module disappear when enabling Cache

hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem. im in Prestashop 1.4.7.2 and when i enable Cache under force compile one of the modules just desappears, i tried reinstalling and seems to be fine but after a couple of hours the module its gone again! any help would be appreciated.

Edited by wizzartz (see edit history)

The Prestashop caching system (the one in the bottom of the Performance tab) is buggy, if you turn on it it will uninstall modules when you try to configure them, you should keep it off.

im not using that one, that one its off.. im using the smarty cache.

if you are not getting help..it's likely that you are not supplying enough information...

for example which module?

if you purchased the module you should contact the developer...

the module that keeps desappearing its the one with the categories block v2.0 by prestashop.

Hmm, first time I come across that issue, I guess for now you want to turn off that cache.

Do you get any errors when it disappears? does it show in the backend, or now even there?

You can try turning on error reporting (/config/config.inc.php line #28) and see if an error will show.

Hmm, first time I come across that issue, I guess for now you want to turn off that cache.

Do you get any errors when it disappears? does it show in the backend, or now even there?

You can try turning on error reporting (/config/config.inc.php line #28) and see if an error will show.

no i dont get any errors and it does shows in the backend, also if i go to the module and change anything in it for example the maximum depth to 0 (which is by default 3) the module comes back!