Update Quantity

matthewrutledge

I wrote a script that updates the quantity for each product in the products table, to keep my store inventory synced with the updated numbers from the warehouse, but these changes aren't reflected when I log into the admin and look at the products. Is the product quantity stores somewhere else? It seems like it has to be, but I cannot find it.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Version 1.5.2

database table products, column Quantity.

All I'm doing is parsing my a csv file, and using a mysql update query, which if I look at the database works perfectly, but if I look at the back office, doesn't work at all.

It seems like it should be that simple, and in 1.4.x it was, I'm assuming something changed, If it makes sense to you I'd greatly appreciate any bits of wisdom you can share.

Well Matt when you enable stock management you say to Prestashop manage for me stock (in and out) and when it comes to know if a product is available calculate initial stock minus 'outs' and add the 'ins'. That involve stock tables like stock_mvt.

Disable 'enable stock management' as long as it is you that say there is a stock or not.

Regards