hackpresta

[ FREE THEME ] VP_BestStore Template by prestaddon.com (For Prestashop 1.4.x and Prestashop 1.5.x)

vp_beststore.png

The PrestAddon Team has created a Free theme that you can use with your Prestashop application. Theme of your shopping site is very important because if you use great and beautiful Prestashop theme, people will enjoy your site, use your site services and buy something from your site. How can you choose the best Prestashop theme that you can sell your products? There is not a simple and single answer to this question. Below you will find a free Prestashop Theme that offer quality elegance and user-friendly interface.

Demo: http://prestaddon.co...te=vp_beststore

Download: http://prestaddon.co...emplatep14.html

• Like 4

Great theme. Could you help me figure out how to replace the "Permanent links block" with the "Top horizontal menu"? I tried to rearrange the positions, but it looks weird afterwards

Thank you.

Hi, thanks to your template. I added products category module on product page, I am wondering how to move this block to bottom, which don't want it to be above the product description block. Could anyone help me?

The prices do not appear in the module "Featured Products". Appears only images, but not the buttons "add to cart" and prices.

Unfortunately it is not compatible with version 1.5 and there is incompatibility with some languages.

• Like 1

Hello!

How to change logo size? I mean, i know how, but i cant finde in global.css...Any help? 

you can change logo size in several ways

1) open header.tpl file and change height="" and width="" param manually

2) add somewhere in global css styles like: #header_logo img {width:200px!important; height:100px!important;}
3) just reupload logo in correct changed size

moved to paid section, please attach direct link or theme library.