Payment Orders not fully completing through Paypal

Hello everyone,

I am doing some test orders on my site and after it redirects me to the PayPal page and I put in my information and want to complete my transaction, the next page that comes up is my site's home page. I check the back office there are no orders and I check my PayPal account but nothing is there either. Then when I press checkout it just refreshes my page. I am using Prestashop 1.5.2 and PayPal 3.3.

Is there anyway I could fix this? My site needs to go live ASAP and this is the only thing holding me back.

Thank you guys very much.

I will just throw this out.. sometimes after a lot of themes and modifications and whatnot things will get weird and funky. For me, it is important to cut back the problems until I get to a known good place. In your situation, I would suggest setting up a new clean install maybe in a subfolder and then make sure that works.. then at least you will have a good place to start from. After that, make your changes slowly and test each one as you go..and also make backups of each good step. This way you can roll back if you end up with a problem. Almost always, I make copies of the files I change before I change them and before a big update make copies of the whole site or at least the entire area or folders I am working with.

But first, get to a known good place and work your way forward from there.

Good Luck!

Charlie

• Like 1