[SOLVED] Cart always empty

jmthd

Recently, my site's shopping cart seems to have broken. Whether logged in as a user or not, after adding an item to the cart, then clicking elsewhere or refreshing, the cart becomes empty.

In the back office, I can see the carts with items in them, it just doesn't stick on the front office.

I've seen similar issues posted for other versions (closest was here: http://www.prestasho...ing-cart-empty/), but the solutions mentioned have not helped.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I would appreciate any help you may have.

Edited by JoshMeyer (see edit history)

Ok, I've enabled the shop temporarily (it's still in development), but you'll have to use the following to access the domain. Thanks!

URL: coreworkapparel.com

USER: prestaforum

PW: s8sa8h5x2v

worked well for me...I added an item...went to check out...did guest checkout...didn't enter the payment clicked on another category...added another item...did guest checkout again..

this on ff...

Well that sounds like great news. I've seen where clearing browsing data has helped others with this issue, but I've done that so many times by now and tried 4 different browsers. If that's still the issue, I should be able to figure this out...

Uh, embarrassing. It works fine for me now too--because the SHOP IS ENABLED NOW. I'll leave this up for any other buffoons with the same issue.

there is little point in 'hiding your shop' during development....and if you do so why not just put it in ps maint mode? anyway...there is nothing like snipe hunting without a license.