How do I add PHP code in prestashop as module or this code for a form...

user12345

{if isset($pfAssignedVars) && !empty($pfAssignedVars.widget.widgets)} {include file="/homepages/26/d422512495/htdocs/emd/modules/productfinder/tpl/widgets.tpl"} {/if}

Thank you all for an answer!

It's from Productfinder module. HTML code doesn't work of that form.

Hi,

You should not used the absolute path when including files withing smarty. Try this instead:

{if isset($pfAssignedVars) && !empty($pfAssignedVars.widget.widgets)} {include file="$module_dir/productfinder/tpl/widgets.tpl"} {/if}

It *should* work

Do you think you can modify it and let me know how much you take? It's the product finder module and I need this code provided by the supplier of the module in a box in the left side in the prestashop. THe HTML code provided does not offer all the options to search. (http://main.aberle-media.com/emd)

In addition to displaying the widget on the home page, you can use either of the following code snippets in any location (e.g. a CMS page) to display the widget by adding it to the relevant template.

Dynamic

The inserted widget will look like the preview above and will respond to the changes made in this configuration page after insertion.

{if isset($pfAssignedVars) && !empty($pfAssignedVars.widget.widgets)}

{include file="/homepages/26/d422512495/htdocs/emd/modules/productfinder/tpl/widgets.tpl"}

{/if}