Dont receive orders emails, but other yes

Hello. I'm configuring a Prestashop test store, and I´m stucked because I can't receive any email when I make test orders.

[i'm translating the menu names. Mine are in spanish. Hope you can understand what I do]

In Advanced Settings > E-mail I have checked to use PHP mail() function. I have made some test and I receive all of them.

Later, I tested the contact form, and I received these emails too.

The problem appears when I place a test order. I receive the customer email, but any in my administrator address. I'm using different accounts for customer and administrator.

I have checked this help site http://doc.prestashop.com, and have googled around that without finding anything similar to my problem.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the Mail Alerts module installed and configured, you will find it under Modules, Administration.

Newbie mistake :wacko:

Ups, I had read about the Mail Alerts module, but I looked for it in the addons site. I didn't find it, so I thought it was outdated or invalid for the 1.5 version.

I have installed and configured the Mail Alerts module and now I receive email orders in my admin account :D

Thank you very much for your help!

Edited by franquero (see edit history)

I do have the Mail Alerts mod and I can receive merchant's notifications, but my clients don't. Any idea?

English IS NOT my default language for my eshop. I haven't translated mails folder, but I copied the english one, and I renamed to my language's code.

Thanks for any kind help. It's a common problem, but there isn't any help for it, except this http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/content/9-fix-email-problems, but it didn't work for many people.

Version 1.5.2 and custom theme.

Thank you