Daivd Dou

Free Template for Prestashop 1.5.x From Omegatheme - OT DigitalBox

It's for Prestashop 1.5.x and 1.4.x ?

Thanks

Very Nice Theme

Thanks it's 1.5 prestashop theme. ;)

I've tried this theme. I was originally interested in buying, but failed because did not appear my subcategories. This theme only show product items only and subcategory is hidden. while I have the contents of the product in the subcategory :( ....

• Like 1

Im having problems where its not looking correct at all. Take a look at catfishtacklebox.com

• Like 1

Important things, you should redo config OT Theme Controller module again to override hook ;)

Thanks

Hi

First i would just like to say this is a great theme you have dont a perfect job

Can any one help me install this theme . Ive uploaded the files to the public html and then changed the theme in the back office

but the theme does not load properly . The header menu is missing and the side modules are not showing . it just looks jumbled up . You can have a look here .. http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1

Im using prestashop 1.5.3.1

I want it to look like it does in the picture above and the demo

Thanks inadvance

Edited by cheap gaming pcs

Hi

First i would just like to say this is a great theme you have dont a perfect job

Can any one help me install this theme . Ive uploaded the files to the public html and then changed the theme in the back office

but the theme does not load properly . The header menu is missing and the side modules are not showing . it just looks jumbled up . You can have a look here .. http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1

Im using prestashop 1.5.3.1

I want it to look like it does in the picture above and the demo

Thanks inadvance

Hi,

did you fix it? I have the same problem.

Kind Regards

Hello,

This theme is available for Prestashop version 1.5.2, I did not test it on 1.5.3.1 yet.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hello,

This theme is available for Prestashop version 1.5.2, I did not test it on 1.5.3.1 yet.

Thanks

Hi Thanks for your reply

Can you tell me the modules position or any instructionsto getting it looking like your demo

Many Thank

I've tried this theme. I was originally interested in buying, but failed because did not appear my subcategories. This theme only show product items only and subcategory is hidden. while I have the contents of the product in the subcategory :( ....

Hi

Could you please explain how you got this theme to work.

The layout is all wrong when i installed it

any help would be great here is a link for you to see : http://uk-gaming-pcs.co.uk/prestashop1/index.php

try being a little more grateful evilfud, people have lives to live and he/she gave us this for free.

i'm also having some issues, when i installed it it told me these files are missing:

small_default (Width: 45px, Height: 45px)

medium_default (Width: 58px, Height: 58px)

large_default (Width: 300px, Height: 300px)

thickbox_default (Width: 600px, Height: 600px)

category_default (Width: 500px, Height: 150px)

home_default (Width: 124px, Height: 124px)

scene_default (Width: 520px, Height: 189px)

m_scene_default (Width: 161px, Height: 58px)

I tried looking in the zip for them but found nothing, not sure of there required locations either for any images i would put in the place of them.

ideas? thx

Edited by azphones
  • Like 1

If you actually helped people use this free theme i would most likely buy it from you but so far you dont seem to want to help people make it work.

Maybe it is for v.1.5.2 i ve some trouble using it with v1.5.3.1.

I guess free theme, no support.. :D

Edited by ciptanegara

Hi i bought this from http://www.omegatheme.com, and in futures, you have writen prestashop 1.4. But this is for 1.5. I have send an email omegatheme, no answer.I have posted on omegatheme forum, no answer. Can I get some service here?

Hi i bought this from http://www.omegatheme.com, and in futures, you have writen prestashop 1.4. But this is for 1.5. I have send an email omegatheme, no answer.I have posted on omegatheme forum, no answer. Can I get some service here?

Hello,

We're missing with typo, but you will have 1.4 version as soon as possible.

Best Regards

• Like 1

Thanks mate,

Do you plan to update this theme for Responsive Design?

+1 thanks for your work

The new version 1.5.3 is not good for the moment i've many problem in import products with csv files

Hello,

thx for the free theme. Great works !

It's sad that any doc/pdf is included at least to understand which module must be added for each hook in order to look as the demo.

Could you make a quick description trungdt

By the way i've seen you have update the version with a version for 1.4 : Thanks a lot !

Can you maybe just give a screentshot of your module position admin. It will help a lot of us for the 1.5 !

Edited by Design-it agency

Hi. I do like this theme, but because I just started a new web with prestashop 1.5.3 I would like to know when it will be available for this version.

Another question, wats the diference between this theme and the one that they sell?

Regards

I assume you will have support for the paid version and quickstart package and for the free version you have to make by your own way....

I have tested the theme, it looks great but some bug still appears for me. ithink it's a problem of installation or position for module

cheers

Thank you for the comments. The problem is that I do have to start with this new web, and I fall in love with this theme. How will it affect if I come back to PS 1.5.2 ? Will I loss too many things comapred with 1.5.3.?

Regards

Edited by MASTERBASS

I guess you can never get this working on ps cos there is no 1.5. ot admin. it's a dead end.

I guess they are luring people to their website by creating a hot debated topic with many replies.

my opinion though....

If {I am wrong}, {then why won't they put a single installation manual?}{/endif}

I changed my mind. Got it installed. Very nice theme, recommend to everyone.

Edited by cagrie
  • Like 1

I guess you can never get this working on ps cos there is no 1.5. ot admin. it's a dead end.

I guess they are luring people to their website by creating a hot debated topic with many replies.

my opinion though....

If {I am wrong}, {then why won't they put a single installation manual?}{/endif}

I changed my mind. Got it installed. Very nice theme, recommend to everyone.

Hi Cagrie

Could you please explain how you get it installed i really like this theme and im going around in circles

Many Thanks

nah, I couldn't and finally gave up. don't waste your time, probably, neither you can.

the theme is completely useless without proper positioning and installs many customizations.

so if you install it on a lvie shop, KA-BOOMM!!1 -----you're gone.

you have to buy the theme to fix it b/c your files have changed.

If you want to try and play with it, go ahead. take your chance.

BUT

dont try this on a live shop. MISTAKE.

am I clear?

Edited by cagrie

Homepage only working for free version, cannot link to any other page though. Please provide support

thank you for your great job. there is no read me or

Quickstart Installation , the theme is disordered and i don't know how to fix it.

Is there still support for this?

Buy this theme and you will get full support.

Free version, no support.

Buy this theme and you will get full support.

Free version, no support.

I did buy it for $49... single licence...... yet still had no support for it..... and i dont even think i have the right download for it...lol.

finally this works on the lasted version or not ?

if yes i'll pay for support

Go to your preferences/product settings in your back office and select how many products you want to show on your page.

• Like 1

Go to your preferences/product settings in your back office and select how many products you want to show on your page.

Thanks! :)

I did buy it for $49... single licence...... yet still had no support for it..... and i dont even think i have the right download for it...lol.

So sorry, generally when you buy something, you ll get support. Perhaps they are busy of something or else.

Its working just fine on 1.5.3. You need to just play about with the module positions and content thats all.

I would like to thank you for the basic structure.

http://www.supertatz.co.uk

Please dont go adding stuff to carts etc. This is for a look at it thats all. :wacko:

• Like 2

I have tested this seems like a nice theme, but honestly without a proper setup position for modulos and a guide its just way to complicated.. But thanks for the amazing job on the theme really nice,

I will try and get a few screen caps, or a list of module positions and try to help you all out on this one. Like has been said before, its one thing not giving any support whatsoever on free themes, but personally i wouldn't purchase anything from the makers of this theme as you dont know what you will get from them afterwards.

• Like 1

Anyone has a guide for install this theme???

What I have to do with the "ot_tem_control_module_ps14" folder??

And what I have to do to install the theme on Prestashop 1.5.3??

Thx, bros

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its working just fine on 1.5.3. You need to just play about with the module positions and content thats all.

I would like to thank you for the basic structure.

http://www.supertatz.co.uk

Please dont go adding stuff to carts etc. This is for a look at it thats all. :wacko:

Hello davey

could you share your experience to install the theme and the position of the modules?

I see that you removed the block newsletter?

thank you in advance for the community.

I will try and get a few screen caps, or a list of module positions and try to help you all out on this one. Like has been said before, its one thing not giving any support whatsoever on free themes, but personally i wouldn't purchase anything from the makers of this theme as you dont know what you will get from them afterwards.

Hello Davey

Im just seeing did you get time to take the screen shots of the modules ?

Ive been trying to install this theme for months and just cant get the moduls right

Many Thanks inadvance

See if these help. Some of the modules and positions still dont work, but this is as close as you will get. http://www.davestattoos.co.uk/shots/moduleslist.jpg http://www.davestattoos.co.uk/shots/modulepositions.jpg Good luck!

Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate this. I found in your image in the top of pages hook the total modules count shown in the heading is 7, but actual number of modules shown is only 5. Strange!.

Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate this. I found in your image in the top of pages hook the total modules count shown in the heading is 7, but actual number of modules shown is only 5. Strange!.

Mmm, just had a look at that. How strange. Maybe an old file or something has hooked itself up.

In my case as with others the menu bar is not visible. The hook "menuBar" is registered but somehow the OT-dropdown menu module is not properly getting hooked to the menuBar hook. How did you get it to work? Have tried reinstalling the OT-ThemeControl module also but to no avail.

In my case as with others the menu bar is not visible. The hook "menuBar" is registered but somehow the OT-dropdown menu module is not properly getting hooked to the menuBar hook. How did you get it to work? Have tried reinstalling the OT-ThemeControl module also but to no avail.

Send me a link to have a look

PrestaShop Apprentice... which modules you need?

OT-dropdown menu:

admin-modules-positions

click icon - Transplant a module

Module: OT dropdown menu

Hook into: menuBar

click - Add

Caution: The module is inserted into Header of pages and Menubar!

Edited by fosilia

Prestashop 1.5.4

http://www.camon.sk/eshop/

Hi fosilia,

I tried to use this theme in new prestashop version (1.5.4.0), unfortunatelly the design is bad - you can see it in image below. Can you please help me?front_office.PNG

Can you please help me? Ok. Napis postupne co potrebujes. Radsej cez pm. Nemusia vsetci vediet ako na to.

I installed the theme properly but I can not see the bar menubar. How can this be? I get the bar but it looks all white, as if he had any item placed.

Hi, I want to install this theme too. is someone just success to do it ? just have pb with menu bar and module position!

thanks a lot for your help

it's really nice theme but i have some problem with it. I install the theme but nothing happen, i mean i have this white page with nothing :(

i have prestashop 1.5.4.1

There are 3 different zip files on the first page and all of them have different modules.. I put theme folder into themes folder but where do I need to upload config.xml file? and also could someone tell me that which modules we need to install ?

thanks

Any tutorial available for this theme. i m having difficulty with OT menu bar and banner. Please help 

• Like 1