Ogone payment module problems

Hi

Completed a client build for an online store, they've decided on Ogone for the payment gateway.

All details in, can process a payment via Ogone fine.

However, when the Ogone module attempts to confirm the order Prestashop does the following:

• Please wait while your order is being processed...

This stays on-screen for anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds or indefinitely.

Any orders placed this way result in 'There was a problem with your order' message also.

The details entered into the Ogone technical info match the screenshot steps in the Module in Prestashop.

Seems there's a lot of problems the same as this out there, no solutions on any :-(

Praying someone can help me as this job needs to be done so I can pay for Christmas.

Thanks in advance.

Hey

Ogone's response is:

That sounds strange to me as i've verified some transactions and the information is sent correctly.

And then a URL pasted in to verify the transaction has been processed by Ogone.

I've requested if there is any way to log what is going on.

As far as I'm aware, once the payment is taken Ogone sends information to:

http://ezy-hop.co.uk/shop/modules/ogone/confirmation.php

This is when I see "Please wait while your order is being processed..."

Ten second pass and then Prestashop returns:

We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support.

The URL on the page whilst the 'Please wait while your order...' message is generated is:

http://ezy-hop.co.uk/shop/index.php?fc=module&module=ogone&controller=confirmation&orderID=46&currency=GBP&amount=0.15&PM=CreditCard&ACCEPTANCE=test123&STATUS=9&CARDNO=XXXXXXXXXXXX1111&ED=0315&CN=J+DOE&TRXDATE=12%2F07%2F12&PAYID=18019179&NCERROR=0&BRAND=VISA&IP=94.168.241.173&secure_key=e2933000349a3540d3bd5ae1f0edb682&SHASIGN=CA74DA30F26227CD6CE4BADDE0F83299A1267A02

(Generic Ogone provided Credit Card details in there nothing confidential)

So would I be right in saying there's an error or issue between the confimation.php file in shop/modules/ogone - and Prestashop, specifically the order-confirmation.php page in shop/ ?

Sorry for the essay.

Thanks once again for your help.