How Can I Disable a Back-in-Stock Email Alert to a Customer

How do I disable the email a customer gets telling them an item is back in stock?

I'm using PrestaShop 1.4.3 with the Mail Alert 2.2 module.

One of my customers keeps receiving an email from us notifying her that an item is back in stock. Apparently she utilized the Product Availability tool to be notified when an item was back in stock. She purchased the item from us after it came back in stock, but is still getting the emails that it's back in stock.

I've looked everywhere in the Back End and can't find anyplace to turn off the notification. Any idea where it is in the database?

I don't want to turn off the entire Product Availability module, just remove fix the one for one product and one customer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

it should be in the mailalerts module configuration page. uncheck the box that sends stock notifications.

I don't want to turn off stock notifications for everyone, just the single one a customer is getting erroneously.

Thanks for responding, though.

I don't know how you would do it from the back office, I'm not sure you can. But you can direct the customer to their My Account page, and from there they would see a section called "My Alerts".

Otherwise you might have to remove the record from the database directly. I believe the table is ps_mailalert_customer_oos

• Like 2