Need Modification Made to Stripe Module

ajensen27

Hello,

I am going to be using Stripe to process my credit card payments. While I like the module that Prestashop created here http://addons.presta...611-stripe.html . I want to modify it so that it doesn't charge the customers card right away. I would like to add a field on the back end order detail page that will allow me to enter the amount to be charged and then click the button (similar to how the current module has a refund amount box and submit button).

Here's an explanation on Stripe's website of how to do this https://stripe.com/docs/api#create_customer

Shoot me a PM with a quote if you are able to do this.

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by ajensen27 (see edit history)

Might also need some other modifications done.

• Ability to edit the carrier and shipping amount on the back end order summary page.
  • A few other tweaks.

Seems like it's hard to get a response on these forums so if I don't hear back soon I will go to freelancer.com

Thanks.

Hey, contact Carolina Custom Designs, they make that module I am pretty sure. They might charge a little bit more than an offshore company to modify it, but you are getting the module modified by the people that wrote the module, so they know it better, plus there can be no finger pointing if there is a problem.

• 1 month later...

Might also need some other modifications done.

• Ability to edit the carrier and shipping amount on the back end order summary page.
  • A few other tweaks.

Seems like it's hard to get a response on these forums so if I don't hear back soon I will go to freelancer.com

Thanks.

Hey ajensen27, did you manage to find anyone here or at Freelancer.com to help modify your stripe module?

I'm in need of some mods too, specifically to make Stripe play nice with prestashop's one page checkout and guest checkout (Stripe cannot validate address for guest checkout if the address entered was different than the billing address (i.e. sending as gift)).

If you have someone you can recommend, please let me know! Would greatly appreciate. Thanks.

Hey Tiny, yes he's still working on it for me... But I have inside knowledge that Prestashop is about to release an update for Stripe that will fix the guest checkout issue... So if that is all you need I would just wait for the release in the next few days or so.

• Like 2