30ml

Free Responsive Prestashop 1.5 Theme - Black Hawk

BLACK HAWK is in black and white color . Here we have included responsive front banner and one of the great feature is "Reponsive Prestashop Theme". It's free to download. Yes, Completely free to use in your eshop.

1.jpg

Features

1. Multiple Language
This themes is compatible in 6 different language – Br, Fr, It, De, Es, En respectively . All the language was translated through google online language translation tool.

2. Responsive Template
It is compatible in multiple device in PC, Notebook and tablet such as iPad and Android Tablet and
mobile devices.

3. Front Banner
We have integrated Devil Slider to promote your highlighted product and it is fully
customizable. Here, we have utilize default prestashop’s image slider module . It’s easy to
configuration through back office of prestashop with “Devil Slider”

4. Prestashop Compatible
This theme is compatible from Prestashop 1.5.1.0 – 1.5.4.1. Most probably it will compatible on all
prestashop 1.5 version series

5. Quick Cart
We have integrated quick cart view once you hover link of cart in header portion.

6. Extra Modules
devilsliderslider,

Download Black Hawk Themes

hi guys, please check this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/338386-100-free-prestashop-16-responsive-themes-black-hawk-30/ new black hawk 3.0 prestashop themes which is compatible in 1.6 and reponsive too.

Edited by 30ml

hi there,

very nice theme, thank you! how ever I have one question.. is it possible to have small icons in black footer same as default prestashop theme have? many thanks.

• Hi everybody...

Have some way to take out or disable the main menu (top menu) and just work with side-menu?

Thanks

you can unhook main menu module "Top Horizontal Menu" from back office of prestashop

I am not sure with icon you are talking about. Please make it clear. Thanks

Hi, I was about the icons in footer like standard theme from prestashop have.. reassurance block - but never mind.. theme is very good. thanks :)

picture missing in IE10.(ie10 enter some strange mode for compatibility :unsure: )

some search box, text box, menu misalign in chrome.

don't know if they are hook problem or not.

and mobile version is not fit screen, menu,slider, products cover each other

anyway, good work.

picture missing in IE10.(ie10 enter some strange mode for compatibility :unsure: )

anyway, good work.

anyway, good work.

Please make sure that you have upgraded you prestashop version into 1.5.3.0 and had upgrade blackhawk 1.1 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ur6wsgg49wrwh5/PaTecD2qn8/blackhawk1.1.zip.

yes image got some problem in IE Browser . So you need to edit themes/blackhawk1.1/css/global.css line not 942

#featured-products_block_center .product_image img { border:none; line-height:auto; height:auto; width:auto }

your chrome and IE problem will solve.

Please make sure that you have upgraded you prestashop version into 1.5.3.0 and had upgrade blackhawk 1.1 https://www.dropbox....ackhawk1.1.zip.

yes image got some problem in IE Browser . So you need to edit themes/blackhawk1.1/css/global.css line not 942

#featured-products_block_center .product_image img { border:none; line-height:auto; height:auto; width:auto }

your chrome and IE problem will solve.

Link not working.

Hello, I installed your blackhawk 1.2 to try your themes but when I go in cart and I want check out the order there is no carriers to choose don't know why. Even I have everything installed and prepared. Still saying no carriers for you. Can you help me? I have another PS1.5.3 shop and it works correctly so I think there must be problem in the template but don't know where.

Edited by Vindork

Hi, thanks for the theme!

how do I install it?

I've tried with "theme installator module" but I couldn't.

I've got this message; "zip file seems corrupt"

Downloaded again, and again same message.

Neither with "Import from ftp" option.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I just installed this theme - looks great. However when I switched back to the default theme, everything is out of order

http://69.36.191.225/index.php

How can I get my default setting back?

Thank You

I installed in 1.5.3.1

Actually prestashop have same configuration on all themes . So, once you install another template with it's configuration , prestashop will make same configuration in all themes. But if you make multi site it may not happen.

how do I install it?

Thanks in advance!

Either you are using wamp or you connection out while it is downloading...

Hello, I installed your blackhawk 1.2 to try your themes but when I go in cart and I want check out the order there is no carriers to choose don't know why. Even I have everything installed and prepared. Still saying no carriers for you. Can you help me? I have another PS1.5.3 shop and it works correctly so I think there must be problem in the template but don't know where.

We have tried in our server with blackhawk1.2 but it works please see our attachment file for proof.

We have tried in our server with blackhawk1.2 but it works please see our attachment file for proof.

Thank for the prove.. I must dig more to find the problem. The theme is awesome btw.

Either you are using wamp or you connection out while it is downloading...

I'm new on this, sorry :(...

I've downloaded twice and both have same size. (File: blackhawk.zip 4.220 KB)

I am using Xampp.

any other way?

Can it be installed manually?

Thanks again!

Hi,

I like the theme very much, but can't download: Link gives Database error....

We have maintained our database . Now it works fine

Hi, first I want to say thanks for this free theme it's amazing, so simple yet elegant. I've had one small issue with the theme though. My additional pictures on the product page sometimes goes down not across and when it goes down it cuts off the second picture. I've attached two pictures what happens when the picture is cut off and how it's suppose to look.

post-449979-0-84119800-1359452282_thumb.jpg

post-449979-0-97740400-1359452285_thumb.jpg

Hi there,

Very nice theme! I wonder if the zoom slider module could be dispatching different slides according to the country tabs? What I mean is that if you click on the French language, I would like to have my slide with the French text showing and not the English one. Is it possible somehow?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi, first I want to say thanks for this free theme it's amazing, so simple yet elegant. I've had one small issue with the theme though. My additional pictures on the product page sometimes goes down not across and when it goes down it cuts off the second picture. I've attached two pictures what happens when the picture is cut off and how it's suppose to look.

It does not occur in our demo site. Hope you need to upgrade into black hawk 1.1 version

Hi there,

Very nice theme! I wonder if the zoom slider module could be dispatching different slides according to the country tabs? What I mean is that if you click on the French language, I would like to have my slide with the French text showing and not the English one. Is it possible somehow?

Thanks a lot for your help.

It does not occur in our demo site. Hope you need to upgrade into black hawk 1.1 version

Currently zoom slider does not have facility to change slide according to language.

Hi, I'm extremely noob, so I hope I'm not asking an entirely dumb question...

We basically have four categories - "some things", "other things", "kits with those two things", and "everything else".

I *really* like this theme! But the page is designed to show products on the main page, in the featured products area.

Is there a way I can change it so it's more like "featured categories"?

If so, I would love to try this out.

Hello,

I installed the theme and the XML file used for?

I can not get the menu, some elements intersect, hiding ...

Is it possible to have a little help?

thank you

how do I install it?

Thanks in advance!

I think your server does not accept zip file or need to install zip libary or might be it had been downloaded crased.

Solution:

- May need to add zip libary in server. or Zip file is not supported in your server

- Download it again with out any internet intruption

- Do no use Wamp Server. I am faced same issue last time with wap server. Recommend xampp server

Hi. Thanks for this nice theme. However, there is no image comes up at the product and category page. I'm using ver 1.2 and Prestashop 1.5.3.1. Any advice?

Hi, I love clean and simple black hawk theme! However, I want the block currency to show on the header, and cart summary does not display voucher box for Presta 1.5.2. I was trying the Loyalty Program module, it added successfully, but can't generate vouchers, I've post a thread at: Link, I was wondering that it is because of the voucher box is missing therefore it couldn't generate any vouchers, isn't it?

Hi,

I really like your theme and it works very fine, thank you very much.

I just have one problem (cauz our Shop is new) and im too stupid to figure out what to do...

How can I remove the little yellow "new" from our product pictures (our shops going online on wednesday it should be gone till that)?

Also I cannot figure out how to remove the "Specials" and "hits" at the bottom, how can I do that? I cannot find the module where its in. (the shop is in german hope you can see my problems either way on the picture attached) Sorry I am not allowed to show our products atm, thats why I had to remove it ;)

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3170/gng8obpl_jpg.htm

Hi,

I just have one problem (cauz our Shop is new) and im too stupid to figure out what to do...

How can I remove the little yellow "new" from our product pictures (our shops going online on wednesday it should be gone till that)?...

To remove the "new item" I serched for:

.span.new {

in layout.css and I added it...

display:none;

Hi,

How can I remove the little yellow "new" from our product pictures (our shops going online on wednesday it should be gone till that)?

Also I cannot figure out how to remove the "Specials" and "hits" at the bottom, how can I do that? I cannot find the module where its in. (the shop is in german hope you can see my problems either way on the picture attached) Sorry I am not allowed to show our products atm, thats why I had to remove it ;)

http://s7.directuplo...ng8obpl_jpg.htm

you need to remove from productlist.tpl

Hi, I love clean and simple black hawk theme! However, I want the block currency to show on the header, and cart summary does not display voucher box for Presta 1.5.2. I was trying the Loyalty Program module, it added successfully, but can't generate vouchers, I've post a thread at: Link, I was wondering that it is because of the voucher box is missing therefore it couldn't generate any vouchers, isn't it?

I have this same issue. I can create vouchers in the back end but when I test a checkout there is no coupon code box on the check out pages. Please advise on a fix!!

Also, I see in the product-list.css that there is an add to cart button, but it is not coded in the product-list.tpl. What would be the correct code and on what line would I add it in order to add an Add to Cart button on the product list page for each product?

Hi, Thanks for the theme its working great but i the project i have in mind has a black background and i have gone through the "global.css" in notepad++ but i cannot find the option to set the background colors?

Can you help its been driving me mad.

Regards

Andy

you need to edit layout.css on line no. 232.Here you can change background .

cheers :)

Hi, Thanks for the theme its working great but i the project i have in mind has a black background and i have gone through the "global.css" in notepad++ but i cannot find the option to set the background colors?

Can you help its been driving me mad.

Regards

Andy

I have this same issue. I can create vouchers in the back end but when I test a checkout there is no coupon code box on the check out pages. Please advise on a fix!!

I we have made solution for voucher problem.You need to update this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54140575/shopping-cart.tpl tpl file in themes/blackink1.2/ and update this global.css in themes/blackink1.2/css/ folder. Or you can paste below css code at the bottom of in your global.css.

.voucherow{padding:5px 10px}
.voucherow p{float:left; margin:0px; padding:0px;}
.voucherow input#discount_name{margin:0 5px;}
.voucherow input.button{padding-top:3px; padding-bottom:3px;}

Hi

nice theme

error <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$css_dir}base.css" />

header.tpl

i have not got such a erro. Can u send your website link ?

i have not got such a erro. Can u send your website link ?

base.css is not necessary and you can delete that code.

Hi thanks for your beautiful theme, but we have a little problem, when you open the site with an mobile device the theme collapse and a lot of things dont look great.

i show you the problem with a pics. another problem go out when you use voucher at the and of transitions the name of the voucher dont look great. i show you the problem with a pics.

please fix this :) thanks a lot for your job

problem-1.jpg

problem-2.jpg

problem-3.jpg

Edited by novadrome

Hi 30ml, thanks for this great theme.

I'm using it for developing my shop of photographies. I've a problem with responsive design. When I use a mobile device (smartphone) the top horizontal menu (black line) does not get responsive, and I see the menu cuted and I can not see the shopping cart info. Here you can see some images of this problem:

error01.jpg

And the other one:

error02.jpg

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.... Could you help me please? the web is http://silenciosefotografia.com

Thanks !

I Novadrome, I realized that your web seems to be ok in mobile devices. I use the same theme but it not seem to be responsive... you can see this two images. One from the original theme and the other one from my web in the same device. ¿Do you know if I have to activate something to get it responsive or adaptable to mobile devices?. Thanks !!ejemplo.jpgks

@monoloco43 i have fixed some css

.sf-contener{width:100%;margin-top:10px;} ===in file=== layout.css:160

.header .userblock,.topBanner img,.frontBanner .slidernav,.header #header_user{width:100%;} ===in file=== Layout.css:161

.header #header_user ul#header_nav {float:right;} ===in file=== blockuserinfo.css:9

.flex-control-nav {width: 100%; position: absolute; bottom: -45px; text-align: center;} ===in file=== flexslider.css:69

Edited by novadrome

@monoloco43 i have fixed some css

Thanks Novadrome, it's ok. I've modified the CSS and the problem with horizontal menu in responsive mode has fixed. One thing more...

Have you activated mobile mode in theme options? If I activate it the result is this...

ejemplo3.jpg

not at all like the original theme mode in mobile devices.

Thanks

Thanks Novadrome, it's ok. I've modified the CSS and the problem with horizontal menu in responsive mode has fixed. One thing more...

Have you activated mobile mode in theme options? If I activate it the result is this...

not at all like the original theme mode in mobile devices.

Thanks

i have replaced the mobile folder of this theme with the folder of the default theme.

i have replaced the mobile folder of this theme with the folder of the default theme.

Perfect, thank you very much Novadrome. Now I've almost finished the Web.

Best regards

Great theme - thank you very much! I am using PS 1.5.4.1 and unfortunately receive the error "Your shopping cart is empty" when trying to add any product to the cart. I am stuck and cannot move forward. Any ideas?

Great theme - thank you very much! I am using PS 1.5.4.1 and unfortunately receive the error "Your shopping cart is empty" when trying to add any product to the cart. I am stuck and cannot move forward. Any ideas?

Can u send your website address ?

Bonjour,

je suis sous prestashop 1.5.3, thèmes blackhawk 1.2,

Lon site : http://test.flexy-s.com

Dans le panier il y a un problème d'affichage pour la partie bon de réduction et je n'arrive pas a modifier, es ce que vous avez une solution.

Et j'ai un autre problème, quand je valide le bon de réduction dans Paiement, il me ramène sur la page résumé, avec la réduction faite, pourquoi il ne reste pas sur la page paiement?

Es ce du au thème?

Merci

Edited by FLAVINOU

Hello, Thanks for the great theme. I am using v1.2 with v1.5.4.0 everything seems to be working great except that in category view in IE 10 I get no images? I have tested the site in chrome, dolphin, fire fox and ie8 all work fine. Any suggestions on how to fix ie10 so I can launch the new site? site is http://www.cleanerair.info/sales-la

Again thanks for the great theme!

Hello, Thanks for the great theme. I am using v1.2 with v1.5.4.0 everything seems to be working great except that in category view in IE 10 I get no images? I have tested the site in chrome, dolphin, fire fox and ie8 all work fine. Any suggestions on how to fix ie10 so I can launch the new site? site is http://www.cleanerair.info/sales-la

Again thanks for the great theme!

you need to optimize prestashop from backoffice. Please read this article. http://blog.devilthemes.com/2013/03/19/design-error-in-ie-browser-in-prestashop-themes/

Hey 30ml, I did the optimization as described in the above link. My search bar is still in a bad place in IE 10. It looks great in chrome and firefox. so the smart cache for css as described has no affect in IE 10

http://www.cleanerair.info/sales-la

Thanks for any suggestions

Randy

Hey 30ml, I did the optimization as described in the above link. My search bar is still in a bad place in IE 10. It looks great in chrome and firefox. so the smart cache for css as described has no affect in IE 10

http://www.cleanerair.info/sales-la

Thanks for any suggestions

Randy

it seem your web site is not optimize as mention in this blog. http://blog.devilthemes.com/2013/03/19/design-error-in-ie-browser-in-prestashop-themes/

Which would be the best way to show the price reduction applied? like:

Original price: X

Discount: Z%

Price:Y

Thank you.

Great theme! :D

Edited by Minkiu

we have updated in blackhawk 1.3 .

Changes

1. New improvement Image Slider (Devil Slider)

2. Improvement on Shopping Cart Pages

Hello.

First of all, thank you for this great theme.

On the post you say Br language is supported, but there actually is no Language Pack for Br. There is only for Fr, It, De, Es and En.

Could you please upload the language pack for Br?

I've tried to translate the pack by exporting the Es pack (which is a similar language) to later translate, but I don't know what to do with a .gzip file.

Best regards

Hello.

First of all, thank you for this great theme.

On the post you say Br language is supported, but there actually is no Language Pack for Br. There is only for Fr, It, De, Es and En.

Could you please upload the language pack for Br?

I've tried to translate the pack by exporting the Es pack (which is a similar language) to later translate, but I don't know what to do with a .gzip file.

Best regards

it's easy to translate . First you need up load gzip file of br language from www.prestashop.com/en/translations‎ . You have to translate manually from language translation tool manually.

Hi 30ml...

Thank you for the awesome theme!

Ive got pc 1.5.4.1 and blackhawk 1.3. Ive installed it over a few times and tried to reset settings and having troubles.

It uses devilslider but the slides are not responsive, they remain 940 width. Cant figure out how to make it responsive. Did i break something? How to reset?

Cant seem to compare to your demo as yours uses zoomslider and works responsive.

Thanks,

Bart

Is it just me or I'm missing the following files from the zip:

modernizr.js

jquery.flexslider.js

shCore.js

shBrushXml.js

shBrushJScript.js

jquery.easing.js

jquery.mousewheel.js

demo.js

base.css

flexslider.css

?

This theme looks great but I can't get it to run correctly yet.

Best regards.

José Ignacio

Edit: Nevermind. I downloaded all the missing files. Had to create a demo.js to include the slider initialization, and a base.css with the extra styles needed.

Edited by jsanta

Hi probably a stupid question but I just started with prestashop and want to use this theme for my shop but how do I change the logo. I want it to be centered and without the border.

Tnx

Edited by SanvanE

I've an issue with your theme. At the last step of check-out (when I have to select the payment method) the grid that contains the products it's not set properly. However at the first step, everythings it's ok. How can I resolve this problem?

-Prestashop 1.5.5.0
-BlackHawk 1.3

Some screenshot:

-1st step

33p5wet.png

-5th step:

50smmv.png

Thanks in advance to everyone

Edited by Tizianoz93