hookupdatestatus and PS_OS_PAYMENT

al_foto

I have made a short module for a special function after order confirmation using hookupdateorderstatus and it works fine with other payment methods but not with Paypal.

I'm using

if ($params['newOrderStatus']->id == Configuration::get('PS_OS_PAYMENT') )

to check if order has been confirmed but this only works for status 2 (Payment accepted) but not for 12 (Payment remotely accepted).

Please, can someone let me now the Configuration::get value for this status or a better way to check if order has been confirmed ?

Thanks. :)

Thanks, I already got it searching the code. Have modified my hook and seems to work.

I'm a bit dissapointed with Prestashop, I had to change so many things on the to make it work that probably can't update for next versions.

It's not a good solution for virtual products in my opinion.

I'll assume that you are using the latest version of the Paypal module (v3.4), which has just recently made the change to use this external status. If you don't like it, you can always change it. There are 4 places in the module code were PS_OS_WS_PAYMENT is used.

I'm not going to be able to explain why Prestashop developers do what they do, sometimes you just need to live with the fact that they provide a free product and tailor it to many different types of users. When you don't like something, you change it to fit your needs.

• Like 1