make prestashop logo bigger

plugy

You can not just make the logo bigger you need to upload a new image at 980px x 200px then you will need to edit some css files to move the search bar, permanent links and user info to a position that you like.

The height is not as important as the width it could be 980 x 150, 200, 225, 300 its up to you.

It's not good idea to change logo size to 980px width. Why? Because this logo is attached to emails, attached to invoice etc.

It's better to turn off logo on page (by editing tpl files of your theme) and add own image as logo by adding coode to tpl and upload photo manually

of course it's my opinion, if you want you can use BIG HUGE logo ;)

Sorry but I disagree as you can load separate images for mail logo and invoice logo I have a full width banner on my site and always have.

The logo is only attached to mail and invoice if you do not load separate logos for the others.

I took the banner I made 980 x 200 and reduced the size for mail and invoice logo's.

Not an issue at all.

See here :http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop

• Like 1

You can not just make the logo bigger you need to upload a new image at 980px x 200px then you will need to edit some css files to move the search bar, permanent links and user info to a position that you like.

The height is not as important as the width it could be 980 x 150, 200, 225, 300 its up to you.

what code and where do i alter it?

I have made my logo 980x200 and called logo.jpg and uploaded to images but it is still small, i need to alter code somewhere but dont know where, i have looked in global.css but cannot find any code relevant to alter the size any hepl please thanks.

Can you give a link to the site so I can have a look, also do you have force compile on and cache off you may be seeing some cached files rather then fresh ones.

This is from a fresh install only uploaded the image made no other adjustments.

Can you give a link to the site so I can have a look, also do you have force compile on and cache off you may be seeing some cached files rather then fresh ones.

This is from a fresh install only uploaded the image made no other adjustments.

I did manage to do it ages ago but cannot remember, i made the image 980x300 and uploaded to image folder then i had to later some code but cannot rember where and how that is where im stuck any help please

• 5 weeks later...

In 1.5 that should not be necessary please give a link so I can see the home page, it may just be your cache files.

TDR I'm working on a website and changed the logo size and deleted my cached files, its still appears to be the same size. i feel like something else has to be modified for this to work. my homepage is here : http://www.goldthimblefabric.com

Thanks!

here is a solution i just managed to complete on my website: http://root.pierremercier.com/lesptitestrouvailles/

i uploaded a bigger image for the logo in the admin panel

i edited the global.css file found in theme/default/css :

the red text are my changes to make the logo stick to the top and give maximum room 230x100px

and then the line at the bottom change the background of the header to a picture...

/* ************************************************************************************************

HEADER

************************************************************************************************ */

#header {position:relative}

#header_logo {

float:left;

display:block;

margin-top:0px;

}

#header_right {

position:relative;

float: right

}

/*modifjr image de background du header du site*/

#header {float:left; margin-bottom:20px; height:135px; width:100%; background-image: url(../img/entete.png);}

/*modifjr*/

i wish that will help you bro !!

and btw if you guys know how can i move the menu bar up a little i'd like to stick it to the monkey but i can't find where is the css code for that i bet there is a margin-top on that menu bar somewhere but puff i cant find it. thx.

• 11 months later...