Modifying the footer text

I have a template purchased from prestashop addons. All is good except for one problem.

The footer on the bottom of the home page needs text to be added to it, simply as below -

copyright 2012 (my site name)

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:

18 U.S.C Section 2257 Compliance Notice

Material in compliance with the record keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257

How do I add the above to the home page footer? Any help is greatly appreciated.

One other thing, bluehost version of prestashop is 1.5.2 The version of the purchased template i'm using is 1.4.9 of which is not available to use along with simple scripts or the cpanel within bluehost.

The template is only available to me in my prestashop admin login page for all editing. I also have the template on my hard drive where i had to upload it from to use this older version template 1.4.9

1) There are some changes from prestashop 1.4.9 to 1.5.2 so I wouldn't recommend install a theme that is not made for the installed version.

2) If you do want to install the theme, you should manually check/compare files from purchased theme to original theme.

3) If you are using the block cms module you can add text to the bottom of the footer with the module, just go to Back office -> modules -> modules -> CMS Block -> configure -> and add the text you want at the footer information.

4) If you want to add text manually to your footer you need to edit footer.tpl file which located at your theme folder, and add what ever you want after {$HOOK_FOOTER}, you can do it with <p> Your text </p>

hope this helps.

Good luck

• Like 2