[Module] NAB Transact Online Credit Card Payment Gateway Module (using Hosted Payment Page)

i2ts

This module will allow the shop owners to accept credit card payments using the NAB Transact Payment Gateway. The transactions will be processed online and real-time.

This module uses the secure payment page hosted by NAB Transact and returns the customer back to the website. The module automatically updates the order status once the payment has been made.

As the payment page is hosted by the gateway, the shop owner does not require to obtain a SSL cert.

Installation Instructions
-Unzip the module
-Copy the unzipped directory to the "modules" directory of the PrestaShop installation
-Go to your Back Office -> Modules
-Locate the "NAB Transact HPP vX.X" and press "Install" button
-Click "Configure" and configure the module

Please post your question & feedback here

nab_transact_hpp_v1.0.zip

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey dude, there's little info regarding this PrestaShop NAB Module. Just confirming it works all ok?

when i click install the back-end page responds with 'hack attempt'?

leads me to believe it's not too stable..?
This is def a deciding factor in choosing a eCommerce CMS, tossing up Presta & Megento...

anyone else have experience with this? Thanks a heap

currently it doesn't work - I believe it was coded for a previous version of Prestashop, so it may only be a minor fix to get it to work with the current version. However, it might take some time for you to decode how prestashop modules and installation of them works, as there is no documentation.

• 4 months later...

I have managed to get this module installed by replacing a line in the function __construct() function in nab_transact_hpp.php as follows:

Change this line:
$this->name = $this->page;

to:
$this->name = "nab_transact_hpp";

I haven't gone further with the module as yet (waiting on bank details), but it says it installs correctly now and the configure page seems to be displaying ok.

I'll update this post as I move further into using the module.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Thankyou Luke S. With your change described above I was able to successfully install and configure this module in Prestashop 1.3.6.0.

I now have it working and can accept payments via a NAB hosted payment page from our site.

Thanks i2ts for a great module. You have made my life so much easier :) - I thought I would have to write this module myself.

Cheers,
Nicole

You are welcome Nicole. I'm about to start using it finally and am encouraged by hearing from someone successfully using the plugin.

My thanks also to i2ts for this plugin.

...Sharon

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have rolled back to version 1.3.6 in an effort to get this module (and others) working. Now when try to install the module, I get a 'module not found' error. Also, the module image link is broken in the back office.

I have checked the module folder path, and it is /nab_transact_hpp/, I have also modified the nab_transact_hpp.php file as suggested above.

Any ideas?

• 8 months later...

I have installed this module and the install was not an issue, no errors.

I have test details from NAB, however although the module is activated, it does not appear as a payment option for customers when they order a product.

I still have it in test mode at this stage, but I'm unable to test it as it doesn't appear as a cart payment option.

Any ideas?

P.S - for anyone having install issues, try adding the module to prestashop as a zip or tar file (latest version of PS) and it should install fine, provided you have edited it as lukes detailed:

Change this line:

$this->name = $this->page;

to:

$this->name = "nab_transact_hpp";

Kind Regards

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

I developed this module a while ago for an older version of Presta Shop (not sure what is the version of Presta Shop). I haven't had a look at this after I uploaded it.

I will try to look at it agian ASAP.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi i2ts, i have installed the module on my site. but there is a problem,

the payment gone thought with nab successful. but prestashop doesnt get any record at all.

i was thinking is it becus i am using a sub domain?. becus it work on my other site.

except this.

please advice, thanks so much

• 1 year later...