Setting up shipping modules

Hi, everyone first let me say i appreciate anyone's help in advance. Now the problem I am facing is that when i have my store all set up and products are loaded into the store I can add them to my cart. However when I go to check out It tells me :

There is 1 error

1. There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

no-carrier.jpg

I am using the shipping modules UPS, and Fedex the zones are set to allow North America and the geolocation states are all set to allow shipping and are properly configured in the North America Zone.The shipping weights and pricing all look good set from $0.00 - $10,000.00 and from 0.00lbs - 10,000lbs. However the modules wont show up.

On a side note when I go into a specific product and set them to use a specific shipping method

like UPS 3 Day Select or Fedex Overnight A.M. those options show up however the price is FREE rather than it estimating the actual cost based on package weight or price like it should.

This is all the information I have at this time if you need anything to help resolve this please let me know and i will do my best. Thanks again for all your help with this...