layered navigation doesn't work in right column

I bought and installed this theme- http://addons.prestashop.com/en/interior-furniture/6127-Cuirdiscount-1-5.html

I tried to add the Layered Navigation add-on and it didn't initially work at all. Shows up in LiveEdit, i moved it to the top of the right column, but still nothing showed up.

I tried to Transplant the module into the right column, and then it showed up, but didn't function.

I reverted to the default theme from PS, and now it shows up just fine in both the right and left columns, but doesn't function in the right column.

In one of the screenshots of the theme (above link), it clearly shows "Catalogue" with this feature enabled and i'm assuming it functions properly.

How do I get it to function correctly in my theme?! My client is about to sue me for not delivering, I really need an answer to this asap.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought and installed this theme- http://addons.presta...scount-1-5.html

I tried to add the Layered Navigation add-on and it didn't initially work at all. Shows up in LiveEdit, i moved it to the top of the right column, but still nothing showed up.

I tried to Transplant the module into the right column, and then it showed up, but didn't function.

I reverted to the default theme from PS, and now it shows up just fine in both the right and left columns, but doesn't function in the right column.

In one of the screenshots of the theme (above link), it clearly shows "Catalogue" with this feature enabled and i'm assuming it functions properly.

How do I get it to function correctly in my theme?! My client is about to sue me for not delivering, I really need an answer to this asap.

Up !!