[SOLVED] Only one Cart Rule/Voucher/Cuppon per order

Hello,

I have a big problem maybe it qualify for a bug because on my web-store if I (or customer) know a few vouchers I can combine them and make big discount (too big).

On "Shopping cart summary" customers can add many vouchers I want to do that they can add only one.

See attached file.

Anybody can tell me how to set it up?

Many thanks for any help.

BR, Marcos.

---

Found solution:

1. Go to: Admin panel/Price Rules/Cart Rules

2. Edit voucher/cuppon go to Conditions (menu on the right)

3. Check Compatibility with other cart rules

4. All vouchers/cuppons Remove from Combinable cart rules to Uncombinable cart rules

5. From now customer won't add more than one voucher per order.

post-161591-0-12217100-1357247366_thumb.jpg

Edited by m.andrzejak (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found this solution :

Modify ps_cart_rule table in your database and put cart_rule_restriction default value to 1 instead of 0

If you want to change existing vouchers :

update ps_cart_rule set cart_rule_restriction = 1

I hope it helps

• Like 3

Hi

I am using 1.5.6.1 and I don;t have the option of Compatability with other carts option?

It shows Product selection instead. Where has that function gone in this verison of Prestashop?

Does it mean that multiple discounts cannot apply to one product?

I don't want any catalog or cart rules to apply to products that are already on sale.

Thanks,

Breda

A better solution than my post #5 to make referralprogram voucher uncombinable is to add this line

$cartRule->cart_rule_restriction = 1;

in "public function registerDiscount ..." section of ReferralProgramModule.php

example after line 90

$cartRule->quantity_per_user = 1;
$cartRule->date_from = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time());

it works fine in prestashop 1.5.6

I don't understand why nobody found, I'm not a php expert

• Like 1

Hi

I am using 1.5.6.1 and I don;t have the option of Compatability with other carts option?

It shows Product selection instead. Where has that function gone in this verison of Prestashop?

Does it mean that multiple discounts cannot apply to one product?

I don't want any catalog or cart rules to apply to products that are already on sale.

Thanks,

Breda

weirdy, because it's a part of default prestashop installation.

can you show what you've got there ? screenshot will be helpful

A better solution than my post #5 to make referralprogram voucher uncombinable is to add this line

in "public function registerDiscount ..." section of ReferralProgramModule.php

example after line 90

$cartRule->quantity_per_user = 1;

$cartRule->date_from = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time());

it works fine in prestashop 1.5.6

I don't understand why nobody found, I'm not a php expert

and what about other voucher codes? and old vouchers? it's necessary to modify them manually like in post #5

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

I'm using PS 1.6.0.9 then i tried a lot but nothing has change please help anyone.

Find the images.

Thanks

Hi, Just check which version of referralprogram module you are using?

If it is 1.6.7 then downgrade it to 1.6.2

Thanks

Manish Kumar

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear, 

I used 2 discount rules, if you buy 2 then you get 20% discount, and if you buy 3 you get 50% discount ( 1 OR the other, not BOTH)
I maneged this to use non-combined cart rules, but today they dissapeard :o

I cant choose none of the cart rules to be excepted... how is this possible ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think that it's possible

open your voucher settings page, then "actions" tab

there is an option to define product

nYw0uIT.png

hope that this is what you're looking for

Is there any way to add more than one products in specific product. I want to add 10 specific products that applies the voucher. 

Is there any way to add more than one products in specific product. I want to add 10 specific products that applies the voucher. 

I'm interesting too, and I add:

what's the different between specific product into the "action tab" and select product into the "condition tab"?

Thanks

For this option I found the right answer into the doc page (http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Cart+Rules):

"The customer can choose on which products the discount should be applied. Only available for the "Percent (%)" option."

So, the "Selected Product(s)" let the customer choose in which product the discount is applied.

I still understand the different between "specific product into the action tab" and select product into the condition tab"

thanks for any replay

I'm interesting too, and I add:

what's the different between specific product into the "action tab" and select product into the "condition tab"?

Thanks

The selected product in action tab is connected with the select product in condition tab. The condition is applied in selected product. But the problem with that it if the customer add a product that satisfies the condition, then it gives overall discount in all the products that they order. My problem is I want to apply vouchers to specific product only not all the ordered products.

Hope this makes sense to you too.

I`m running prestashop versn: 1.6.1.9 / I have about 80 products that have free shipping included in the product price. I want to offer this to my customers so I bought a module that does this and guess what [it does not present free shipping in the cart] no matter how I configure it. so I created cart rules with only certain products qualifying for free shipping and it shows in the cart but if you add any other product to the cart that has no free shipping, it then gives free shipping to the whole cart. this has had me deeply tied up for weeks now so why is it so difficult in prestashop to accomplish such a simple task????????? I don't want to add a voucher cause I want my customer to immediately see the free shipping statement or I`ll lose them if they see the shipping cost before they get to notice the voucher. can anyone advise?????????? k. james

The selected product in action tab is connected with the select product in condition tab. The condition is applied in selected product. But the problem with that it if the customer add a product that satisfies the condition, then it gives overall discount in all the products that they order. My problem is I want to apply vouchers to specific product only not all the ordered products.

Hope this makes sense to you too.

Hi,

I make unique codes for unique product to satisfy only if the customer actually buys that product. At the same time, if the customer inserts a different product into the same discount item cart, the total is right.

I didn't understand why it does not work for you. Maybe I misunderstood sorry

Can you do an example please?

thanks

Hello, maybe I understand what you mean.

example of your cart rule

a - 1 item with 10% discount (voucher code)

b - 1 item normal price

c - 2 item normal price

so you mean that the b and c takes the 10% discount (voucher code) too?

For example, I need to apply a cart rule to a specific variant of a product.

Into the Action Tab it isn't possible, the "Specific Product" option does't allow to do this only for the product.

So I'm going to try the catalog cart rules for the first time.