Can't upgrade to PS 1.5.2

Dear All,

I can't upgrade to PS v1.5.2. Here is what happened so far;

1) I was running PS v1.4.7.3.

2) Then I added the PS v1.5.2 module and when I tried to upgrade, I got an error messagesaying a odule is outdated.

3) Then I uploaded and installed 1-click upgrade module and after that i was running PS v1.4.9.0

4) Now I want to upgrade to PS v1.5.2 but when I go to 'upgrade' under tools, there's no option to upgrade to v1.5.2

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

If under Tools there is no Upgrade or 1-Click upgrade check in your modules to make sure it is installed, you will need the latest version of 1-Click upgrade available here:

http://addons.presta...utoupgrade.html

After installing go to Tools 1-Click upgrade, once the page loads under 2-Upgrade you will need to click on More options (expert mode) and choose Major Release and click save now you will see that the option to upgrade to 1.5 becomes available.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Dear All,

I can't upgrade to PS v1.5.2. Here is what happened so far;

1) I was running PS v1.4.7.3.

2) Then I added the PS v1.5.2 module and when I tried to upgrade, I got an error messagesaying a odule is outdated.

3) Then I uploaded and installed 1-click upgrade module and after that i was running PS v1.4.9.0

4) Now I want to upgrade to PS v1.5.2 but when I go to 'upgrade' under tools, there's no option to upgrade to v1.5.2

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

THANKS A MILLION!!! My shop is now running PS 1.5.2. Although I can't see the product images now but at least it is updated.

Thanks!

I just did the same but I chose all and the pictures are now showing up. Now I have another problem! The PayPal module is not working.Got this message:

The following module(s) were not upgraded successfully:

• - paypal :
    None upgrades have been applied
    To prevent any problem, this module has been turned off

Now got to find a solution for that...never-ending saga ...