Images of the credit cards are not shown in the checkout with moneybookers module

Hi

When in the checkout the payment methods are shown the credit card logos are not shown using moneybookers module,

The images are correctly stored in the module folder and are shown in the backoffice but in the frontoffice the alternative text is shown instead

What should I do to correct this behaviour?

Thank you

Hi

I discovered what the problem is, the URL from where the images are retrieved does not exist anymore, here is the URL:

http://www.modules.com/moneybookers/logos/international/amex.gif

So in the back office the image is retrived from the local folder of the moneybooker module, meanwhile in the front offica was retrived from hte URL above, but now does not exist anymore.

I am now searching where I must change this URL, do you know which file I have to modify?

Thank you

hi @daxit_x

which version of skrill you use?

it's a default module or some commercial solution?

please give me information and i will check it. You can also pack the module and send it for me: webmaster[at]mypresta.eu (please add link to this conversation if you send to us a mail)

Hello

I just saw that undoubtly the wrong lines are the 64 , 67 , 110 , 152 in the Moneybookers.tpl file

These are the strings

LINE64 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/international/{$inter_logos[$i].file}.gif" value="{$inter_logos[$i].code}" name="Submit" style="margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE67 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/local/{$local_logos[$i].file}.gif" value="{$local_logos[$i].code}" name="Submit" style="margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE 110 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/international/{$inter_logos[$i].file}.gif" name="Submit" value="{$inter_logos[$i].code}" style="float: left; margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE 152 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/local/{$local_logos[$i].file}.gif" name="Submit" value="{$local_logos[$i].code}" style="float: left; margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

Replacing {$base_url} with http://yourdomain.xxx the module works, but still I would like to replace {$base_url} with the correct recall string

Does anybody knows which is the problem using {$base_url} and which is the best replacement for this variable?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I just saw that undoubtly the wrong lines are the 64 , 67 , 110 , 152 in the Moneybookers.tpl file

These are the strings

LINE64 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/international/{$inter_logos[$i].file}.gif" value="{$inter_logos[$i].code}" name="Submit" style="margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE67 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/local/{$local_logos[$i].file}.gif" value="{$local_logos[$i].code}" name="Submit" style="margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE 110 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/international/{$inter_logos[$i].file}.gif" name="Submit" value="{$inter_logos[$i].code}" style="float: left; margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

LINE 152 <input type="image" src="{$base_url}/modules/moneybookers/logos/local/{$local_logos[$i].file}.gif" name="Submit" value="{$local_logos[$i].code}" style="float: left; margin-right: 10px; border: none;" onclick="$('input.payment_methods').val($(this).val());" />

Replacing {$base_url} with http://yourdomain.xxx the module works, but still I would like to replace {$base_url} with the correct recall string

Does anybody knows which is the problem using {$base_url} and which is the best replacement for this variable?

Thank you

Try this:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/216066-solved-images-missing-from-moneybookers-module-but-only-in-one-multishop/page__fromsearch__1

• 1 month later...

I have same issue not cards images show on checkout page I reinstalled moneybookers module and it still does not show the images of any logos .

My prestashop and moneybookers module are current latest 1.5.3.1 and 1.6.4

thank you