JOB OFFER BUT LOW BUDGET :(

Oddyti5

Hello there everyone,

I'm looking for some help to set up my online store. BEFORE you read any farther, you must know I only have a $300 budget :(, sorry, but I lost my job and I'm only working part time now so even though I know your time is worth more, I really can't afford it :(

Anyway, I'm using the free theme 1.5.3.1 and I need help configuring it. It keeps saying free shipping when I do not want it to say that. I got a shipping module that is supposed to be able to calculate shipping but I haven't configured it yet. I also want it to have multistore function but to a customer, I want it to look like 2 different sites not related to the other, but still joined in the back. I have 2 domain names. I plan on only accepting Paypal payments and ship via USPS therefore I'll need help to set those up too.

Please be a trust worthy person, I saw that Presto-Changeo made a posting about someone stealing stuff from their site. You are a TERRIBLE person if you try to steal from me.

Right now I just want it at the point where all I have to do is add my products.

Thank you for you time :)

C

Edited by Oddyti5 (see edit history)