LCSTeam

Bookstore Prestashop Template Released!

c3997142576e6f4d163ead570965368d_S.jpg

LCS Bookstore is our Prestashop template late release for the month of October, 2012. The template concept is based on that of a book store. It is compatible with Prestashop 1.5!

The theme is a responsive theme and contains an in-built mobile phones' theme. One of the key features of this template is the tabbed featured, new and best selling products on the homepage saving a lot of space and allowing you to display more products on your homepage.

We also use the amazing Minic Slider with other new features. Other features of this template include a clean and attractive layout, embedded webfonts, etc. The template is also easily customizable. The theme has been tested with Internet Explorer 9.0.x, Mozilla Firefox 11.0, Google Chrome, Safari 5.1.7 and Opera 11.64.

However, please note that you can adapt this template for other products other than book stores. It can also be used for other products such as movies DVDs, music CDs, etc. The template is a premium template. To download template or view other key details, please click HERE.

Edited by LCSTeam

c3997142576e6f4d163ead570965368d_S.jpg

LCS Bookstore is our Prestashop template late release for the month of October, 2012. The template concept is based on that of a book store. It is compatible with Prestashop 1.5!

The theme is a responsive theme and contains an in-built mobile phones' theme. One of the key features of this template is the tabbed featured, new and best selling products on the homepage saving a lot of space and allowing you to display more products on your homepage.

We also use the amazing Minic Slider with other new features. Other features of this template include a clean and attractive layout, embedded webfonts, etc. The template is also easily customizable. The theme has been tested with Internet Explorer 9.0.x, Mozilla Firefox 11.0, Google Chrome, Safari 5.1.7 and Opera 11.64.

However, please note that you can adapt this template for other products other than book stores. It can also be used for other products such as movies DVDs, music CDs, etc. The template is a premium template. To download template or view other key details, please click HERE.

Hello LCS

How can i download this theme? Please let me know.

Hi,

You will be able to download the theme after you subscribe to our Premium membership. To do this, visit this link: https://www.lifespringcreativestudios.com/membership-subscriptions/prestashop-membership-plans

For more information on the theme, check this page: https://www.lifespringcreativestudios.com/lcstemplates/prestashop-templates/lcs-bookstore-template

For a demo of the theme, check this page: http://demo.lifespringcreativestudios.com/prestashop/october2012/lcsbookstore/index.php

Thank you.

Hello LCS

Is it possible i could just buy one theme. I don't want the whole membership or support program.

Hi

The price is the same for one theme or many themes. The support program is only an added value for those that may need it. There are also theme updates for future updates of Prestashop. All of these do not change the price.

If all you want is one theme, you still have to buy the premium membership and then download the theme you want.

Thank you

Edited by LCSTeam

hello

it is possible to check demo somewhere? One of my customers looking for book template, so I want to show some available templates but in this case i can't find demo url (404 error)

thanks for the url, if it is possible please update the url in your first message here, you've got there url to 404 error page (the url doesnt work)

regards

Hi

The price is the same for one theme or many themes. The support program is only an added value for those that may need it. There are also theme updates for future updates of Prestashop. All of these do not change the price.

If all you want is one theme, you still have to buy the premium membership and then download the theme you want.

Thank you

Thank you :)