The orders are split even if I disabled the splitting feature

Hi

I did a test order composed of various items which can be shipped with different carriers, even tough I disabled the splitting features, all of them are off in the orders preferences configuration, prestashop continues to split the orders in 3 separate carts sending to the client lots of emails with order confirmations and orders resumes etc.

I want prestashop to send one unique resume with the whole order listed and the grand total to pay even if there are items that must be shipped with different carriers

What must I do to achieve this?

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hi people! same problema, any idea about this? i installed the multi seller agile and since then all de order split one for each seller, which is very unconfortable for the customer. please help!!

then why don't you contact the developer of the module you purchased.

• 8 months later...

This is still happening with PS 1.6.1.4. 

Does anyone know how to fix / disable this? Even with the Delayed shipping option disabled, and all the products in the same (and only) warehouse, orders are still split in some cases. 

In my case, virtual products were placed on a different order from physical products. It it SO annoying. 

This is still happening with PS 1.6.1.4. 

Does anyone know how to fix / disable this? Even with the Delayed shipping option disabled, and all the products in the same (and only) warehouse, orders are still split in some cases. 

In my case, virtual products were placed on a different order from physical products. It it SO annoying. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...