Shop is not displaying correctly

wallquotes

I had my shop working perfectly and now it is only displaying my logo with a gray bar for the menu with nothing on the menu bar and no products. I am not sure what happened. Please help or tell me what you need me to do in order to help me. www.wallquotes.co

Try turning errors on: open up config/config.inc.php and turn "display_errors" on, and set "debug_SQL" to true.

If this does't help, go to config/defines.inc.php and set PS_MODE_DEV to true too.

You should be able to debug this way

Cheers!

Here is what displayed when making those changes Nemo1. Now I am lost. haha

Warning: include_once(_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Controller.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Controller.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 65

Warning: include_once(_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/ObjectModel.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 66

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/ObjectModel.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 66

Warning: include_once(_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Hook.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 67

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Hook.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 67

Warning: include_once(_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Db.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 68

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '_PS_TOOL_DIR_profiling/Db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/config.inc.php on line 68

Warning: require_once(_PS_TOOL_DIR_smarty/Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '_PS_TOOL_DIR_smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/16/d394342330/htdocs/wallquotes/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 30