How to setup Multiple Domains for Multistores?

Ive been having trouble setting up separate Domains Urls to each indepentent Store in Multistore.

I have a group in multistore with 5 diffrent shops. I set each domain in the hosting control panel to point to the same root folder where prestashop is installed.

I also set the urls in the multistore settings with each domain for each shop.

Shop1.com

Shop2.com

Shop3.com

Shop4.com

Shop5.com

My problem is they all redirect to the main prestashop shop1.com, even the adress bar. I put shop4.com and shop1.con comes up everytime.

How do I assign each domain with each shop? Im not sure what im doing wrong. Instructions on this is unclear.

Thanks for the help anyone?

Other Point to install folder. Godaddy 4GH Hosting to be specific.

http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/4688/managing-your-hosting-account-domains

Supposly prestashop suppose to sort it out after, its not. I dont know what im doing wrong...

Thanks for help been stumped on this for some time now.

Anybody?

Edited by MAD_PETROL (see edit history)

As I am running our own module for multishop I can't say specifically what if anything is wrong with your setup. My only thought is that the physical uri is declared, so I'm not positive it should be part of your shop url.

One thing that we can eliminate is the inbound URL, i.e. if your 2nd shop url is not being passed to Prestashop because it is not pointed correctly.

Here is some code you can place in the bottom of config/configuration.php, it will echo the inbound URL name.

if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST']))
  {
echo"</br> Your Inbound URL used for MultiDomain match is HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST: ".$_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST'];
  }else{
echo"</br> Your Inbound URL used for MultiDomain match is HTTP_HOST: ".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
  }

Well I tried what you suggested and it didnt work. Shop2.com keeps on redirecting to Shop1.com and shop1 , i need shop1.com to open shop1, i need shop2.com to open shop 2 etc... etc..., I need help and willing to donate some paypal for some help in resolving this. Do you have any other solutions? I wasn't trying to be rude.