Rhobur

[SOLVED] Suddenly cannot login in BO

Hi,

I left last evening with everything working right and this morning found out that I cannot login anymore in BO.

I have dealt with this issue before but this time I tried everything, checking md5 sum in employee, modifying login.php, adapting cookie.php by reducing the time to 3600 and commenting the cookie check line, every other ideea I could find.

No luck still.

Password is correct because there is no error just the loopback to login screen without any error.

I am completely lost.

The only thing that could have changes overnight is the provider's distributed IP but that doesn't explain it all.

Searched the forum, googled all day, nothing yet.

I am completely lost, maybe someone has another idea.

Kind Regards,

EDIT: even generated with a script a new admin user/password but to no use, same issue, no error and loopback. PS is 1.4.8.2

SOLVED: I have found out that my provider deactivated the base64_decode()! Once activated,I have again access to BO.

Edited by Caprice (see edit history)

You have to ask your hosting provider, you don't have your own servers do you?