Emails are not being sent

nuacco

I have a Prestashop installation of 1.5.2 and no emails are being sent out - registration, forgot password, orders, etc

I am using PHP mail, and the test e-mail is being delivered

i have tried all possible things:

- checked that email addresses are correct wherever possible

- have tried suggestions with Swift.php, Message.php, etc

- checked tables in the database

- checked that i have alerts module switched on

please help, really desperate here

PS.the curious thing is that a version of 1.5.1 of prestashop of another webshop ON THE SAME SERVER works fine and delicers emails just fine (i have compared all settings..)

so much for the easy solution. :)

since your test email works...I have no more guesses...

one more thing you could try...get a clean copy of mail alerts...uninstall and delete the one on your 1.5.2...then re-install...little more work would be to compare your existing mail alerts code with your 1.5.0 code...see if there is any difference...

suerte

i will try that..

i believe that registration and password emails should be arriving even without email alerts and they dont.. maybe my database is corrupted..

at this point i dont mind doing everything anew) just moving the theme and putting up the products, since they are quite few anyway..

and thnx! at least someone)

no i didnt. i have been with this installation on and off for two months, since i have several projects at the same time, and now that i come to think about it, i dont remember any emails coming from the start.

whereas with a "neighbouring" presta installation, i have always received all emails both as a merchant and as a customer

but since i am new to prestashop, at that time, i didnt pay attention.

Edited by nuacco (see edit history)