shacker

[MODULE] 2Checkout payment v1.1 - ps 1.3/1.6

How to integrate PrestaShop with 2Checkout

2Checkout Payment API Setup PrestaShop Settings
  1. Download the 2Checkout payment module fromhttps://github.com/craigchristenson/prestashop-2checkout-api
  2. Upload the ‘twocheckout’ directory to your PrestaShop ‘modules’ directory.
  3. Sign in to your PrestaShop admin.
  4. Under Modules click Modules.
  5. Under 2Checkout Payment API click Install.
  6. Enter your 2Checkout Account Number(2Checkout Seller ID)
  7. Enter your Publishable Key(2Checkout Publishable Key)
  8. Enter your Private Key(2Checkout Private Key)
  9. Select No under Sandbox Mode(Unless you are testing in the 2Checkout Sandbox)
  10. Click Update Settings.

2Checkout PayPal Direct Setup PrestaShop Settings
  1. Upload the ‘twocheckoutpp’ directory to your PrestSshop ‘modules’ directory.
  2. Sign in to your PrestaShop admin.
  3. Click Extensions tab and Payments subtab.
  4. Under Modules click Modules.
  5. Enter your 2Checkout Account Number(2Checkout Seller ID)
  6. Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
  7. Select whether you wan to use the customer’s chosen currency or force another currency.
  8. Click Update Settings.

2Checkout Settings
  1. Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
  2. Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
  3. Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
  4. Enter your Secret Word(Must be the same value entered in your PrestaShop admin.)
  5. Set the Approved URL to ‘https://www.yourstore.com/index.php?fc=module&module=twocheckoutpp&controller=validation’ (Replace ‘https://www.yourstore.com’ with the actual URL to your store.)
  6. Click Save Changes.

Standard / Inline Checkout Setup PrestaShop Settings:
  1. Clone or download and extract https://github.com/craigchristenson/PrestaShop-2Checkout/
  2. Upload the checkout directory to the modules directory where your PrestaShop install is located on your hosting/server.
  3. Go into your PrestaShop Admin Modules/Payment Gateways area, install, enable and select 2Checkout Payments.
  4. Click configuration and fill out your 2Checkout account number and Secret Word.
  5. Click Update Settings

2Checkout Settings:
  1. Sign in to your 2Checkout account
  2. Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
  3. Set the Approved URL to http(s)://yourcarturl.com/index.php?fc=module&module=checkout&controller=validation (Replace http://www.yourcarturl.com with the actual URL to your store.)
  4. Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
  5. Enter your Secret Word
  6. Click Save Changes

2checkout-oficial-module.jpg

VISIT OUR SITE FOR MORE FREE MODULES AND LATEST VERSION OF THE MODULE

www.catalogo-onlinersi.net

Link

http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/payment-prestashop-modules/400-2checkout-oficial-module.html

Edited by shacker
  • Like 1

This is free 2Checkout module compatible with Prestashop v1.5.3.1?

how this module works ? my clients can pay with this module with visa card directly?, i dont know nothing about 2checkout payments xD thanks .

Edited by neral

yes, you need to create an account, and you can get payments via credit card

Hi Can I upload the 2Checkout zip by clicking Add new module in back office similar to adding other Prestashop module zip files without needing to go into my Cpanel to upload files in the module directory? Same question applies for uploading Western Union and Money Gram zip files I've downloaded from your website. How do I check or determine rather the modules are compatible with the theme for my online store? Thanks greatly appreciate your assistance.

I am using this module and it works for me but with issues.

1. The options (size, color, ect) do not come in the email from 2CO

2. It never shows up as an order in the BO. just shows an abandon cart.

Running PrestaShop™ 1.5.3.1.  

• Like 1

Hi, gays do you know - this is work for Bulgaria? I try, but i have a problem whit 2checkout account :/

Hello,

I am using Prestashop 1.5.5 and it won't install. I have uploaded zip file to modules section, tried to install and it is showing that is not installed.

Can you please check that module for some version upper than 1.5.3.1

Thank you very much..

I have installed brand new 1.5.5 Prestashop and it's working. It is possibly something with my old configuration or theme, I don't know. Thank you very much for using this module for free. Cheers

I have uploaded the module in 1.5.6 but it never shows up in the Modules. What do I do? I downloaded from website.

Actually the 2CO module doesn't even show in my modules. I have searched and I have manually checked all the module names but 2CO module is not present in my modules or payment modules. I am using 1.5.6. I can see the checkout folder through FTP but it not being shown in the backoffice modules. What you suggest?

Has anyone tried this on prestashop v1.6?

As far as low fee credit card payment modules go, 2checkout and stripe seem to be the only 2. And since stripe no longer offers a free module, i'm looking for alternatives.

Thanks

is not updated to 1.6 yet

is not updated to 1.6 yet

what about security ? it's not by 2checkout

official 2co module. check the site

Hi shacker,

I am facing an issue with the 2checkout api module. I installed the module and it works perfectly with the standard checkout (5 steps). But once I try to use it on one page checkout, it a strange problem. On that page, after accepting terms of service, 2checkout module appears but once I enter the cc details and click on checkout it shows an error stating 'unauthorized'. If I refresh the page, it hides the billing and delivery address and also hides the side left catagories table. Then, if I put the same cc details again and click to checkout, it runs smoothly and completes the transaction. I tried to disable 2chcout api module and then tried to checkout using wire or check module. it works perfectly fine. Even the 2checkout's paypal module works fine. I'm attaching screen shots of the problem.

The below mentioned picture shows the view before I accept the terms.

1.JPG

Then the view once I accept the terms and cc info area appears.

2.JPG

Then after I hit submit payment, it shows the error.

3.JPG

And this shows the view after I refresh the page. it shows the addresses have gone..

4.JPG

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

i didnt test on 1.5, but i will check it. The problem is that as oficial module, any update takes some time

I am having the same problem on 1.6. One step checkout and I am getting an  "unauthorized" alert after submitting credit card.

Is there a fix for this?

i didnt test on 1.5, but i will check it. The problem is that as oficial module, any update takes some time

I did contact with 2checkout support team on the same issue and they suggested me to upgrade the shop to the latest version of prestashop. So, I just installed latest version of prestashop, i.e. 1.6.0.9,  on a new domain and got the same issue. I've already submitted a compaint to 2checkout.

I am having the same problem on 1.6. One step checkout and I am getting an  "unauthorized" alert after submitting credit card.

Is there a fix for this?

monkeythreads , I would suggest you to contact 2checkout support team and file a compaint there. There link is support.2co.com. Moreover, please submit the same issue on the link below.

https://github.com/craigchristenson/prestashop-2checkout-api/issues/3

This is the page where we did download this api. I've also submitted the compalins to both links and would suggest you the same too, so that they can work on this issue asap.

After wasting several days with 2co support team, today I've been informed that there is no fault on 2co side and they recommended me to consult with prestashop and my hosting provider. Whereas I did contacted with the hosting provider yesterday and they confirmed that there is not any problem on server side. I've also forwarded that chat conversation to 2co tech support guy but at the end, he was not able to find any solution. 2co team has experienced the same error on both of my sites but, strangely, they are not able to provide the solution. Bad support by a big company; especially a credit card processing company..!!

well, my experience is bad with 2co. They block my account becouse i have several fake payments on my site, but they must confirm that the payments are not fake in their site. so, i never use it again

Hi to all,

I wanted to integrate Standard / Inline Checkout, but I had several problems with this module:

1. Order confirmation page, this thing can make conversion lower, so I decided to delete it

2. 2Checkout button position and style wasn't as good, as i want.

I'm not PHP programmer, so this fixes took a lot of time, but I hope now it's working OK.

I want to share this updated version with you all, also I want to ask author of this module to take a look on this changes and if it's useful, so to include them in next official version.

What I've changed:

1. 2Checkout button position and image

Screenshot:

2Checkout.png

2. Deleted Order confirmation step

3. Upgraded version to 1.2, so you will understand that's not official one.

You can try this module on my shop: www.lovelyhandicraft.com

I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong, use this module on your own risk.

Here is custom 1.2 version.

2Checkout_new.zip

Edited by ZubastiK

It's been several months since this anyone posted to this thread, so I thought I would chime in and say the problem still exists regarding the "unauthorized" message.  I get that every time I try to submit a payment through the 2co module or the Brinks module that seems to be exactly the same as the 2co module.  However, I installed the 2co Paypal Direct module, and if I pay with that, it will eventually ask me if I'd like to pay with PayPal or a credit card.  If I select credit card, it goes through just fine and reports on my 2checkout.com page as a credit card payment.  So it appears that my account can process credit cards but the module is somehow broken.  By the way, I have the newest version of Prestashop 1.6.

If anyone reads this, can you please tell me which payment module you're going with?  I'm planning to use Braintree.

Thanks.

I wanted to translate the form fields and I created the folder "translations" in the folder "modules/twocheckout" and in this folder I created a file "ru.php" with the translation. But on the website it displays the characters as "???????". How do I solve a problem?

Edited by sjoy

I wanted to translate the form fields and I created the folder "translations" in the folder "modules/twocheckout" and in this folder I created a file "ru.php" with the translation. But on the website it displays the characters as "???????". How do I solve a problem?

translate from back office, no directly into file

no, I'm using this without ssl.

If you're going to be taking credit card payments you need ssl. I'm working on installing this mod on my website but in 2co api documentation is says "Important Note: The page containing your credit card form must be served over HTTPS. Although we encrypt the card data in the browser before sending a token request, you must also utilize SSL to protected yourself from man-in-the-middle attacks. Serving your checkout page over HTTPS will also instill confidence in the buyer and help to increase your conversion rate."

I had the same problem, contacted Developer they advice me not to use Sandbox mode. I off the sandbox mode and tested it is working fine now

Anyone knows how to configure the module to accept 2checkout inline checkout? (https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/checkout/inline-checkout/)

Hi.

The same question.

1. I want to config 2Checkout Inline checkout (iframe / popup).

2. Somebody knows how to integrate 2Checkout Payment API with One Page Checkout (opc) standard or any modules from marketplace like (One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module)

PS. 1.6

Thank you for your suggestion and help.

Edited by ELITIV