Test my site all feedback welcome

clayton29657

Thank you prestaslo

Not right now. I will go world wide after I fine tune the site and get all the shipping set up correctly then I will work on the international shipping.. With my site there is a lot of items that weight very little and I am having to be very careful with my weights for each product. But yes within 3 - 6 months I will be all over. Right now only the USA

• Like 1

Looking good...the first two thoughts I had were: the header image sized to match the content and the drop down menus - a) maybe a background color for the drop downs, B) do you need the dropdowns to be so big?

Also, maybe a little more content or thought about the footer...it's somewhat devoid of the opportunity to share your important information, add other links etc. Even though you have the basic links, it is pretty plain.

You're doing great though! Best of luck!

I think you should display more products in your category page by default, let's say from 15 to 30. The center seems smaller and the right and left columns are taking more spaces. I got bored of having to see the same left and right column blocks over and over in every page. I think it would be better to put information stuffs in footer, or some important information like contact number in header section.

Also, I would love to see some changes in banner in different pages, let's say banner A only displays in product page and banner B only displays in product list. At least something would be new in the page.

I think only things that should stay constant in every page are the header and footer, and everything else in between should change, at least by some degree.

No comments on design.

Have a look at this: http://www.timefy.com/en

Thank you all for your input :)

Suenda, all that is in the works. I am having a module made to place more products into the category pages such as top rated and most viewed catgories where it changes based on sales and what not for all main categories. As for the changes on each page for the columns all that will be removed and the center column widened up to make it more presentable to customers.

I am having a module made for the banners as well. you made a great point and I like that idea a lot.

Thank you all for your input as changes are in the works by my design team.

Clayton