Need HELP with Broken Checkout Functions For Paypal & Guest Checkout: SHOP is LIVE!

stevstar

I really need some help here Prestashop Professionals! I migrated my website over from magento last summer onto prestashop. Our site has been live and doing great business since about october, however, the Paypal and Guest checkout function are NOT working properly and keep erroring out when trying to set them up AND test them.

Can anyone pleeeeease help! We have TONS of traffic now due to some great editorial online and industry moves and REALLY need these things worked out. The developers from France were providing support for a few months and then disappeared on us dodging numerous calls for help on their broken functionality that NEVER worked to begin with on their theme they sold us. (http://prestaplayers.com/en/prestashop-premium-themes/16-reverse-theme-prestashop-premium.html)

I can give the person who is capable of completing this task quickly, the proper access needed to FTP and Presta admin side to work their magic!

1: Paypal Checkout needs to be implemented properly and no ERRORS. Also, the paypal logo graphic that pops up after activating the module needs to be removed as it just floats randomly over other text on the page.

2: Guest Checkout needs to NOT error out every time a person tries to use it.

3: Customer Shipping/Billing Addresses need to save properly and not default back to the 'shipping' address. This is declining all transactions where the billing address does not match the actual card due to the address function NOT saving data properly. So orders are erroring credit cards used over authorize.net. Only cards that have exact matching SHIPPING address and BILLING addresses appear to be smoothly processing.

Please help if you can guys! These developers I bought the theme from couldnt have ditched me at a worse time in my first successful business venture. Thanks!