Daivd Dou

Free Template for Prestashop 1.5.x From Omegatheme - OT PureStyle

Prestashop - OT PureStyle is available for download now, it designed for fashion prestashop store that stands out of the crowd withe with classical and clean backgrounds, in the forms of solid styles. This theme is very easy to install and customize, it's main purpose selling women beauty products or other women accessories.

Free version is available for theme only, no include quickstart package and psd file!

ot-purestyle-hook.jpg

Demo here

OT_Purestyle_Prestashop_Theme_Installer.zip

The modules didn't override. The same problem with OT-Digitalbox. :(

Hello,

You should redo confi module OT Theme Contoller and update it to override hook.

Thanks

Hello,

You should redo confi module OT Theme Contoller and update it to override hook.

Thanks

You mean uninstall,reinstalling of module? It din't work for me.

Hi,

You theme looks very fantastic, thanks for the share again.

May you provide a simple readme file or at least a screenshot of your admin module position.

Keep up the good works.

N.B: I'm from france sorry for my english

cheers,

im having issues with these problems.. slider wont go into banner after after applying hook and changing some code around for hook to pick it up.. and now im having issues with applying specials block exclusive on.. it makes my site go blank.. and i am using 1.5.2 PS version.

thanks..

please email me at mr.fernandomartinez at gmail.com if you can.. thanks!

I installed the theme, put the modules in the modules folder then enabled the theme, looks all jacked up and not like your image, am I missing something?

siteimage.png

ok guys here it is....

check out my site and see how i was able to do it http://lielias.com and remember this template only works on prestashop 1.5.2

to get the homeslider on banner you will have to hook it by adding banner hook on your homeslider module..

line 63

banner63.png

line 646

banner646.png

when are you done adding this.. hook it to banner and remove the other hook to "homepage"

Edited by japanimeshop

i cant get banner or slider showing... any help would be really appreciate. Do i need to install any other slider module? Theme module folder doesnt has it

http://ossclothings.sg/shop/en/

Bottom also screwed up, any guide to install really appreciated

Edited by harrypotter30022003

Solved. Thanks japanimeshop

Do you know how to make 2 layer banner like in the demo?

With the products show within the banner...looks kool.

Any help really appreciated

ok guys here it is.... check out my site and see how i was able to do it http://lielias.com and remember this template only works on prestashop 1.5.2 to get the homeslider on banner you will have to hook it by adding banner hook on your homeslider module.. line 63 banner63.png line 646 banner646.png when are you done adding this.. hook it to banner and remove the other hook to "homepage"
Edited by harrypotter30022003

This theme is the worst implemented PS theme that I encounter so far. Be very careful when you install the theme on your live site, because once installed, there's no normal turning back. The menuBar, Banner, topBox, bottomContent and Bottom are not available after installation. Footer is filled with "lorem ipsum". Adding a menu items to the menuBar is impossible, although it says "The menu link has been added" nothing is added (including in the DB).

In debug mode the theme installation will fail, because in their otmenu module installation they are using "Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS()" which is not intended to be used CREATE TABLE queries.

A client of mine had to reinstall PS, so he can faster recover from this theme installation - the other way was to hire a developer to do that for him. It's good that this was a startup site, so he can just reinstall. Before trying to install that theme make sure that you have "preserved" (like with screenshot) your modules status (installed/uninstalled) and their positions.

Good morning, I have problems with the slider .. I appears that this theme folder I have to put this code, excuse my ignorance is that I have little idea of programming. Thanks in advance

Hello, thank you for sharing with us this beautiful theme. I managed to make everything work as well, but in the product catalog (by category) these are repeated in pairs without any logical manner. If you can, please help me. Thanks in advance

Thanks for the free theme, however it is extremely difficult to implement.  I recommend either a step-by-step module positioning or spend a little more time with hooking the modules.  For instance, there's no reason to create the new custom hooks Banner and Menu.  You could hook those to the standard Top hook.  This would make it much easier to position.  Nice looking theme, but I have to give it a thumbs down due to usability.  Good luck!

Hello, nice theme, but... really some important things doesn't working. For example "Specials", "Sale" lebels, Home slideshow and many more...

I see here no support from owner.

So verdict- theme nice, but like DIY. And I suggest not try it if you have no strong experience in Prestashop and programing.

Been trying to get this to work with v1.5.6, can seem to get the modules to transplant into the right hooks. It's a mess, also as soon as the "Specials Extended" module it installed it causes a white page on the Front Office?

Please, some one can install this theme to work correctly.

No work any categoy, any menu, any slide.

It looks fine, but the home has nothin to work, if I push in a product them appears the menu and the categoy.

PLEASE HELP ME