Someone needs to create Bulk Order Update

Pressed0024

Hello,

If you mean Mass updates of Order Status it can be performed with Store Manager for Prestashop. Using it, you will be able update the order status to accepted, cancelled, delivered etc. by simply choosing orders and clicking Update Status button. What concerns Filtering, there is a possibility to filter by time period, order status. Also you can export your orders to .csv file and this file can be opened in Excel. In addition Store Manager has 30 days fully-functional trial period to allow you make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/2937-store-manager.html

It's Worth A Try.

Hope it helps.

• 5 weeks later...

Store Manager didn't quite work out for me with their license stuck to 1 computer only. I have a macbook and 2 desktops (home and work). I handle my orders and store on any of this 3 devices on any given day. Paying another $120 just to use on another device is ridiculous. We also have 2 home based staffs and they either work on their laptops or desktops. Would have considered if their prices are more mainstream.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Bulk update order status
  • Bulk update order messages (canned messages as well)
  • Bulk update the tracking number (either via admin panel or 2 column csv upload when orders too many)
  • Filter by date, order status, products, payment method, specific orders
  • Select to apply for individual orders via checkbox with shift+click and ctrl+click ability for quick multi-select
  • Quick and quality customer support from dev

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

For Point (4):

See http://addons.prestashop.com/en/bulk-update-prestashop-modules/5104-order-bulk-update.html . This allows user to filter the orders without having to look at too many orders. Example, I only want to update order status for Paypal orders, so using the filter, I filter only Paypal orders, etc.

For Point (5):

See http://i.imgur.com/APbJXzH.png . This is also possible at Gmail. You can use keyboard SHIFT+CLICK or CTRL+CLICK. This function should be possible whether Point (4) filter is used or not

For Point (6):

Basically if there is no major bug for the module, there isn't much support needed.

Keep this module codes simple so it's resilient against future Prestashop version upgrades. I really hope this module would be out soon. It's painful to update many orders each day. Hopefully you set an affordable price. I think everyone should have this module.