shokinro

module - Agile Multiple Shop (agile Marketplace modules ) for PrestaShop 1.7/1.6/1.5

for instal module agile

you want send file my override

I am sorry, I am getting lost, what files are you talking about? 

When you uninstalll the modules, the override should be removed automatically if the override classes was not merged or modified.
For those override classes you have merged or modified you have to manually remove theme(I do not know what files you have modified or merged).

I am sorry, I am getting lost, what files are you talking about? 

When you uninstalll the modules, the override should be removed automatically if the override classes was not merged or modified.
For those override classes you have merged or modified you have to manually remove theme(I do not know what files you have modified or merged).

tnx for answer

yes i reinstal module and after remove module agiile for install new verion module

but after i can not install new verion module

Now

What solution do you propose

i must delet all file in adress

public_html/override/controllers/front

Edited by امیر

yes i reinstal module and after remove module agiile for install new verion module

but after i can not install new verion module

Now

What solution do you propose

i must delet all file in adress

public_html/override/controllers/front

No.
I do not know what other 3rd party modules you have installed, you can not delete all override classes.
You only need to remove the override classes that has error. 

thanks for your inquiry.

i can change place account seller in page prouduct

example : inside add to cart

I am not very clear where you want to add the seller name.

But I think it is possible, I think it will be a different, so you will need to add a new hook to the module. 

Update - Noticed and fixed bug in Agile Multiple Shop module.

When user in seller virtual shop, there will be warning message displayed when debug mode is enabled. If you do not enable debug mode, it will be working fine. The warning message is about using undefined theme_id instead of using id_theme. The issue has been fixed.

The module for PresatShop 1.7x will also be released soon.

Edited by shokinro

New feature announcement.

we have implemented a new feature for payment collection mode, no matter which payment collection mode you choose for all sellers

- store collects payment

- seller collects payment

- store/seller split payment

For some special sellers, you are able to choose always use Store Collects payment - i.e. for those special sellers, store will collects payment for them.

This is configurable at seller level, at seller business info page.

Module update announcement - we have released a new version of the module that is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x.

Version 2.7.0.1 - 2016.12.04
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x
- Rewrote the module based on new Framework of PrestaShop 1.7x
- Feature - The "My Shop" link of back office upper right corner will lik to seller's virtual shop if current logged user is a seller.
- Feature - Breadcrumb will automatically show virtual shop when user is inside of seller virtual shop. it will becomes as following
   Main Store / Seller Shop / Women / Dress

1. I think it is override class conflicts between our modules and the module from your theme.

2. The file (new file for theme) you uploaded is not an override class file, it should be from an module of your theme.

3. You have to merge the override classes so that you are able to install the new module from your theme,

(You can ask your theme developer to help with that)

you can change this file for me

1. The new file (php.gif  FrontController.php) you send is wrong. It is PrestaShop core file, it is not a override class, so it cannot be merged.
2. Please contact support@addons-modules.com if you want us to help merge. we will charge a small fee. Since it is not a bug or problem of our module. 

The file you uploaded is PrestaShop core file FrontControllerCore.php.  It is not an override class, the file is wrong file.  Override class must be "FrontController extends FrontControllerCore". 

If you want to replace the core file, you can go ahead to replace the original file, we will not be responsible for any issue caused by that.

Again  from the content of your "new file", it is the core file, not a override.

So you have to replace following file

StoreRoot/classes/controller/FrontController.php

And you must remove the from your theme module

StoreRoot/modules/xxxxxxxx/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php

hope you are clear.

again, this has to be done by your own responsibility. it will be not within our free support scope if there is any issues rise because of this.

Because i install in subdoamain and coopy file override frontconteroller in site and working right

but when i install moudle agile in site and agian install new theme pos i has error white page

Format Support Team theme pos The problem of this module were telling

Your "new file" is not override class file, it is core file - see below. it cannot be used as override classes. 

<?php
class FrontControllerCore extends Controller
{

If it is a override class, it must be something like this 

<?php
class FrontController extends FrontControllerCore
{

Your file cannot be installed as override classes. You can ask anyone who knows it to take a look.

Or you can ask them to contact us if you do not understand.

Edited by shokinro

Module updated

Version 2.7.0.3 - 2017.05.28  For PrestaShop 1.7x

Feature - Show banner or header image on seller virtual shop home page. Seller can upload banner/header image at Seller Business Info page.

Feature - Store(marketplace) owner is able to choose the way of seller product URLs when user at main store or seller virtual shop(multiple shop module).

Fix - Breadcrumb Main store URL was incorrect when user in inside a seller virtual shop. it was pointing to seller virtual shop.

Adjustment to support Agile Kernel 1.7.1.0 with common Google API keys and Agile Modal window for alert messages
Edited by shokinro

Hello. A client of mine has your Multi shop module installed.

However even if he created multiple shops, on the front end

context->shop->id

will always return 1 , which is the main  (default) shop id

Is this a bug, or this is the way the module is built?

He has version 2.7.0.3 and Prestashop 1.7.1.1

Edited by catalin.pop

Module Update

Version 2.7.0.4 - 2017.09.27
Fix - Seller Logo does not show when you choose to show "Seller Logo" only on seller viertual shop
This issue happens after PrestaShop 1.7.2 since PrestaShop logo element ID changed from "_destop_logo" to "desktop_logo".

The module is updated with following bug fixes

for PrestaShop 1.7x only

Version 2.7.0.5 - 2017.10.09
Fix - Related to multiple themes - when a new seller is signed up, default theme assigned will be go back go "basic". 

A new issue was found for this product when latest version of PrestaShop 1.7.2.3

- Shop By Location function does not work properly. It always show no product found unless you choose all locations option.

The above issue has been fixed.

Module Agile Multiple Shop update - Found following 2 bugs in this module, it has been updated.

Fix - Shop By Location function does not work properly. It always shows product not found and prompt for search.
Fix - Quick View was not working on seller virtual shop page - product list