

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/shop/modules/yotpo/lib/oauth-php/library/OAuthStore.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/modules/yotpo/httpClient.php on line 122

I just noticed that after installing this module my change of shipping status in orders produces a blank result. After deactivating this modeule it starts working normally.

In case I change an order status it does not change the status from preparation in progress to shipped it does not change the status and produces a blank screen.

Would be highly appreciative if this problem can be resolved. I am using prestashop 1.4.7 with prestashop_new theme

Thank you so much for letting me know about this issue! I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. I've brought it up with our development team and will update you as soon as we learn more about this issue.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for letting me know about this issue! I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. I've brought it up with our development team and will update you as soon as we learn more about this issue.

same here with v1.0.7 and v1.0.8, see ticket #1960. Please urgently send/post v1.0.6 which worked here to get my back office functionality back. As mentioned in my ticket, this is one of the reasons why I not only appreciated if you stated the version number in the module's file name but also offered older versions for download so I can revert back to a working version in case problems like this occur.

Phil

EDIT:

Dave / Yotpo, do you mind if I post the v1.0.6 of your module here since that is working just fine with me?

Edited by Pippo3000

Hello,

I come to you, to know how to add a CSS to customize the module.

In the old version, you just had to add this to yotpo.php:

$this->context->controller->addCSS($this->_path . 'css/UserCustomeCSS.css');

I am in version 1.08 of the module, but the handling does not work.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely yours

Johan

Edited by utaku

same here with v1.0.7 and v1.0.8, see ticket #1960. Please urgently send/post v1.0.6 which worked here to get my back office functionality back. As mentioned in my ticket, this is one of the reasons why I not only appreciated if you stated the version number in the module's file name but also offered older versions for download so I can revert back to a working version in case problems like this occur.

Phil

EDIT:

Dave / Yotpo, do you mind if I post the v1.0.6 of your module here since that is working just fine with me?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we've fixed this issue with the Mail After Purchase causing issues in your back offices. We've uploaded the new version of the widget here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/yotpo-presta-shop/yotpo.zip

I'd appreciate if you could write back and let me know that this is now working for you. I want to ensure this is fully fixed.

Thanks!

just to confirm that v1.0.9 now works with MAP enabled, I can change the order status again. Thanks!

P.S. I know I repeat myself but please state somewhere/somehow which version is available and possibly include a change log to let us know what you changed/enhanced.

Phil

• Like 1

just to confirm that v1.0.9 now works with MAP enabled, I can change the order status again. Thanks!

P.S. I know I repeat myself but please state somewhere/somehow which version is available and possibly include a change log to let us know what you changed/enhanced.

Phil

Thanks Phil! We will now start adding a changelog in the zip files. Please let me know if this will be satisfactory.

Thanks!

hello Yotpo,

you said once that there will be a module where you can put a block with reviews on it on your homepage.

What is the progress? and when is the release date?

Thank you!

hello Yotpo,

you said once that there will be a module where you can put a block with reviews on it on your homepage.

What is the progress? and when is the release date?

Thank you!

Hi!

We've just launched this functionality, and you should now see this active on your Yotpo dashboard, without having to reinstall Yotpo. To activate Testimonials, just log into Yotpo and click on "Customize". Here you should now see a "Testimonials" section. Just click on this and follow the instructions. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this feature. It's brand new, so I'd also love to hear if you find any issues with it, have any questions, or have any suggestions on how we can improve this.

Thanks!

Hi!

We've just launched this functionality, and you should now see this active on your Yotpo dashboard, without having to reinstall Yotpo. To activate Testimonials, just log into Yotpo and click on "Customize". Here you should now see a "Testimonials" section. Just click on this and follow the instructions. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this feature. It's brand new, so I'd also love to hear if you find any issues with it, have any questions, or have any suggestions on how we can improve this.

Thanks!

hello,

thanx it works well!!!

Can the Testimonial have a dutch translation? example these are real reviews from Real shoppers and 'be first to leave a review ....' and write product review?

Here are some dutch translation that you could use.

these are real reviews from Real shoppers= Dit zijn beoordelingen van echte winkeliers.

be first to leave a review= Wees als eerste om een beoordeling achter te laten.

Wirte product review= schrijf een product beoordeling

Products review = product beoordelingen

Site review= Winkel Beoordelingen.

There's one problem with the testimonial. At the center there's a loading icon that circles the whole time. See picture please.

the icon wont get away

Thank you and regards!

post-402178-0-67390200-1362516098_thumb.png

Hi!

Thanks!

nice. I like it. works out of the box. just these comments:

1. needs FAST a proper translation for your offered languages, as mentioned below by Maroc some phrases are localized but many are not which prevents me from using or promoting that functionality excessively at this point in time.

2. wouldn't it be an option to offer full customization of all used phrases/terms in the admin panel? that way everybody can alter the text as desired, leaving you room and time to focus on development of your tool

3. customization should also include the "reviews" text on that little flag itself and possibly also changing form and shape of that little flag (I have another widget using such a flag so 2 of them not looking identical are spoiling the picture.)

my 2c

Phil

can someone tell me where i must the script of the bottum line in the product-list.tpl.I have tried to put in many lines, but it wont show up.

Can someone tell where i must put it.

I know it must between {foreach from=$products item=product name=products}and {/foreach}. but where between.

Thanx!

Hi! Thank you for letting me know about this issue. This isn't actually a bug, it's simply a part of our current logic. When the widget loads, it looks for the "bottom line" feature. When it doesn't find it, it returns this error. We'll be eliminating this error in the near future.

Thanks,

Hi Dave,

You are on the right track. Keep up the good work.

However, I am having browser conflicting issues with IE 9 and in some third party themes.

Do you want to deal with that? I can provide you some more info...

Hello, this is exactly what I need, thanks for developing it.

It is really awesome, the best is that it is free.

hello,

thanx it works well!!!

Can the Testimonial have a dutch translation? example these are real reviews from Real shoppers and 'be first to leave a review ....' and write product review?

these are real reviews from Real shoppers= Dit zijn beoordelingen van echte winkeliers.

There's one problem with the testimonial. At the center there's a loading icon that circles the whole time. See picture please.

the icon wont get away

Thank you and regards!

Hello YOTPO,

Could you please answer my question ^_^

Thank you!

Hello.

This is wonderful and I must commend the developer for this beautiful work. I have two questions and I hope they are not out of place.

1. Is it possible to use this module with the homefeatured module so that we can display the overall star rating for each product on the homepage or other module like blocknewproducts, etc. Or even in product category lists. Like this example (not prestashop) below:

example.png

2. Is this module free for a time and would later be commercial when it is stable?

Thank you for this great piece of work. I am a reviewer and I would love to write something about it on my blog.

Cheers!

Dear sir,

Sorry the yotpo module seems not working on myself and when i enabled the module and was going to configure it. It requires To get a "your api key and secret token" and the link here log in here. is an error page. So when can i get the api key and secret token before i can get the module working normally? Thanks a lot.

Hi

I have an error, when i changing an order's state (for example from payment accepted to shipped), when the yotpo module is enabled

Hi

I have an error, when i changing an order's state (for example from payment accepted to shipped), when the yotpo module is enabled

Hi!

Thank you for letting me know about this.

1. What version of Prestashop are you using?

2. What version of Yotpo are you using?

3. What error are you seeing?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue ASAP.

Thanks,

Prestashop 1.5.3.1

I using the latest YotPO

And i see a programing code, but the orderstate don't changing (but when i turn off the yotpo, the ordereditor working properly)

I paste-d the code in the post under this post

Edited by gyula21

Prestashop 1.5.3.1

I using the latest YotPO

And i see a programing code, but the orderstate don't changing (but when i turn off the yotpo, the ordereditor working properly)

I paste-d the code in the post under this post

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. Can you please provide me with the exact version number of the Yotpo module that you're using. This can be found in your module section of the admin page on Prestashop.

Thanks,

I using Yotpo 1.2.2

We suspect that the issue is that the SSL certificates on your server are not updated. We've now launched a new version that should take this into account and solve the problem. Here is a link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/yotpo-presta-shop/yotpo.zip. Can you please let me know if this solves this issue, or if it is still happening?

Thanks!

Hello there:

I am using Yotpo in my Prestashop 1.5.3.1. Everything is working great.

The only problem is that my products page in IE is not working properly. Other browsers are ok.

You could test my website www.fancychannel.com in IE browser. The homepage is ok. After you click any products. You will see the problem.Also the whole website is really slow in IE. Once i uninstall the module , It works great.

Please suggest and we could improve.

Thanks,

I must say - I am so impressed with this module

Many thanks to the developer - I have had it running for about 4 weeks on prestashop 1.4.4.0 and I just upgraded Yotpo to 1.2.3 to solve the shipping issue and it worked perfectly.

Very pleased - once again thanks

can't get the 1.0.9 version on my site, if i remove 1.0.7 it stays in the modules map

I'm having problems approving/publishing a review. When I go to Dashbord it says that "Your shop has 1 new revies pending", however I can't see it on the moderate page and publish it. On the moderate page it also says that my shop has 1 new review.

Using Yotpo version 1.09 and Prestashop 1.5.1.

Anyone having the same problem?

I just installed this today and I have to say this is seriously amazing. Really. The setup was easy, minisite creation without a hitch, everything just works.

The only thing missing are translations. I use dutch and the review input front-end part actually supports it just fine, but the testimonials page is still in english and the "Please verify your review" e-mail sent to the customer is also in english and even then not my choice in words (I would prefer "our store" instead of "my store").

When this is fixed I will actively start pushing this out to generate reviews and spread the word that this was made possible by Yotpo!

Oh, one other important thing; what exactly do you use customers e-mailaddresses for? If used only for sending a review-reminder it's fine by me, but if you guys plan to herd addresses for other commercial purposes, I'm sad to say I will have to uninstall the module.

So right now it's still 4 out of 5 stars ;)

Edited by xEpyonx

Great, 2 things i want to customize. Remove (nr of reviews on product-lit.tpl) and show under title of product in product.tpl the stars.

Any ideas? If i put the bottom line code under the title it displays only 1 star and its off the line (although ive set in css display: inline-block)

• Like 1

Hi,

I'd like to align the bottom line stars on the product list page to the right (see attached screenshot). I have managed to find out (with thanks to Maconl) what I needed to adjust and tried this using firebug's live edit. But then firebug also said the css file I needed to edit was generated somewhere off-site... so how do I get this to align where I want in to?

And just as Rusteh above me asked; it would be nice to only have the star rating, no text.

post-303388-0-75029400-1364319318_thumb.jpg

Edited by xEpyonx

Yes I am trying to get in touch with you all and also sent emails of my issues with this module and sent you access to my back office and I have not heard back from you all in 2 days. So can you all please get in contact with me so I can get this module to work. As of right now there's an error in back office when trying to access yotpo site

Yes I am trying to get in touch with you all and also sent emails of my issues with this module and sent you access to my back office and I have not heard back from you all in 2 days. So can you all please get in contact with me so I can get this module to work. As of right now there's an error in back office when trying to access yotpo site

Hi! I apologize for the delay in our response. We have now responded to your request, and I look forward to fully solving this issue :)

Edited by Yotpo

Hello, is it possible to translate into Romanian? I could provide translation, but I dont have the fields for the Reviews tab content. Any toughts?

Also, i would be great if in Reviews tabs would show the nr of reviews too, like this: Reviews (13), Review (2), etc.

Edited by rusteh

I have a quesion regarding this module , I had disabled this module yet it has been collecting and sending emails to customers. I came to know of this when i got an email saying a customer has written a review of a product. I logged into the dashboard on yotpo.com and it has sent emails to 4 customers. But i cant see which emails have been contacted.

How do i find out to whom the emails have been sent? Also, will uninstalling the module stop it from collecting the emails and contacting customers?

hello,

when is there gonna be an update on the module and the testimonial?

is there a way to compress the data, because it takes long time to load before the website is 100%

regards

As you can see in the attachment, in Dutch lang the whole left side is a mess; untranslated, checkmark overlap and off-center text.

post-303388-0-43592800-1364903770_thumb.jpg

hello,

thanx it works well!!!

the icon wont get away

Thank you and regards!

I apologize for the delay, its been a holiday week here. We now support translations for Testimonials. Please check the Dutch version of the Testimonial in your admin section by changing the language to Dutch and then clicking on the Customize tab. Please let me know if you would still like to update the Dutch version.

nice. I like it. works out of the box. just these comments:

1. needs FAST a proper translation for your offered languages, as mentioned below by Maroc some phrases are localized but many are not which prevents me from using or promoting that functionality excessively at this point in time.

2. wouldn't it be an option to offer full customization of all used phrases/terms in the admin panel? that way everybody can alter the text as desired, leaving you room and time to focus on development of your tool

3. customization should also include the "reviews" text on that little flag itself and possibly also changing form and shape of that little flag (I have another widget using such a flag so 2 of them not looking identical are spoiling the picture.)

my 2c

Phil

Thanks for these suggestions Pippo. We are working hard at improving our translations and hope to expand our customization in the near future.

can someone tell me where i must the script of the bottum line in the product-list.tpl.I have tried to put in many lines, but it wont show up.

Can someone tell where i must put it.

I know it must between {foreach from=$products item=product name=products}and {/foreach}. but where between.

Thanx!

Hi maroc1994,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your issue. The correct place is inside the <li> tag. If you are still having trouble with this issue then please send us the details of the issue to support@yotpo.com.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Dave,

You are on the right track. Keep up the good work.

However, I am having browser conflicting issues with IE 9 and in some third party themes.

Do you want to deal with that? I can provide you some more info...

Yes, we would like to look into this for you. Could you please send us an email to support@yotpo.com with all the relevant URLs and other information you feel relevant.

Hello, this is exactly what I need, thanks for developing it.

It is really awesome, the best is that it is free.

Glad you like it:)

Hello

Can you also reply to my question please. I will copy it here again.

I have a quesion regarding this module , I had disabled this module yet it has been collecting and sending emails to customers. I came to know of this when i got an email saying a customer has written a review of a product. I logged into the dashboard on yotpo.com and it has sent emails to 4 customers. But i cant see which emails have been contacted.

How do i find out to whom the emails have been sent? Also, will uninstalling the module stop it from collecting the emails and contacting customers?

Hello.

This is wonderful and I must commend the developer for this beautiful work. I have two questions and I hope they are not out of place.

1. Is it possible to use this module with the homefeatured module so that we can display the overall star rating for each product on the homepage or other module like blocknewproducts, etc. Or even in product category lists. Like this example (not prestashop) below:

example.png

2. Is this module free for a time and would later be commercial when it is stable?

Thank you for this great piece of work. I am a reviewer and I would love to write something about it on my blog.

Cheers!

Thanks Atanda for the kind words. We take a lot of pride in our products design and feature set.

Regarding your questions:

1. It is possible to include the star rating on other pages including your homepage. Please check this guide which is relevant for all pages: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/23038366-Installing-Bottom-Line-on-Product-Category-Pages-in-Prestashop

2. Yotpo will not charge you money for using its service. Yotpo makes money from up sales with certain stores and enterprise level customers.

Dear sir,

Sorry the yotpo module seems not working on myself and when i enabled the module and was going to configure it. It requires To get a "your api key and secret token" and the link here log in here. is an error page. So when can i get the api key and secret token before i can get the module working normally? Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. If you are still experiencing this issue then make sure you are registered with Yotpo through our website, http://www.yotpo.com. After you register and log in you will find your api key and secret token.

Hello there:

I am using Yotpo in my Prestashop 1.5.3.1. Everything is working great.

The only problem is that my products page in IE is not working properly. Other browsers are ok.

You could test my website www.fancychannel.com in IE browser. The homepage is ok. After you click any products. You will see the problem.Also the whole website is really slow in IE. Once i uninstall the module , It works great.

Please suggest and we could improve.

Thanks,

Hi Kangaroobaby,

I apologize for the delay in getting to you, last week was a holiday week here. I tried visiting your site to test the issue you mentioned but the site was extremely slow to load, even in Chrome. After it did load I noticed that Yotpo is not installed. In order to trouble shoot this for you please add Yotpo to your site, let us know which version of Yotpo you have installed and which version of IE you are seeing the issue with.

can't get the 1.0.9 version on my site, if i remove 1.0.7 it stays in the modules map

Thanks for letting us know. I have escalated this to our R&D team to investigate further.

I'm having problems approving/publishing a review. When I go to Dashbord it says that "Your shop has 1 new revies pending", however I can't see it on the moderate page and publish it. On the moderate page it also says that my shop has 1 new review.

Using Yotpo version 1.09 and Prestashop 1.5.1.

Anyone having the same problem?

Hi Christian,

This is a bug in our system which is currently being investigated. Once a fix has been put into place I will contact you.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I just installed this today and I have to say this is seriously amazing. Really. The setup was easy, minisite creation without a hitch, everything just works.

The only thing missing are translations. I use dutch and the review input front-end part actually supports it just fine, but the testimonials page is still in english and the "Please verify your review" e-mail sent to the customer is also in english and even then not my choice in words (I would prefer "our store" instead of "my store").

When this is fixed I will actively start pushing this out to generate reviews and spread the word that this was made possible by Yotpo!

Oh, one other important thing; what exactly do you use customers e-mailaddresses for? If used only for sending a review-reminder it's fine by me, but if you guys plan to herd addresses for other commercial purposes, I'm sad to say I will have to uninstall the module.

So right now it's still 4 out of 5 stars ;)

Hi xEpyonx,

We are implementing translations for the testimonials feature very soon (within the next few days).

Regarding your question about customer emails. We do not use customer emails for any purpose other then sending you the emails of customers who wrote reviews so that you can reach out to them directly. These emails are available to you anywhere in your database.

Great, 2 things i want to customize. Remove (nr of reviews on product-lit.tpl) and show under title of product in product.tpl the stars.

Any ideas? If i put the bottom line code under the title it displays only 1 star and its off the line (although ive set in css display: inline-block)

Hi,

I'd like to align the bottom line stars on the product list page to the right (see attached screenshot). I have managed to find out (with thanks to Maconl) what I needed to adjust and tried this using firebug's live edit. But then firebug also said the css file I needed to edit was generated somewhere off-site... so how do I get this to align where I want in to?

And just as Rusteh above me asked; it would be nice to only have the star rating, no text.

Please refer to the following guide which explains advanced customization using CSS: http://support.yotpo.com/entries/21630167-Advanced-Widget-Customization-Using-CSS

If you still need assistance with making these changes then please email us at support@yotpo.com and provide us with the login credentials to your store so we can make the changes for you.

Hello, is it possible to translate into Romanian? I could provide translation, but I dont have the fields for the Reviews tab content. Any toughts?

Also, i would be great if in Reviews tabs would show the nr of reviews too, like this: Reviews (13), Review (2), etc.

Hi Rusteh,

Sure! To add a new language, please send us a translated list of the language you want for the following phrases the system uses:

- Please translate everything after the ":" sign

- Please do not translate anything inside the "{" and "}" signs

- You do NOT need to translate these variables:

store_name: "{store_name}"

product_name: "{product}"

user_name: "{user}"

write_review_link: "{write_review_link}"

click_here: "{click_here}"

here: "{here}"

rating1: 'Bad'

rating2: 'Poor'

rating3: 'Regular'

rating4: 'Good'

rating5: 'Gorgeous'

testimonials_title: These are real reviews <br> from real shoppers

testimonials_site_tab: Site Reviews

testimonials_products_tab: Product Reviews

be_the_first_to_review: Be the first to leave a review for {product_name}!

no_product_reviews_on_site: Currently there are no product reviews on this site!

on_rel: 'On'

site_review: Write Site Review

product_review: Write Product Review

no reply to my question ?

Edited by indus

Hi indus,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We can check which of your customers were sent emails. Please send us an email to support@yotpo.com with the email you used to register with Yotpo and we will check into this for you.

hello,

when is there gonna be an update on the module and the testimonial?

is there a way to compress the data, because it takes long time to load before the website is 100%

regards

Hi there,

If you suspect that Yotpo is causing your site to load slowly then please send us the URL of your site so we can investigate this in detail.

We are updating certain aspects of the module tomorrow, including many updates to the Testimonials feature.

Thank you.

Yes, we would like to look into this for you. Could you please send us an email to support@yotpo.com with all the relevant URLs and other information you feel relevant.

Problem has been solved recently with the newest version.

Thanks.

Hi Stfn,

Could you please provide us with the following information:

1. Which version of Prestashop you are using?

2. A screenshot of the issue.

3. Did you try and install version 1.0.9?

4. Did you click the delete button for version 1.0.7?

Hi there,

If you suspect that Yotpo is causing your site to load slowly then please send us the URL of your site so we can investigate this in detail.

We are updating certain aspects of the module tomorrow, including many updates to the Testimonials feature.

Thank you.

hello,

you said "We are updating certain aspects of the module tomorrow"

was there any delay?

regards!

The module seems well designed but I always have some problems with such providers which keeps me away using them.17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg

Hi! I apologize for the delay in our response. We have now responded to your request, and I look forward to fully solving this issue :)

Hello I am still waiting on a resolution for the module to work on my shop. The readme file shows errors and not working at all. I sent another email yesterday and still not heard back from you all on a update. If you need access to my server I can provide this but I will surely not put that info on here. If this is dave can you please email me so I can get this fixed please.

thank you

CLayton

Hi,

does this module allow customers to review a category instead of a single product?

This could be quite handy when categories represent different shops/restaurants or brands.

Many thanks !!

Hi yotpo team

i installed the latest version and i showed the testomonials features correctly only in chrome browsers but the same feature in snot showing in firefox and ie .

Could you help me on this.?

This module broke my online payment option. I just found out this morning after a customer called saying he didn't receive an order confirmation in his e-mail.

I checked the payment service provider and indeed, payment was a succes. But there was no order in the system and the customer did return to the shop after paying. Then I checked out the shopping cart and there was his order, but when I clicked on it there was a huge question mark where his customer information should be.

I proceeded to test things further with a testaccount and product myself. I placed the order, went through online payment and returned to the store after I was done. I looked in the backend and... NOTHING. The payment was done, but no order to be found.

In my payment service provider (psp hereafter) account I can see the shopping cart ID for the order. The current shopping cart ID in the prestashop system was 1178 (so the next shopping cart should be 1179), but the shopping cart ID in my psp account was 1115... 1115?? How could it go backwards to some random point in the past?? I checked in Prestashop and indeed, somehow there was a shopping cart created under ID 1115, no order was placed in the order list though, so there were no emails sent, no invoice available or anything.

Then I started thinking; what was the last mod I did to the site before this happened. Yotpo! I de-installed the module, tested everything again and instantly everything worked again. Placed new order, paid through online banking, shopping cart ID in psp account was 1179 this time as it should be, order was created in the backend and all confirmation e-mails were sent to customer and store.

I was really hyped over the Yotpo review module, but this is unacceptable.

Prestashop v1.4.6.2

Sisow ideal payment module v3.2

Yotpo module v1.2.3

Edited by xEpyonx

Hi, does this module include Google rich snippets and product reviews on google search pages?

The module works perfectly in my website, it is exactly what I was looking for. Very good module!

• Like 1

I must say the Yotpo team and Dave was able to get the reviews module working after many issues but I want to thank them all for their hard work and continue to provide great customer service to their customers. T

Cheers

Clayton

Edited by clayton29657

hello,

you said "We are updating certain aspects of the module tomorrow"

was there any delay?

regards!

No, we didn't experience any delay with updating the Testimonials.

Still waiting - Request #3177

Hi Gyula21,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Yotpo is designed to load after your page has finished loading so to not affect loading time. After the page has finished loading, Yotpo takes about 1 second to load on your page.

I must say the Yotpo team and Dave was able to get the reviews module working after many issues but I want to thank them all for their hard work and continue to provide great customer service to their customers. T

Cheers

Clayton

Thanks Clayton, the entire Yotpo team is grateful for the kind words.

The module works perfectly in my website, it is exactly what I was looking for. Very good module!

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Hi, does this module include Google rich snippets and product reviews on google search pages?

Hi Lee,

We are working hard on a feature which we hope to launch in a few weeks which will show your star ratings in Google's search results.

• Like 1

This module broke my online payment option. I just found out this morning after a customer called saying he didn't receive an order confirmation in his e-mail. I checked the payment service provider and indeed, payment was a succes. But there was no order in the system and the customer did return to the shop after paying. Then I checked out the shopping cart and there was his order, but when I clicked on it there was a huge question mark where his customer information should be. I proceeded to test things further with a testaccount and product myself. I placed the order, went through online payment and returned to the store after I was done. I looked in the backend and... NOTHING. The payment was done, but no order to be found. In my payment service provider (psp hereafter) account I can see the shopping cart ID for the order. The current shopping cart ID in the prestashop system was 1178 (so the next shopping cart should be 1179), but the shopping cart ID in my psp account was 1115... 1115?? How could it go backwards to some random point in the past?? I checked in Prestashop and indeed, somehow there was a shopping cart created under ID 1115, no order was placed in the order list though, so there were no emails sent, no invoice available or anything. Then I started thinking; what was the last mod I did to the site before this happened. Yotpo! I de-installed the module, tested everything again and instantly everything worked again. Placed new order, paid through online banking, shopping cart ID in psp account was 1179 this time as it should be, order was created in the backend and all confirmation e-mails were sent to customer and store. I was really hyped over the Yotpo review module, but this is unacceptable. Prestashop v1.4.6.2 Sisow ideal payment module v3.2 Yotpo module v1.2.3

Hi xEpyonx,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these situations very seriously. I had our Prestashop expert look into this for you right away and he has informed me that we are currently aware of a conflict with the Sisow ideal payment module. We are currently investigating a fix. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to ask you to send any error logs you may have for us to support@yotpo.com to assist us with our investigation.

Thank you.

Hi yotpo team i installed the latest version and i showed the testomonials features correctly only in chrome browsers but the same feature in snot showing in firefox and ie . Could you help me on this.?

Hi dorje,

Can you please provide us with a link to your store so we can try and replicate this on our end.

Thanks

Hi Dave,

I would really really like to see a fix if possible, because I was really happy with your review engine. But if customers can't place orders/pay, it's of no use. I actually nearly missed out on 4 orders totaling almost €800 , I just got lucky that one customer called and told me he didn't receive an order confirmation. After investigating I noticed the 4 other shopping carts that had customer info attached and after calling them I learned that they actually placed an order, but nobody knew because of this bug.

My logs are empty by the way :\