Access all product imagess,

Hi There,

Fairly noob to prestashop but I'm trying to put together a "one-product" site using the featured product module to display on the front page of the site.

The module in question provides the cover image for the product but I'm looking to present ALL the product's associated images on the one page.

It looks as though this is possible on the products page but not on the home page. I've had a dig through the product controller to see if I could find something useful but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to reference ALL images for a product from outside the single product page?

Cheers

James

Hi,

If you're aiming to get a single-product site, you can use the product's page as the homepage, by changing it in the preferences. otherwise, you'd need some heavy modifications of the homefeatured module (really heavy) to achieve what you need.

If you do want to go for it, i suggest you take a look at how the productController.php file is structured. it's not easy anyway ;)

Fabio

• Like 1

Cheers Fabio!

I hadn't thought of that route.

you can use the product's page as the homepage, by changing it in the preferences.

Are you referring to the "base uri" input under "SEO & URLS" section of preferences?

Cheers