(JOB OFFER) Upgrading my Prestashop

ryanhwh

Hi,

Im looking for an expericend prestashop developer/designer to work on my website. There will be alot of work needed as i am looking to bring it very up to date, clean fresh easy to navigate. Lots of clean cut images on home page and that anyone can use the website.

I will need a portfoilo of work that you have done in past so i can get an idea of your capabilities and what creativity you have.

I have a creativity mind only i am not familiar at all with web work.

I dont mind paying the price as long as the work is worth it.

My website is www.fonez.ie and is very very basic at the minute. I would be hoping to have something near like apple.com. Same idea as regards to navigation and layout and that it can be developed over time.

please get back to me if you are interested.

• Like 1

Hi,

Im looking for an expericend prestashop developer/designer to work on my website. There will be alot of work needed as i am looking to bring it very up to date, clean fresh easy to navigate. Lots of clean cut images on home page and that anyone can use the website.

I will need a portfoilo of work that you have done in past so i can get an idea of your capabilities and what creativity you have.

I have a creativity mind only i am not familiar at all with web work.

I dont mind paying the price as long as the work is worth it.

My website is www.fonez.ie and is very very basic at the minute. I would be hoping to have something near like apple.com. Same idea as regards to navigation and layout and that it can be developed over time.

please get back to me if you are interested.

Hello

We are a certified web agency from PrestaShop

Ready to start your project, please skype us!

• 3 weeks later...