duplicate bankwire but second bankwire sending first email bankwire details

iqbal2403

Hello all,

I had been struggling to modified the bankwire for ps.1.5 and finally I managed to duplicate it and works. so I have bankwire1 and bankwire2

however if I choose bankwire2 at checkout time, the email sent out to customer will be details of "awaiting for payment bankwire1" where it supposed to send "awaiting for payment bankwire2" detials.

Order statuses had been set to the correct template. please let me know which file I need to modified.

Thanks in advance!!

I have found temporary solution.

Since I dont use cheque module payment. I modified the file bankwire2.php in line 192.

if ($state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_BANKWIRE') || $state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK'))

into

if ($state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_CHEQUE') || $state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK'))

AND file in modules/bankwire2/controllers/front/validation.php in line 64

if ($state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_BANKWIRE') || $state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK'))

into

if ($state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_CHEQUE') || $state == Configuration::get('PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK'))

and in the statuses> change the payment by cheque email template to BANKWIRE2 email template.

above is not really good solution but at least it works with 2 different type of bankwire, it will be a problem when you have more than 2 bankwire.

I would appreciate if anyone could show me a direction of the code of 'PS_OS_BANKWIRE' so I can have more than 2 bankwires.

THANKS!

Edited by iqbal2403 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...