www or non-www issue

hello guys,

I encountered some issues with the website regarding the domain of my website http://www.ticketstore.ro, and I am not sure if I have corrected it properly.

After upgrading Prestashop from 131 to 149, some SEO tools like Woorank.com kept telling me that my www and non www webpage are not redirecting to the same page.

Therefore, I made a little change in my settings...in the shop domain(preferences-metatags) field, I have changed from ticketstore.ro to www.ticketstore.ro.

With this change, I have no redirection( like as used to have before) to the homepage. It seems ok, all my pages show the www.

Additionally, from my CpaneI account, I have set a 301 redirect from ticketstore.ro to www.ticketstore.ro.

Now, Woorank.com is ok, it doesn't show that www error.

It seems ok but I have a couple of questions:

1- in my sitemap, regenerated the above mentioned change, the link to my categories, sub-vategories and products are shown with ticketstore.ro/product.html--not the version with the www-

When clicking the link, it redirects to the www version. But is this ok to Google? Because I have submitted a sitemap to Google Webmasters Tools, and I want to be sure that its all working properly.

2. In Google Webmasters Tools I have not set a preffered domain- this is the default setting. How do you recommend to handle this? Is it better if a set a preferred domain to www.ticketstore.ro, or it is better to let Google choose?

What do you think, is the website properly configured? Thank you!