Importing Theme Using Module NOT working

Hello-

I'm completely green here and was trying to import a theme using the "add new module" feature, and uploading the zip file of the theme I purchased. When I upload it, it gives me a "fatal error" message. It is my understanding that I don't have to "unzip" the zip file before uploading it, but perhaps I do. If so, do I just upload the folders marked "modules" or "themes" or....

What does it mean to "the order of" and address (as noted in my attachment).

Also, I am not seeing the "theme installator" module listed in the add-ons.

Can anyone recommend an easy way to install this theme? I'm guessing that FTP is probably the next option to do so.

Thanks in advance.

post-453754-0-23611100-1357333586_thumb.png

Edited by LourdesGourmet (see edit history)

Hi LourdesGourmet, you would need to install the template installer module from the Back Office and follow the instructions to upload a theme. What you are using now is the tool to upload modules.

Make sure you have a complete back up of your database and PrestaShop files before you change the template. I hope this helps! Cheers.

I figured out the URL resolving, but I'm still getting the message as noted above, and have no idea what that refers to.

Also, how can I turn off the "countries" that I have no interest in translating for? It is creating a problem for one of my URL pages, saying that I can't create it, because it isn't translating to Portuguese.

Thanks much.