I need some help with my cart rules please

Hi, I posted over a week ago regarding this issue and it still has not been resolved and is driving me mad.

Ok so I am trying to set up some cart rules that apply to the order total allowing different discounts depending on how much the total spend is. I have attached a screen shot of my current rules set up and also of my cart.

The problem is I have gone through and done all the setting up as per the instructions in help but it doesnt apply anything in my cart and doesnt even offer the option to enter the voucher code in the shopping cart once the minimum buys are hit :-/ (see picture attached of the cart that should have the discount applied because the customer went past the $1500 minimum buy therefore should have 10% of the total deducted).

I really need this solved as I need to make the website go live but cant do so until the discounts are in place. PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks in advance

Erika

P.s i'm a rookie and struggle with the lingo so bear with me :-)

post-451657-0-66066500-1358141781_thumb.png

post-451657-0-70871500-1358141794_thumb.png

I've solved it!!! I had the priority around the wrong way and removed ajax from the cart. For those of you who have been having difficulty I made the largest amount with top priority (1) and worked my way down to the lessor amount with the lowest priority (4) and removed all the codes so the system just allocates the amounts itself and made the discounts not compatible with each other. Man that took a long time to figure out - I think prestashop needs to make it clearer! I have literally spent days on this when it was a relatively simple fix :-/