Automate send of vouchers

angelo16m

Dear,

I would like to quote the development of a prestashop module that I will describe below.

I am dedicated to selling premiums accounts of various types, and would like to automate the delivery system of vouchers or codes, which means that when a customer buys an account of Netload for example, and pay by Paypal, the module send the code for the client automatically for his e-mail. The idea is that I as an administrator, you add the codes or vouchers as products in stock. Prestashop currently only allows attachments, but they are all the same for all customers so send the same code to all customers.

The module consist of a platform which I introduce vouchers or codes before customers buy, later when the client buy this voucher the module send an automatically e-mail wtih the voucher added earlier.

The module must have certain characteristics:

- The module later than have dettected a payment from an accepted bank wire or an accepted paypal payment from a client must send an e-mail with the voucher and a default message according to the customer's language .

- Must be able to add the number of days according vouchers purchased by customers and depending on the product you purchase. For example if a person buys a 30 day Netload code, that is code that you should get.

- It is necessary to detect the language of the buyer

- It is necessary to notify when the voucher or voucher stock runs out, notifying an e-mail to choice.

- The system must be perfectly synchronized with the acceptance of payments, is fatal if you send a code to a client who has not paid, you may use a double-checking system to send the code.

- Must be able to adapt to the new products in the store, the idea is that it is not static.

- Must have a security system is not easy to get the codes, for example there is a pre-code encryption, or encryption of the connection, you are the experts so you know how to ensure that the code and you do not get wrong hands.

I hope I have been clear, any questions you have about the idea of ​​knowing hagamenla module development.

Best Regards