Help: Product Filter Based on Quiz?

SupaMonkey

Hey Guys,

I have a pretty unique (I think?) request here and was wondering if anyone knows of a module that exists that does this or how much it would cost to make a module like this?

Basically what I want is as follows, someone goes to a section of my site, eg "Help Me Out" and then answers a few questions, and then based on his answers, the site displays a list of products.

If you could imagine a situation where a visitor wants something but doesnt know what to look for in what categories, so this would be like speaking to a sales rep almost!

Example:

Question 1: Do you have a budget? (Answer would filter all products under specified budget)

Question 2: Do you go to the gym regularly? (Yes/No, Yes = products from categories A & B, No = products from categories C & D)

Question 3: Do you want to use fat loss enhancers or lose weight more naturally? (Yes = exclude products from category A otherwise include products from category A)

etc etc etc; someone could create as many questions as they want and essentially this thing will just keep on creating an 'intelligent' filter string.

• 4 years later...