Yotpo

[Free Module] Product Reviews - Dramatically increase your reviews

On 12/6/2017 at 3:53 PM, iqit-commerce said:

Hello,

I made some modifications and module from attachment should be compatible with Prestashop 1.7(only 1.7 do not use this version with older Prestashop).

if you instaleld older module version on ps 1.7 uninstall it first and then install versiom from attachment.

yotpo.zip

This worked for me!!! Thank you so much for this. I am using Ps 1.7.3.2 and the warehouse theme (made by IQIT). I tested the checkout and I don't get any 500 error.

On 18. 5. 2018 at 6:26 PM, mowax said:

This worked for me!!! Thank you so much for this. I am using Ps 1.7.3.2 and the warehouse theme (made by IQIT). I tested the checkout and I don't get any 500 error.

Great that you try to fix it for 1.7. Unfortunatelly I have the same errror (custom theme, derived from Classic, should be without bugs). The error in cart is "Notice: Undefined index: product" in  yotpo.php line 872.

EDIT: seems to work after I remove YotPo from   displayReassurance  hook.

Edited by webplus

Good day,

For prestashop 1.6 what would be the best way to export the product reviews that are already created with the standard review module in prestashop ?

I can use Phpmyadmin for export these reviews if needed. Or is there a free module to extract these existing reviews? 

Also is which format does the export file need to be saved ?  To use the extracted reviews in the product review template (for uploading existing reviews to yotpo).

So that i can be sure that the format will be correct to use in the  product reviews template from this page  https://support.yotpo.com/en/article/importing-your-reviews-to-yotpo

Some detailed guidance would be appriciated.

Edited by frontend

Hi,

Yes, the review data is saved in your store database. You can export the data with PhpMyAdmin.

Here is the list of table you need to export, for original review module, product comments :

ps_product_comment
ps_product_comment_criterion
ps_product_comment_criterion_category
ps_product_comment_criterion_lang
ps_product_comment_criterion_product
ps_product_comment_grade
ps_product_comment_report
ps_product_comment_usefulness

Hi Kevin

While i extracted the above tables (already done that when i found that info another topic) i get this format 

Example phpmyadmin ps_product_comment extraction

41,"161","0","0","titleofthereview","review,worksgreat","nameofreviewer","4","1","0","2018-09-25 09:58:06"

This format does not seem the same as the template-yotpo.xls to be used to submit the product reviews to yotpo.

For instance the template states the product url etc.. which the above extracted reviews do not show.. 

How do you go about this ?

template-yotpo.xlsx

Ok, besides adding the product url etc manually. Best practise would be to only add reviews to the yotpo template for products that are still active on the shop ? 

Or can there also be review for products that are not enabled any more ?

I did install the module and then send the template-yotpo.xlsx with existing reviews to yotpo. After implementation all looks nice. 

Some things i noticed though..

GTMETRIX Website loading score is more then doubled after the install.. 

image.thumb.png.378ead37f9d155e462ee1db6413ba60e.png

Normally my sites fully load below 1 second. Most people already have a slow prestashop website without yotpo so meaby do not notice the extra slow down. Yotpo loads many files. You guys see the same on your website ?

Hi frontend,

Go to Yotpo dashboard / On-site Widgets and tick " better performance " instead of " immediate update ", this will use a CDN and your widget will load faster.

By the way the fully loaded time isn't a representative value because Yotpo widget is loaded as asynchronous javascript.

That means you page doesn't wait 2.1 sec to appear, it appears as usual in 0.7 sec and the Yotpo javascript appear after, so that doesn't change the user speed experience 🙂

Yotpo.jpg

Edited by KevinNash