Errors after making changes to performance perferences

Hi,

I am unable to add new combinations or make any changes to existing combinations for all products.

The error is: 1 error: You must add at least one attribute ( please note that when i try to add a attribute, it doesn't show up)

Order status are also not showing up on the particular order page but can be seen on the main order page(tab).

I'm also unable to cancel or refund any products from orders as the check box is missing.

I realised that all these errors started happening after i made changes to the performance preferences in prestashop. I've attached a image of my performance preference page: post-121987-0-12595400-1355499015_thumb.png

I am using PrestaShop™ 1.4.0.17

I would appreciate any advice on how to solve these issues.

Thanks!

Edited to add:

I just realised that i am also unable to save new products.

For example, i duplicate a product, make all necessary changes like product details, name etcetc and then save. On main category list, it will show the new product name. but when i click on it, all the details are of the item that it was duplicated from.

Edited by giokookie (see edit history)

I've disabled the memcached and changed it to File System.

It did solve some of the issues. Thanks for the tip! : )

Now the remaining issue is:

I am unable to add new combinations or make any changes to existing combinations for all products.

The error is: 1 error: You must add at least one attribute ( please note that when i try to add a attribute, it doesn't show up)

Edited by giokookie (see edit history)

Hi,

I've disable caching completely, but the problem still exists.

I'm very sure that i am doing it correctly and it's been fine all along till it suddenly stopped working a few days ago.

It doesn't work when i use the combination generator. For example, i will choose an existing combination already added previously and nothing happens, it's like i never clicked on the edit button. Or when i try to add a new combination for example, i choose Size for Group and Small for attribute and then click on add (the attributes and group choice that i made will not appear in the add/delete box) and the error message will appear (The error is: 1 error: You must add at least one attribute)

Any ideas what it could be?

updated to add:

The errors above are from me trying to add/edit the combination manually. If i try using the attributes generator, i am able to create combinations. However, i have to click on 'Delete all combinations manually before i click on the attributes generator. If i try to delete the unwanted combinations in the attributes generator and then add the new ones, even thou it says successfully generated, after i click go back to product, the previous combinations are still there and the new ones are not. (this is based on me duplicating products with existing combinations that i need to change)

Any ideas on how to fix?

thanks in advance!

Which Cache to use ?

Which is the Best One

stationeryworld.com