Daivd Dou

Free Template for Prestashop 1.5.x From Omegatheme - OT DigitalBox

I've tried this theme. I was originally interested in buying, but failed because did not appear my subcategories. This theme only show product items only and subcategory is hidden. while I have the contents of the product in the subcategory :( ....

Hi

First i would just like to say this is a great theme you have dont a perfect job

Can any one help me install this theme . Ive uploaded the files to the public html and then changed the theme in the back office

but the theme does not load properly . The header menu is missing and the side modules are not showing . it just looks jumbled up . You can have a look here .. http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1

Im using prestashop 1.5.3.1

I want it to look like it does in the picture above and the demo

Thanks inadvance

Edited by cheap gaming pcs

Hi

First i would just like to say this is a great theme you have dont a perfect job

Can any one help me install this theme . Ive uploaded the files to the public html and then changed the theme in the back office

but the theme does not load properly . The header menu is missing and the side modules are not showing . it just looks jumbled up . You can have a look here .. http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1

Im using prestashop 1.5.3.1

I want it to look like it does in the picture above and the demo

Thanks inadvance

Hi,

did you fix it? I have the same problem.

Kind Regards

Hello,

This theme is available for Prestashop version 1.5.2, I did not test it on 1.5.3.1 yet.

Thanks

Hi Thanks for your reply

Can you tell me the modules position or any instructionsto getting it looking like your demo

Many Thank

I've tried this theme. I was originally interested in buying, but failed because did not appear my subcategories. This theme only show product items only and subcategory is hidden. while I have the contents of the product in the subcategory :( ....

Hi

Could you please explain how you got this theme to work.

The layout is all wrong when i installed it

any help would be great here is a link for you to see : http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1/index.php

try being a little more grateful evilfud, people have lives to live and he/she gave us this for free.

i'm also having some issues, when i installed it it told me these files are missing:

small_default (Width: 45px, Height: 45px)

medium_default (Width: 58px, Height: 58px)

large_default (Width: 300px, Height: 300px)

thickbox_default (Width: 600px, Height: 600px)

category_default (Width: 500px, Height: 150px)

home_default (Width: 124px, Height: 124px)

scene_default (Width: 520px, Height: 189px)

m_scene_default (Width: 161px, Height: 58px)

I tried looking in the zip for them but found nothing, not sure of there required locations either for any images i would put in the place of them.

ideas? thx

Edited by azphones

If you actually helped people use this free theme i would most likely buy it from you but so far you dont seem to want to help people make it work.

Hi i bought this from http://www.omegatheme.com, and in futures, you have writen prestashop 1.4. But this is for 1.5. I have send an email omegatheme, no answer.I have posted on omegatheme forum, no answer. Can I get some service here?

Hello,

We're missing with typo, but you will have 1.4 version as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Hello,

thx for the free theme. Great works !

It's sad that any doc/pdf is included at least to understand which module must be added for each hook in order to look as the demo.

Could you make a quick description trungdt

By the way i've seen you have update the version with a version for 1.4 : Thanks a lot !

Can you maybe just give a screentshot of your module position admin. It will help a lot of us for the 1.5 !

Edited by Design-it agency

Hi. I do like this theme, but because I just started a new web with prestashop 1.5.3 I would like to know when it will be available for this version.

Another question, wats the diference between this theme and the one that they sell?

Regards

I assume you will have support for the paid version and quickstart package and for the free version you have to make by your own way....

I have tested the theme, it looks great but some bug still appears for me. ithink it's a problem of installation or position for module

cheers

Thank you for the comments. The problem is that I do have to start with this new web, and I fall in love with this theme. How will it affect if I come back to PS 1.5.2 ? Will I loss too many things comapred with 1.5.3.?

Regards

Edited by MASTERBASS

I guess you can never get this working on ps cos there is no 1.5. ot admin. it's a dead end.

I guess they are luring people to their website by creating a hot debated topic with many replies.

my opinion though....

If {I am wrong}, {then why won't they put a single installation manual?}{/endif}

I changed my mind. Got it installed. Very nice theme, recommend to everyone.

Edited by cagrie