Order confirmation translation after paypal

Does anyone knows where can i make the transaltion of the order confirmation page?

I receive this:

Your order on Bebeshop is complete.

You have chosen the PayPal method.

Your order will be sent very soon.

For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support.

Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) :

Your order ID is : 8

Your PayPal transaction ID is : 9UB38356DV827362

I can't find where to translate it, it's not in the translations page in the back office, at least I didn't find it,

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this problem, I found after looking for an hour, the file I played with is -

modules/paypal/views/templates/hook/confirmation.tpl

I found that for some reason the customer support link sent you off to a page error, seemingly because the url read contactcontact-us.php

I went to the confirmation.tpl above and found this

<p>{l s='Your order on' mod='paypal'} <span class="bold">{$shop_name}</span> {l s='is complete.' mod='paypal'}

<br /><br />

{l s='You have chosen the PayPal method.' mod='paypal'}

<br /><br /><span class="bold">{l s='Your order will be sent very soon.' mod='paypal'}</span>

<br /><br />{l s='For any questions or for further information, please contact our' mod='paypal'}

<a href="{$link->getPageLink(''contact, true)}contact-form.php" data-ajax="false">{l s='customer support' mod='paypal'}</a>.

</p>

I am not expert but this bit looked wrong - "{$link->getPageLink('contact', true)}contact-form.php"

I removed the first 'contact' leaving no space between '' and tried it again

Now on testing the url reads /contact-us.php and the link takes you to the correct page

Hope that helps?

• 5 weeks later...