Hi Prestashop community,

We're proud to announce our new Prestashop product reviews extension. It's called Yotpo and it's totally free. We're already active on a few other platforms, where we've been extremely successful at helping shops generate more reviews. We offer both a beautiful on-site widget for displaying and garnering reviews, and a Mail After Purchase feature. This feature emails shoppers at a set time, after their purchase, encouraging them to leave reviews. Customers can leave reviews within the email itself, making the process super simple.

I wanted to launch the extension here first, to hear this forum's initial response to it, and to ensure that when we launch to the public we won't have any bugs we might have missed.

I'd love to hear any feedback you might have on this extension. We're all really proud of it, and are excited to start generating lots of reviews for Prestashop sites.

I've attached a zip with the extension.

Note: We currently support Prestashop 1.3 and up.

To view a demo Prestashop site with the widget installed: http://prestashop.yotpo.com/index.php?id_product=4&controller=product

In addition, you can sign into our admin site here:

yotpo.com

username: [email protected]

password: 123456

We look forward to your thoughts!

You can also feel free email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

The Yotpo team

yotpo (1).zip