RE: Searching for affordable freelance programmer/developer to fix issues & customizing my shop

FIGMATION

Hi,

I am searching for a freelance programmer or a developer who is very experience in prestashop stuffs. One of the problem i am facing is this:

"Hello Joe,

I investigated the case in details and I was able to recreate the problem which you are describing only on one of our computers, which is also running on Windows 7.

The problem is that Internet Explorer by default does not render resources that are being set to be loaded using normal connection (HTTP) when the website is opened through secure connection (HTTPS). That is because this way the browser cannot encrypt the resources.

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome have a totally different behavior. Firefox renders all resources but notifies you that there are loaded resources that are not being encrypted.

Chrome on the other hand, has two different ways of behaving in such situations. If the browser is configured to inform the user about the issue, a notification is being rendered and the website is being loaded, like Firefox. However, the default configuration is to not render the resources that are being associated with HTTP.

In your screenshots I can see that Internet Explorer is allowing you to chose to disregard the warning and load all resources, by clicking on the Show all content button, displayed in the big warning window at the bottom center.

To resolve the problem you should check the resources loaded on your website and change all links to HTTP to be loaded through HTTPS.

For instance, you need to change:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://figmation.co/store/js/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

to

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://figmation.co/store/js/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

If you need assistance with these modifications you might want to contact a professional developer. You can find one in the most popular freelance websites."

I need to customize the check out page for payment and shipping cost too.

For shipping wise I need to integarate dhl shipping services in as well:

This message is sent by DHL:

"There is no plug in for PrestaShop.

Would you be able to use the XML PI tool kit to extract interface file from your system and send to DHL gateway."

For payment wise I wanted to add one more type of payment mode and I want to change the outlook of all the payment mode into a standardize nicer button.

Just to be really upfront about things. My budget is really tight so that is why I can only afford to pay a certain amount.

If you are keen to help me please email me at [email protected]

my store url: www.figmation.co/store

Thank you in advance!

Warmest Regards,

Joe

Edited by FIGMATION (see edit history)